WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mormon Mom makes $37K a month on Onlyfans.

grumpy88

Reaction score
To me this is not a Mormon church issue but a problem with her own beliefs . I feel this way about all religions especially catholics. People don't want to follow there religious teachings but insist on still belonging to a religious group . Her morals obviously don't fit the morman religion . She should move on to one that might fit her true style of life , or put her pants back on and make amends with her religion .

srttruck

Reaction score
They still do, my ex-wife was LDS.
On both responses, I always thought gambling was a no-no with the mormons. I once had a mormon realtor come into my place and see a slot machine and say, geez I dunno even know what or how that thing would work. Lol... I'm now gonna dive in and check out the history. 👍

JD D05

Reaction score
On both responses, I always thought gambling was a no-no with the mormons. I once had a mormon realtor come into my place and see a slot machine and say, geez I dunno even know what or how that thing would work. Lol... I'm now gonna dive in and check out the history. 👍
Very difficult to find the real history good or bad.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
San Bernardino was founded by Mormons.

Whittier was founded by Quakers.

Nothing really remains of either’s beginnings that would clue you in on that.

Unlike say Loma Linda which is clearly still SDA after being founded by SDA.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Johnny (Paycheck) sang it best -

"Then there's those fine ladies in the choir, Lord, singing like they really love it.
Hell, last night they were dancin' on the front row of my show, drinkin' beer and screamin', 'sing Shove it' "

Or Hank Jr.- "We say grace, we say 'mam', if you ain't into that, we don't give a damn"

Or JC's rendition of 'Sunday Mornin' Coming Down'

My skewed view of modern religion.

Dan'l

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
At 500k+ a year what if husband approaches wife to open an OF page? Lol

I have a female friend of the family that got married and her disabled military husband pushed the idea of her being a stripper. She did it for years and bought many nice cars, trucks and other toys. She is no longer married to him but now doing massage therapy with extras.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I have a female friend of the family that got married and her disabled military husband pushed the idea of her being a stripper. She did it for years and bought many nice cars, trucks and other toys. She is no longer married to him but now doing massage therapy with extras.
Where’s she doin this? Asking for a friend of course. You goin to Ventura?

4Waters

Reaction score
Yeah I would never push anything like that but it works for some

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I don’t believe they’re directly involved in the gambling itself but instead the businesses that support the gambling industry.

The LDS church is a powerhouse and extremely organized and disciplined with how it manages itself. They catch a lot of unsubstantiated flack for some of their beliefs. If shit hits the fan and the world is at stake the Mormon community will likely be the ones to survive it.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Yeah I would never push anything like that but it works for some

Agree, I would never push or even suggest doing this to my wife or significant other. He pushed it since he would benefit by not working and her making a bunch of money on the process. Ultimately, it led to them getting a divorce but for other reasons that I'm not aware of.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Well, why not make some money if it's possible? She looks really nice and is quite willing to get some attention from men online. I think she has the right to do what she thinks is right as long as it does not hurt anyone. Hope this ""hobby"" does not hurt her kids in any way and I don't think it's right to publish such stories in the media.
Nice first post....lol

DMF

Reaction score
Well, why not make some money if it's possible? She looks really nice and is quite willing to get some attention from men online. I think she has the right to do what she thinks is right as long as it does not hurt anyone. Hope this ""hobby"" does not hurt her kids in any way and I don't think it's right to publish such stories in the media.
Might we have the infamous Morman Only Fans Mom here on RDP.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Wouldn’t publishing such stories in the media provide more attention to said person, which would increase said person’s viewership and increase profits and marketability?
But, in your opinion people can do it, but not talk about it because it is a “hobby”.

Welcome to RDP, “Mormon Mom”.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Might we have the infamous Morman Only Fans Mom here on RDP.
If it's not the Mormon mom it's someone else with a OF account trying to make herself feel better about it.