WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Morning everyone

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
... a few inches of California repellent fell last night. Everyone be careful out there this morning.

brownsuger

Reaction score
No snow here in S. IL Going to get down to single digits tonight, then back up to 60 by Sunday.... smh

77 SLEEK

Reaction score
Its days like today that make summer boating so special.

River Runnin

Reaction score
I'd Luv to see it dump a couple of feet and stay for a week or two!! 😁

BlowMe

Reaction score
Good morning yall. Hope everyone has a good day. Stay safe out there

Reactions: DWC

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
9CF22646-1E2E-454E-8301-72988CB84F00.png

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
I sure enjoyed snowmobiling out there in Sandpoint. Found out my mom’s cousin lives in Bonner’s Ferry.

I’d like to get out there in the summer and explore a little bit.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Hasn't snowed here since the start of this thread. I hope we don't get really nice weather and have to spend it locked up in the house.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Mornin yall. Happy friday. Windy as hell here in the stl. 30 mph gusts. Hope everyone's day goes by quick so we can get our weekends started👍🤟

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Morning gang! Still being forced (by the wife) to go to work. Make it a productive one.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Supposed to be a nice spring day... The kids will be outside once they finish up their e-school stuff.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Good morning yall. The weekend is near 👍🤟

Wedgy

Reaction score
Good Morning Heartlanders! Mowing grass here is like the Walking Dead. Already. The grass is mocking me. I can hear it grow. I cut it down, it keeps coming back. And, it's getting faster...

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
Good Morning Heartlanders! Mowing grass here is like the Walking Dead. Already. The grass is mocking me. I can hear it grow. I cut it down, it keeps coming back. And, it's getting faster...

My mantra is the two largest wastes of life are:

1) Scraping gaskets
2) Mowing lawn

Our limited time on earth can be used so much better!

BlowMe

Reaction score
Good morning yall. Happy hump day

BlowMe

Reaction score
Good Thursday morning everyone. The weekend is near 👍🤘

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Mornin kids. Happy Thursday.. or maybe happy Montuewedthursnotfriortheweekendday. It’s has become the time of the year when I completely lose track of what day of the week it is without looking.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
Howdy, boys. Looking forward to getting temps above 50º today, and over the weekend as well.

I will say this quarantine has allowed me to get caught up on vehicular maintenance. I've got all the girl's cars squared away, right down to speakers replaced!:)

I've got actual work to do for work, and there's been talk of volunteering labor for assembling masks at home for local hospitals, so I signed up for that.

Once I'm finished with vehicles, I'm going to try to get the shop organized, and then the boat comes in to get the derigged and the rest of the pod cut off (like I should have in the first place!!):eek:

Stay safe, stay sane, do anything you can do to be productive, it certainly makes you feel better!

BlowMe

Reaction score
Good morning yall. The weekend is near! Storms rolled through here last night producing quarter sized hail and winds in excess of 60 mph. It was brief but rowdy. Have a good day everyone

Wedgy

Reaction score
... a few inches of California repellent fell last night. Everyone be careful out there this morning.

Good Morning ih the Heartland. Woke up to a Wee bit of Snow here on the South Plains of West Texas.

Heard what sounded like a sandstorm pelting the windows pretty hard last night.

Weather In the Midwest is not dull. At all.
GDay!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Good Morning Heartland!!

Lately, could be Heatland here eh!

Happy Friday Inmates!

Wedgy

Reaction score
Good Morning Heartland!

BlowMe

Reaction score
Morning yall. Headed back out to the mighty Mississippi to hang out with our Wisconsin friends some more

Wedgy

Reaction score
That's a BIG River!!. Trip watching Barges swing the corners using the current. Have a great day on the water!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Morning yall. Headed back out to the mighty Mississippi to hang out with our Wisconsin friends some more

Would be cool if you share pics. The majority of us only know west coast boating and would be cool to see how you guys do it.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Would be cool if you share pics. The majority of us only know west coast boating and would be cool to see how you guys do it.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Good morning yall. Another absolutely gorgeous 65° morning here in st.louis. No wind and not a cloud in the sky.....so mad I gotta work and cant be out fishing 😠😤

Wedgy

Reaction score
Good Day! Very seasonal so far this week here on the South Plains. And another beautiful day here in West Texas.

I've been having to work on my boat instead of going out, an overheating issue I've
20200813_134442.jpg
managed to track down, and hard to find OMC parts are ordered and on the way. Cant get here soon enough but, I'll be back out on Lake Alan Henry soon.

Guess I really can't complain about t be triple digit heat last week, when I took rubbing compound to the hull, and then waxed it, and then it rained. Happens every time I wash my truck too!
It ain't pretty, but it's done!
Love yer Show!

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Morning gang. Work day for me. County fair may have been canceled, but the youth animal sale still happened thanks to a small group of dedicated individuals. I’m part of that group, and animals get shipped today. Always work to do. Carry on.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Good afternoon yall. Its absolutely gorgeous out today here in the stl. Made some bacon egg and cheese sandwiches on the blackstone this morning and now im fixin to head over to a buddies to help him dispatch a few chickens and then we are gonna get em cleaned up and throw em on the smoker and chill out and enjoy the weather. Hope everyone has a great Sunday

Wedgy

Reaction score
Aye,tis! Have a great time!

Here on the South Plains of West Texas, we had Hurricane remnant Thunderstorms last night as evening fell. Snap Crackle Boom! Nice rain too.

Cooled it off nice, was able to track down a lack of running lights on the boat trailer to a blown fuse in the truck. My utility trailer 😍 needs rewired! But happy boat trailer ok.

Kids are back in school, so the Lake should be nice and deserted for the shakedown cruise. A wee bit late this year, the little Chevy made me work for it this season, but I think I fixed it good this time around. We'll see.

Just in time for about 10 weeks of action before the first freeze. Better late than never, and I'd rather be lucky, than good!

Gday all!