WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mortgage Market Update/Purchase and Refinance Mortgage info

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I saw the other day Lennar is offering 3.5% fixed 30yr on their new Homes...

Builders buy/hedge money in bulk to try to get rid of their purchase inventory as quickly as possible by offering lower than market rates. It's a great idea in my opinion. But if they don't sell the homes the money is intended for, they lose out big. Those rates are intended for purchase only on their developments.

Ryphraph

Reaction score
I just want to throw out a big Thanks to Tamalewagon for getting me into a better rate where no one else could/would. It was the easiest deal I have ever made. Do not hesitate to call him!

Ryph

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Anyone coulda done my loan...

But the tamale did a Great job of it. ;)

Hugh Jascaulk

Reaction score
Big props to Scott on handling my deal, 15 year 3.25%. I first contacted him on 9/23 and already signed docs yesterday. Great communication and customer service, couldn't have asked for an easier transaction.

Thank you.

Duane

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Big props to Scott on handling my deal, 15 year 3.25%. I first contacted him on 9/23 and already signed docs yesterday. Great communication and customer service, couldn't have asked for an easier transaction.

Thank you.

Duane

Thank you for trusting me to get the job done Duane. You and Susi were a pleasure to work for. :thumbsup

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score

You're locked in at 3.25% over 15 years? That sounds way too good to be true. :hmm

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Yes, 3.25%, 15 year fixed, zero points with a credit on costs on top of that.:D

That's just weird. We don't get rates anything like that up here.

I've seen 2.85%, although not recently, but it was floating quarterly. I expect that was bank prime minus .5%.

Over 15 years, you are going to do incredibly well on that. :thumbsup

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
That's just weird. We don't get rates anything like that up here.

I've seen 2.85%, although not recently, but it was floating quarterly. I expect that was bank prime minus .5%.

Over 15 years, you are going to do incredibly well on that. :thumbsup

Buy a house down here Thomas. You'll see. :p

Dave Sammons

Reaction score
Filled out your Free Quote...looking forward to hearing from ya!
Dave

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Whats the scoop on zero down loans? Did I read this somewhere or was it just a dream?

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
Whats the scoop on zero down loans? Did I read this somewhere or was it just a dream?

I haven't seen any 0 down programs available lately. There are some down payment assistance programs out there but I kinda doubt you'd qualify for them income wise. ;)

3.5% down for FHA is pretty minimal to put down I think.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I wish i re-financed again when the rates dropped to high 2% :(

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
I haven't seen any 0 down programs available lately. There are some down payment assistance programs out there but I kinda doubt you'd qualify for them income wise. ;)

3.5% down for FHA is pretty minimal to put down I think.

That's kind of what I figured. :skull

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Just want to say thank you to Tamalewagon (Scott) for all his efforts on getting me refinanced! He is great to work with and makes the process as easy as possible. Thanks again, Scott!

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Just want to say thank you to Tamalewagon (Scott) for all his efforts on getting me refinanced! He is great to work with and makes the process as easy as possible. Thanks again, Scott!

:thumbsup

Thank you Kevin. Working for you and Jill was a delight. I really appreciate the fact that you had faith in my small business and trusted me to get the job done for you.

Scott

Mrdeadair

Reaction score

X2 Scott helped my get rid of my mother in law (I bought her house from her but Scott "Tamalewagon" did the loan)

Best service anywhere! Always Available for questions and did I mention he got rid of my mother in law:champagne::party::p:D

Right now she is pissing it away in Vegas, probably put it all on black I hope she loses it all.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
X2 Scott helped my get rid of my mother in law (I bought her house from her but Scott "Tamalewagon" did the loan)

Best service anywhere! Always Available for questions and did I mention he got rid of my mother in law:champagne::party::p:D

Right now she is pissing it away in Vegas, probably put it all on black I hope she loses it all.

Don't you have some boat shoppin' to do Mr.? :thumbsup :D

Ivan Dan

Reaction score

Atta boy Scott! :thumbsup

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
anyone have any connections on incendiaries? After being sold twice, my home loan ending up with B of A.

Thanks for that!!

Brian

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
anyone have any connections on incendiaries? After being sold twice, my home loan ending up with B of A.

Thanks for that!!

Brian

Wish I could help you out here Brian. I'll check around for you though. :thumbsup

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Should I just call I'm the morning to get the ball rolling? Go to your website?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxies S2

Please PM me your phone number and the best time to call you. You can begin the application process on line tonight if you wish and I can fill in the blanks tomorrow at your convenience. :thumbsup

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Hey Scott, I am on a 20 at 4.25 on the havasu house with 19 years left. Can you get that down to 3.25 at no cost on a 20 up there? I owe 218K and last years appraisal was 336? with good ficos

Or am I better just adding a little more to the current mortgage and paying off sooner?

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Hey Scott, I am on a 20 at 4.25 on the havasu house with 19 years left. Can you get that down to 3.25 at no cost on a 20 up there? I owe 218K and last years appraisal was 336? with good ficos

Or am I better just adding a little more to the current mortgage and paying off sooner?

email sent.

USCFAN

Former Shitbox Owner...
Reaction score
Have the FHA or Freddie MAC loan limits been changed recently for San Bernardino County?

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
do you do no cost loans?

i am on a 20 at about 5.3% with about 12-13 years left wondering if its worth to refi to 10? and what are the current rates?

Yes we do no cost loans. I'll send you a PM.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
LOAN TO VALUE CAPS WILL BE REMOVED FOR ALL FIXED RATE PRODUCTS ENCOMPASSED IN THE HARP PROGRAM OR "MAKING HOME AFFORDABLE" PROGRAM. THE RELEASE IS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 2012 WHICH IS GREAT NEWS TO MANY WHO COULDN'T REFINANCE BEFORE DUE TO THEIR LOAN BALANCE BEING TO HIGH.

CHECK THESE 2 WEBSITES TO SEE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM AND CALL ME AT 619-255-3182 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA.

http://www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup/

https://ww3.freddiemac.com/corporate/index.html

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
LOAN TO VALUE CAPS WILL BE REMOVED FOR ALL FIXED RATE PRODUCTS ENCOMPASSED IN THE HARP PROGRAM OR "MAKING HOME AFFORDABLE" PROGRAM. THE RELEASE IS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 2012 WHICH IS GREAT NEWS TO MANY WHO COULDN'T REFINANCE BEFORE DUE TO THEIR LOAN BALANCE BEING TO HIGH.

CHECK THESE 2 WEBSITES TO SEE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM AND CALL ME AT 619-255-3182 OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA.

http://www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup/

https://ww3.freddiemac.com/corporate/index.html

Can you please put a call in to have my loan sold to Fannie for Freddie or whoever so I can freakin refi my disaster? LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Can you please put a call in to have my loan sold to Fannie for Freddie or whoever so I can freakin refi my disaster? LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

x2 :grumble:

mbrown2

Reaction score
Scott, thanks for the help on the refi....he is a pleasure to work with, on top of things, thinking ahead since rates are changing daily and looking to get get you the best deal even after you lock in.

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Scott, thanks for the help on the refi....he is a pleasure to work with, on top of things, thinking ahead since rates are changing daily and looking to get get you the best deal even after you lock in.

Thank you very much for the kind words Mike. I really appreciate you and Jamie giving me the opportunity to earn your business. :thumbsup I'm looking forward to sharing a few cold ones on the water with you guys this upcoming season.