WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Most head and leg room In a UTV

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
Which four seat UTV will offer the most head and leg room in the drivers seat?

I am purchasing a new toy hauler and also a new or used UTV. The first thing I will need to look at is can I fit at 6’7 and 350lbs. Then I will have to worry about turbo or non turbo etc. I figure I will need to fab a seat bracket to lower and possibly move the seat back. I will also need a wide rear bench for my three little girls who are 4 and 5.

Once I have the UTV locked in I will then know how much garage space I will need in the 5er.

NicPaus

Reaction score
RZR PRO like mentioned had the most room for me. I am not fan of the look but it was the most spacious of them.

WildWilly

Reaction score
I'm 6'6" and pushing 400. I spent a year back and forth with this subject. you are definitely limited to the Can Am...but even then....I determined I would still need a ton of custom work to really be comfortable and safe. there is a guy that converts 4 seaters in to 2/3 seaters and does a bad ass job with it but its a minimum of $7k in work. Once I started adding it all up, having that much in to just a dirt toy wasn't appealing. So instead I'm spending twice as much building a blazer lol

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Go talk to Scott at Desert Works in Montclair. He builds his own seats, and can work with you to figure out a set up.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
AB9A094C-7522-480D-AF3D-93065CDCFD30.jpeg

My driver’s seat is lowered. My step son in the pic is 5’10”. I’m 6’2” and have plenty of room even with PRP seats and helmet.

gqchris

Reaction score
Mike, I am 6.4 , 300, and I have PLENTY room in my Can Am X3 4 seater with the Seat in Lower Position. Your'e welcome to come by my house in HB and sit in if ya like.

Chris

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
I'm 6'6" and pushing 400. I spent a year back and forth with this subject. you are definitely limited to the Can Am...but even then....I determined I would still need a ton of custom work to really be comfortable and safe. there is a guy that converts 4 seaters in to 2/3 seaters and does a bad ass job with it but its a minimum of $7k in work. Once I started adding it all up, having that much in to just a dirt toy wasn't appealing. So instead I'm spending twice as much building a blazer lol

Funny you say that I was thinking of doing an OJ prerunner Bronco instead of a RZR. But then I would need to pull the 5er and the wife would need to pull the Bronco behind her Suburban to the desert.

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
Go talk to Scott at Desert Works in Montclair. He builds his own seats, and can work with you to figure out a set up.

That’s close to me since I’m in upland. I’ll swing by and talk to him.

Thanks

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
Mike, I am 6.4 , 300, and I have PLENTY room in my Can Am X3 4 seater with the Seat in Lower Position. Your'e welcome to come by my house in HB and sit in if ya like.

Chris

Cool I may take you up on that.

DLC

Reaction score
stop by a local can am or rzr dealer and sit in them Or wait for sand show in September They will have a ton of them!

DLC

Reaction score

funny I responded to your thread then clicked over to Maverick fourms & the 1st post was this one

WildWilly

Reaction score
Funny you say that I was thinking of doing an OJ prerunner Bronco instead of a RZR. But then I would need to pull the 5er and the wife would need to pull the Bronco behind her Suburban to the desert.

I don't suggest it unless you want to piss money away fast. Once it started its snowballing fast. Mostly because once you do one thing it starts the dominos. Then of course the shit talking starts with friends and next thing you know you are spending F*** you money just because. but once its done, there won't be much out there on the average that can do it better.