WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mother F@#$ERs Should Be Hanged!!!! Be Kind and Pick Up After Yourselves.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Took a paddle out from the old Government Wash site at Lake Mead today. All we ended up doing was picking up trash for about three hours. Trips back and forth to the beach where we launched wirh bags and bags! My wife was pissed off it actually ruined the day seeing all of this. We were so saddened.

Most were Modelo bottles. I would say 90%! 40oz ones, little ones. Three different beaches we stopped at, same thing. Tons of fishing crap too. Lines, hooks, boxes and wrappers for all the lures and such. So disheartening: ( That's what happens when you can drive to certain spots and people have nothing better to do during Covid. Party and litter. I just don't get it. They hiked it in there full yet they cant take it back out empty. WTF?

Sorry for the rant. I know most of the people on here are great and conservationist like us. We want to see and enjoy beautiful clean areas. But those that don't; maybe they will see this post and think next time. I hate to be that guy, but man, sometimes I feel people are just in their own little world; dirty mother F&*%KING world!

20200731_143053.jpg

20200731_132114.jpg

20200731_132059.jpg

20200731_132050.jpg

20200731_132946.jpg

Last edited:

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
My fucking paddle board smelled like a garbage truck. So sorry to get pissed off like this. My poor wife was so upset. She just couldn't believe it. If she was an American Indian, I think she would have started crying. (you must be over 40 to get that joke).

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
We are not patting ourselves on the back. Just want people to be aware. To be honest, it was amazing how much we picked up so quickly. Literally made the beaches look fresh again in minutes. If everyone just does a little bit to help, we can make it look so much better. Seriously, I think most people are good people that go to the lake. 1000s a day, but you have just a couple of small groups that don't pick up and they can mess it up really good.

Cut the living shit out of my finger on fishing line trying to pull it up from rocks. :(

T frog

Reaction score
That's a sad deal, such a beautiful place and people just dump on it. Thanks for cleaning up!

Joe mama

Reaction score
Unfortunately some people are no better than the trash they leave. Shit pisses me off and literally see people throwing shit out of car windows all the time.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
They’re not people they’re dirty animals. I’ve seen my share of them at Mohave around telephone cove on the Arizona side. Seems those drive in spots are the dirtiest if you compare them to the coves around the lake with boat access only.

And thank you for doing all of that. Much appreciated by those of us like yourself who appreciate nice clean places to enjoy. Now if we can get people to stop throwing cigarettes out their car windows that would be a step forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franky

Reaction score
that's just a shame but thanks for making up for pigfuckers that don't give shit

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Thanks for caring to do something about it.🤙
Ain't a beach or cove we've landed on Havasu that my wife hasn't picked up trash at one point or another.

franky

Reaction score
Guarantee if that ad was today he would be cancelled. Cultural appropriation bullshit. On topic I see people empty auto ashtrays on parking lots like Walmart.....I don't know why murder is illegal sometimes.:D
and I saw on the Yellowstone that he is not really Indian.....LOL

rrrr

Reaction score
Guarantee if that ad was today he would be cancelled. Cultural appropriation bullshit. On topic I see people empty auto ashtrays on parking lots like Walmart.....I don't know why murder is illegal sometimes.:D

That blows my top. I've seen people do that at intersections, and I MF them as loud as I can until the light turns green. Assholes.

Singleton

Reaction score
Dislike that BS!
with that said, mad props to you and your wife for cleaning up the beaches!

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
I don’t get the allure of littering. It pisses me off. Doesn’t take much effort to pack out thrash or hold on to it until the next trash can is available. It’s great there are people like you and your wife that care!

hallett3

Reaction score
Took a paddle out from the old Government Wash site at Lake Mead today. All we ended up doing was picking up trash for about three hours. Trips back and forth to the beach where we launched wirh bags and bags! My wife was pissed off it actually ruined the day seeing all of this. We were so saddened.

Most were Modelo bottles. I would say 90%! 40oz ones, little ones. Three different beaches we stopped at, same thing. Tons of fishing crap too. Lines, hooks, boxes and wrappers for all the lures and such. So disheartening: ( That's what happens when you can drive to certain spots and people have nothing better to do during Covid. Party and litter. I just don't get it. They hiked it in there full yet they cant take it back out empty. WTF?

Sorry for the rant. I know most of the people on here are great and conservationist like us. We want to see and enjoy beautiful clean areas. But those that don't; maybe they will see this post and think next time. I hate to be that guy, but man, sometimes I feel people are just in their own little world; dirty mother F&*%KING world!

View attachment 905215

View attachment 905216

View attachment 905217

View attachment 905218

View attachment 905219
Thanks for what did at mead 👍 When I go to Havasu or Mohave we hang out in coves. we see so much trash . I always bring trash bags to pick up cans and trash along the shore. Can’t stand seeing that .

One2go

Reaction score
Way they were raised ,dont know any different. Scum will always be scum,young or old ! I wonder how many if any ? Shitbags that leave there trash on beaches or throw shit in lake (including all the fuckers that finish there cig and flip it in the water) are actually members here. We'll never know !

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Figures paddle borders bitching about boaters....

Obviously kidding. You guys did an awesome thing. We always take out more than what we brought. Modelo bottles are telling...

76sanger

Reaction score
GREAT JOB!
Fucking pisses me off as well. Up in my neck of the woods they always break the damn glass bottles, there's fucking shards of glass everywhere you go around damn near any lake you go to. Aaand on top of that, then you have all the F-ing trash. I mean do these ass wipes ever go back to the same spot? I would think they would drive up and be like shit this is disgusting.
I used to think that it's just the cracked out welfare meth heads. But me and my wife hike a 20 mile section of the Pacific Crest Trail twice a year, (I thought these people were your green deal tree hugging libtards for the most part) this year we hiked out nearly 16 lbs of plastic shit from a fucking trail! INSANE!.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Kudos to Mr. & Mrs BR, make sure you're up on your tetanus shots.. Sad to hear. Didn't used to be that way. Be careful out there.

Bummer. I'd rather say No need to carry, but last time I was camping at TC Mojave, it looked like they opened up the gates,, and emptied out LA County jail. Someone must've had warrants, when I entered their camp to admonish the speeders through camp, it was pretty scetchy, I told them the Ranger would be by later to address the issue, immediately afterwards they broke camp and left, saying they'd " Get me," next time.

Inmate Frogman is right. The drive in spots are an issue, also IMO, potentially dangerous, sad to say.
Please be careful.
Be aware of your surroundings. Dirtbags and Tweekers suck.

Upon further review, Inmate Dirtbag does not suck!

Last edited:

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I feel people are just in their own little world; dirty mother F&*%KING world!

You're exactly right.
It's also about the power they create for themselves when they're in this little world (partying on the beach).
People that do this aren't just assholes ...... they're literally stupid assholes.

Thanks for cleaning up.

PaPaG

Reaction score

View attachment 905215

View attachment 905216

View attachment 905217

View attachment 905218

View attachment 905219
Piece of Shit trash bags need to be thrown into the lake with leg weights...I hate people like this....bottles, cans, trash, we all know they are low life piles of crap causing these issues...Good for you and your family for doing such a good deed to keep our lake clean..cudo's

PlanB

Reaction score
Same shit you see in the coves in Havasu. We nicknamed one "trash beach" because of the amount of crap that is always left behind. Most of the bottles tend to be Modelo or Corona. The worst is when they toss them up onto the rocks above the cove and the broken glass falls back down onto the beach. One of the bad thing that has come with the booming economy has been more shitbags at the lake.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I was sailing last week and some buddies were telling me the biggest problem they are seeing is balloons. A day later we are sailing and see something, I thought it was a person on a kayak but nope it was a huge thing of balloons so we stopped and grabbed them.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
It’s everywhere...we were on a sailboat in the Caribbean and anchored off of an uninhabited island. Swam to the beach and found all kinds of trash, cigarette butts etc. Not all of it was trash that floated on to shore either. We walked the beach and picked up everything we could.

Kind of ruined the thought we were in the middle of nowhere.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 905215

View attachment 905216

View attachment 905217

View attachment 905218

View attachment 905219

Good on you. 👍