WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Motocross Fantasy League

thmterry

Reaction score
Is Ken Roczen out for Motocross? Can't find his name on RMFantasy.

236eagledave

Reaction score
Roczen is racing the World Supercross series this summer.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
Bump. Two hours left to get in on the fantasy motocross.

thmterry

Reaction score
Some great racing today!! I thought Jett was going to make a mistake because I had him for the win.

Should we take a poll now to see if Honda will pay Jett what he is worth for his whole career so they dont get the "Carmichael curse" again?

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I guess Jett answered your question about Sexton. I'm thinking Honda picks up every overall win in the 450 class between these two guys

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I wish I would have been able to watch some of it other than picking my picks.
To me. Something about those Lawrence brothers. I am just pulled into rooting for them
Kind of know a little of the the back ground and what was sacrificed to get here. And they do not seem to forget that. And are more than hospitable and appreciative. Just me. Others I’m sure have different takes.

thmterry

Reaction score
Time to change your pics, Sexton out with a concussion.

thmterry

Reaction score
Lot easier to make pics when you know who the top 5 are going to be. Just a matter of getting the order right. Sucks having all these injuries.

thmterry

Reaction score
This just in from Cooper Webb,

"Forever grateful for the opportunity that Roger, Ian and the entire @redbull @ktmfactoryracing team gave me. It has been one hell of a ride and I’m proud of what we accomplished these past five seasons.
Together, we’ve decided to go our own ways following my practice crash last week, which will leave me out for the rest of summer.
See you at the races soon
👊🏽
"

I dont think he has been happy with the bike for a couple years,

Boat211

Reaction score
I heard rumor that the "practice crash" is being used as an out. If this is true, he must be pretty miserable there.

timstoy

Reaction score
Silly season starts early! I agree Webb didn’t seem comfortable on the bike. Rumors are he has signed with Star Yamaha. I wonder if Eli is done?

thmterry

Reaction score
That part of the season is over. Who would of thought Jett would have a perfect season? It made the weekly pics a little easier.

Can anyone beat Jet for the playoff races? You would think everyone that can will try to make those races. There is a shit ton of money available.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
That part of the season is over. Who would of thought Jett would have a perfect season? It made the weekly pics a little easier.

Can anyone beat Jet for the playoff races? You would think everyone that can will try to make those races. There is a shit ton of money available.
Nicely done for the group overall win👍👍👍💪
Jett. Has been sure and steady and made very few mistakes. That said. If all others were healthy and raced I don’t think he’s 21-0.
That is in no way taking anything from his incredible feet.