WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Motorhome Remodel?

socalrzr

Reaction score
I have a 2003 American Dream coach that I am thinking about remodeling. I have owned this thing for 12 years and honestly dont use it as much as I should. Has anyone done a remodel on an older "high endish" coach? I just cant justify selling and buying something else that has depreciated as much as this has. At a minimum I need to update TVs, flooring, and couches as I have two kids (10 and 7) and they cant sleep together any more.

Give me your thoughts and ideas. Thanks.

alohajeff

Reaction score
Check out RVing with Andrew Steele on YouTube. He posts a ton of RV videos and has a few about the repair / upgrade on his own rig. There are a few others showing some high end redo's.

Aloha

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Replacing Flooring & Couches is a relatively easy DIY Remodel. If your not so handy you could always take it to OCRV and have them do it.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
My boss just put a booth and couch into his Country coach slide out that turned out bitchin. He bought the booth and couch from shop4seats.com. They were built someone near LA and he picked them up. Cost him about $3000 and made his coach much more useful and comfortable. Quality is certainly not that of the flex-steel stuff that comes with those coaches from the factory, but for something that gets used less than a dozen times per year, it was a great choice.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
i did my alpine...floors, walls , tv's and all new flexsteel furniture,,with new power front seats..got rid of all the bevel mirroes, and moved the front tv header so Tall people din't have to duck to get in..did it my self, so cost was kinda low for what I got... the up grade was ay worth it,... but it sat for a year so I sold it and something smaller..