WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Motors for sale ?

702sandman

Reaction score
That 496HO in the Magic hurting already
Nope Runs great just thinking About adding a whipple or maybe a hp500 etc... not looking for a speed demon just more power to plane easier when I have a full load and if I want to hit 80 I can. Just looking at options

Singleton

Reaction score
Nope Runs great just thinking About adding a whipple or maybe a hp500 etc... not looking for a speed demon just more power to plane easier when I have a full load and if I want to hit 80 I can. Just looking at options
talk to @BoostPower - they have a few things that wake up a 496HO.
I did the Whipple ECU Phase 2 update and did not re-flash when my ECU crystal failed (soot on swim steps). With your setup, you have options to increase midrange punch and not have those same concerns as I did.

if I was ever to do something again to the 496, Alexi would get the call!

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
I did the Whipple ECU Phase 2 update and did not re-flash when my ECU crystal failed (soot on swim steps). With your setup, you have options to increase midrange punch and not have those same concerns as I did.

. I like 496’s

Sent from my Efi Beacon!

702sandman

Reaction score

I emailed Alexi and we are working on getting on me dialed 👍👍

Hardcore1

Reaction score
We have a boost ready 496HO for sale

496 Block Thermally cleaned and magged, bored and honed +030 then square decked and mainline checked
Crank magged and checked for straight and micro polished STD/STD
Rods Scat forged Pro I beam 4340
Pistons Wiseco Pro-Tru forged with coated skirts
Rings Wiseco Moly
Timing set Melling roller
Cam Mercruiser HO (or Custom your choice)
Lifters Comp Cams
Oil pump Melling HV
Head gaskets Cometic MLS
Heads thermal cleaned and magged, New stainless steel 1 piece valves, 4/3 angle valve job and surfaced
Crane gold roller rockers and ARP rocker studs
Mercusier Marine oil pan
Mercuiser intake manifold

This engine is assembled but there are different cam gears and timing covers for cam sensor depending on year manufactured, we have all configurations and can change cam gear and timing cover to suit your application! this is important as the engine will not match your ECU and will not run without correct configuration!

Exchange $8500
No exchange $10,000

Pictures and full AD here