WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MotorTrend.com special

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That’s the only time that mag is worth it . They could test a Yugo and proclaim it the best car on the planet for advertising dollars ...

LoL...

I'm going to guess this is for motor trend on demand? You know, Road Kill, Finigans Garage and shit like that??

This is a smoking deal that Everyone on here should jump on!!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Bummer that they don’t offer this deal on Amazon Prime.

badluck24/7

Reaction score
Yes, they offer the Motor Trend App, but not at the discounted price.
Strange. I signed up for MTOD special pricing on my phone. I can’t remember if it was through the app or online. Afterwards I just downloaded the app on my Firesticks and logged in no problem. Maybe something has changed.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Strange. I signed up for MTOD special pricing on my phone. I can’t remember if it was through the app or online. Afterwards I just downloaded the app on my Firesticks and logged in no problem. Maybe something has changed.
For me I tried it on the app first, no special. It only offered the special from the desktop sight.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The special price is for first time customers it says.

I bought it last year on their Father’s Day sale.

Cdog

Reaction score
I’m watching it for free on a iptv app. Dudes attempting to circle track some wreaked dodge Pos.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I’m watching it for free on a iptv app. Dudes attempting to circle track some wreaked dodge Pos.

A lot of their content is free. All the stuff that was on YouTube for ages. It's old.

All the new episodes are on the app. You can watch on pretty much anything with a screen..