WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mountain Lakes Campground,Lytle Creek

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I have a Mountain Lakes Private Campground membership (located in Lytle Creek,Ca.) I am going to sell..To buy it from them it is about $6000 I believe,I am going to sell mine for $3000,it has the "Cabin option" if you don't have an R/V....Pretty cool place,I just don't use it anymore...It's been in the Family along time. Great place for the Kids AND the Adult's! Pretty cool Lil' place to fish...swimming pools,Restaraunt,Bar,Adult Game Room.....PM if any interest's... Thanks..Tracy aka "Skee"

Last edited:

dirtracer

Reaction score
Is there monthly or yearly membership dues or any other fees?? How ofter can you use it? How long can you leave your RV there?

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Is there monthly or yearly membership dues or any other fees?? How ofter can you use it? How long can you leave your RV there?

$119 every quarter for dues...You can use it as often as you want,everyday if you want...if you have an R/V you can stay for free for up to 2 weeks I believe,or if you have no R/V,my membership is upgraded where you can rent one of their "cabins" that sleep 6 for $45 a night,some memberships do not have that option.....You can have friends that have R/V's come and stay for free with you also,I think up to 3 R/V's besides yours...Or they can rent a cabin,but I believe it's $85 a night for them... The place has 3 pools(one is adults only) a Jacuzzi for adults only,a restaraunt,Bar,Adult game room,Horseshoes,Miniature Golf course....Much much more.....:D www.mountainlakesca.com

Last edited:

asa400ex

Reaction score
I am a member. Its a very cool place for the entire family. You can feel very safe with the kids running around. There is a guard at the gate and they will not let you in unless you are a member or on the list of a member. They do background checks on all members. (Not sure what they are looking for)

As far as I have been told. You can stay there once a year for 3 weeks. Other than that it is a 2 week max. You most be gone the same amount of time you where there last. Example: You stay for 2 weeks you must be gone for 2 weeks. You can not leave your trailer on the hook up site for the summer or winter. But I have been told they do have storage spaces to rent.

Very fun place. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: E4L

Connie

Reaction score
I have a membership for sale at $2500, significantly less expensive than most and for the same campground amenities and features. It will be available in July 2015. Email at [email protected].