WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mountain Lakes Resort CA membership for sale

squeaky2105

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to sell my campground membership to Mountain Lakes Resort in Lytle Creek CA. It's a full membership and includes full hook ups for tv or camper, tent camping or cabin rentals. The grounds has two lakes for fishing. Paddle boats, mini golf, 2 family swimming pools and one adult swimming pool along with 2 Jacuzzis. A restaurant and bar. Adult center with pool tables. Arcades for the kids. A general store. They have fun activities for kids, families, teens and adults.

I am asking $4500 plus the $325 transfer fee. It was purchased for $7200. There are quarterly dues of $125. I have paid the first two quarters for this year. I am willing to negotiate the price, I am just desperate to sell as medical bills are growing.

WYRD

Reaction score
Two first posts by new members 6 yrs apart... seems legit. Would you like me to pay you in itunes gift cards?

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
I think these are the people that called me for like 6 years straight after I bought my RV. It was insane they would not stop calling.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Two first posts by need members 6 yrs apart... seems legit. Would you like me to pay you in itunes gift cards?
and a person signs up today to ask if it's still available.