WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mouth Wide Open POLE

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
Do you think the mouth will ever get his boat down the liquid quarter mile. Based on the info my sources provided me with, my answer is below.

LL: HELL NO! Mouth is nothing more than laughing material for bay area

cole runner

Reaction score
Do you think the mouth will ever get his boat down the liquid quarter mile. Based on the info my sources provided me with, my answer is below.

he will monday he put on a good show plus he is all balls and little brain that makes a good racer wish i was more like that

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
he will monday he put on a good show plus he is all balls and little brain that makes a good racer wish i was more like that

Cole runner ,I have some video of some short passes from monday but don't know how to post the link. Thanks for the complement I think?

L.L. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

76SCHIADA

Warm Today!
Reaction score

I wouldnt even talk if I were you. Based on the info my sources provided me, you boat couldnt even compete with WFO's. Dont you race ME:hmm

Reaction score

how can you still be running your mouth its over move on

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
how can you still be running your mouth its over move on
Being that his truck broke down and he doesn't have a boat, the only thing he has left running is his mouth. I think it's time to park it and put it out in the shed with all his other crap.

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score

Who are these sources?? I want names!!

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
Who are these sources?? I want names!!

Who are you to want anything..want in one hand and shit in the other. tell me what one fills up quickest.

If I were you i would want a faster boat:lmao:monkeypee

rocket98

Reaction score
Who are you to want anything..want in one hand and shit in the other. tell me what one fills up quickest.

You just gotta love this guy........girl........it:beer:beer

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score

Ha ha ha, too funny. I'm not the one sportin someone elses boat in my avatar. :lmao

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
ohhhhh :eek: damnnnn LOL that is CLASSIC :D

Hey Nut In. I dont find the humor is your post. What is so classic about me being a big fan of Cappelli and putting him in my avatar. I will say one thing though, At least I can drive my own boat......unlike ALL the RWC groupd and that quicketturd idiot.

LL

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
Hey Nut In. I dont find the humor is your post. What is so classic about me being a big fan of Cappelli and putting him in my avatar. I will say one thing though, At least I can drive my own boat......unlike ALL the RWC groupd and that quicketturd idiot.

LL

Why didn't you drive your turd on tuesday???????

I know why your a bitch:lmao If my boats a turd and I can't drive you should have had nothing to worry about. I think you should give me a grand. You keep on talking while other people are doing dummy. I will also bet money that quick jet hands you your asssss. Your a fag the only person im a fan of is me you poser.

rocket98

Reaction score

LL

Fathers day is not that far off........... We could start talking about that soon..........or LL how about Rainbow revolution day...:eek:

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score

LL

A fan?? Pahleeesze. You don't even know how to pronounce his name and he thinks you are a cock sucker.
What boat is it that YOU claim that you can drive?
Post a pic of your current boat in your next post. I know you won't, but I though I'd give you the opportunity to have a shred of dignity.

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
Fathers day is not that far off........... We could start talking about that soon..........or LL how about Rainbow revolution day...:eek:

I'm not going to listen to that asshole for another 6 months.

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
A fan?? Pahleeesze. You don't even know how to pronounce his name and he thinks you are a cock sucker.
What boat is it that YOU claim that you can drive?
Post a pic of your current boat in your next post. I know you won't, but I though I'd give you the opportunity to have a shred of dignity.

You of all people are mentioning the word dignity. All you do is run your mouth about how fast your "lake" boat. Son, you have no clue about lake boats, drag boats, or anything with a propellor on it. You should move up North because you would fit right in with the rest of these young lads from Redwood.

LL

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
Why didn't you drive your turd on tuesday???????

I know why your a bitch:lmao If my boats a turd and I can't drive you should have had nothing to worry about. I think you should give me a grand. You keep on talking while other people are doing dummy. I will also bet money that quick jet hands you your asssss. Your a fag the only person im a fan of is me you poser.

Your boat didn't even run NYD! Take Quickjets NUTS out of your mouth. Hes jest like you, he cant drive his boat either. Im sorry if your a fan of your own. Everybody should want to be like the mouth. A big mouth, and a slow rainbow colored looking boat.

Nite Nite

LL

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
Your boat didn't even run NYD! Take Quickjets NUTS out of your mouth. Hes jest like you, he cant drive his boat either. Im sorry if your a fan of your own. Everybody should want to be like the mouth. A big mouth, and a slow rainbow colored looking boat.

Nite Nite

LL

My boat ran on monday, I fouled some plugs on tuesday, it could have ran I had plugs but decided to put it on the trailer because my big race pussed out:D I know for certain that you could not afford the rainbow colored paint job on my boat so keep running YOUR mouth. You think you can say anything to make me look stupid? I was there on NYD and the day before looking for your bitch ass coward. You might as well just stop posting on this sight because your a joke.:lmao If my boat is slow you should have come to race me, my boat is far from slow in the world of flat bottoms if you think that my boat is slow it just shows how truly ignorant you are.Just ask anyone who saw it run on monday or you can ask tony if my boat is slow ,I would say he's a reputable source. You just reminded me cole runner was looking for you he wanted to put his nuts in your mouth. I'm not going to get into another pissing match with you but I really hope you show come fathers day I promise to HAND YOU YOUR ASSSSSSS.

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
You of all people are mentioning the word dignity. All you do is run your mouth about how fast your "lake" boat. Son, you have no clue about lake boats, drag boats, or anything with a propellor on it. You should move up North because you would fit right in with the rest of these young lads from Redwood.

LL

Show me one post where I said my boat was fast! I said my boat hauled ass and is quick as fuck. I'd challenge you to race me but we all wittnessed on NYD what you do when called out to race.
So, post a pic of this "wicked asss flattie" that you supposedly own. If it's built anything like your truck, it will never float let alone be able to run a 1/4 mile. :lmao Especially with you behind the wrench.
WFOflat called you out as did Cole Runner and you didn't even show up. That's a bitch move if there ever was one. You have ZERO credibility.

Sangersam

Reaction score
Now, now, I think he finally realized that you guys are too fast for him, so let me and my 80 mph wood decker call him out:hotdevil

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
Now, now, I think he finally realized that you guys are too fast for him, so let me and my 80 mph wood decker call him out:hotdevil

That's an Olds in that right Sam?
I was watching your boat run on Monday and you deffiantly have the thing dialed. :beer

Sangersam

Reaction score
'63 394 Olds at that:D Pulling the motor tomarrow and just going to freshen it up. Thanks for the kind words:beer

LandSpeedRacer

Reaction score
Hell I'll volenteer to ride with you and film you beating LL with your wooddeck . . . . . classic!:beer

LSR

NUTHIN

Reaction score

LL
humor in my post.. ? what QUICKJET said was funny I do not care who you are. and I never said YOU couldnt drive your boat. And I hope with all the SHITT you talked that you can! All I said was your a dumbass for not checking all the obvious before your supposide trip to cfw. (NUT IN) your funny changing peoples names youve never met. And thats cool you like Ray. I happen to like a few boats out there in the IHBA but you wont see me putting them in my avatar, seems kinda lame to me especially when your running your mouth about schooling these kids. That was a bit misleading! this is from one ole fart to another:hmm

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting a little old jet boat I have together and racing
the joke. What do you think nuthin?

Lot Lizard

Reaction score
Mouth, You should probably lurn to drive the turd you have now first before you worry about your pump boat. From what I understand , you were an embarrasament on NYD. Thats the info my sources passed on to me atleast. You run your mouth so hard and you have nothing whatsoever to back it up with. IF I had to get towed in in front of a couple thousand people I would definatley kepp my mouth shut, atleast until I was able to make a pass in my boat.

Nut In, so now your saying that everyone that puts their idle in the avatar is stupid? Who the hell do you think you are. What do have to offer on this site? As for me, I have 47 years of azz kicking experience that I am willing to pass on to the next generation. The problem is they think they know everything. I got news for them, and I will show them in a few months when I get my stuff running.

LL

1bdhondo

LL has computer courage
Reaction score
Me getting towed in on NYD is more than you did:D I don't care who you are all boats have issues at one time or another and mine just happened to be on NYD in front of a lot of people. I still don't think it compares to the running of your mouth and not showing up kind of embaresment.
If you were there I would have thrown in a set of plugs and waxed your ass. You have know leg to stand on dumb ass, you didn't even show up to a race you challenged. So every time you talk all I hear is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You said when I get my boat running,HA HA HA and your talking about my boat I ran mine yesterday you stroke job. How do you see me as being the joke I was there and you were a know show?????
Lets see I showed up as promised, I had a grand with me, I brought out a very nice flat,I looked for you,and made some test runs on monday.Ya im the one running my mouth:rolleyes:

YOUR A FAG :lmao

Mouth, You should probably lurn to drive the turd you have now first before you worry about your pump boat. From what I understand , you were an embarrasament on NYD. Thats the info my sources passed on to me atleast. You run your mouth so hard and you have nothing whatsoever to back it up with. IF I had to get towed in in front of a couple thousand people I would definatley kepp my mouth shut, atleast until I was able to make a pass in my boat.

Nut In, so now your saying that everyone that puts their idle in the avatar is stupid? Who the hell do you think you are. What do have to offer on this site? As for me, I have 47 years of azz kicking experience that I am willing to pass on to the next generation. The problem is they think they know everything. I got news for them, and I will show them in a few months when I get my stuff running.

LL

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score

LL

You are too funny Lot Lizzard. Especially about the Capaldi being your Idol part.
So why do you have to wait a few months to get your stuff running? Just what the hell were you towing to CFW the day you broke down?

NUTHIN

Reaction score

LL
nope not saying everyone is stupid, just you. who the hell do I think I am?? --NUTHIN, look to your left is says it right there! you fronting a pic of someone elses boat when your talking shitt just seemed lame to me! 47 years of ass kicking experiance that your going to pass on to the next generation LMAO you do not seem to be passing much on but a bunch of bullshit. WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER ON THIS SITE IS ENTERTAINMENT! Im a pretty classic individual but, when it comes to boats ive never had NUTHIN, do not claim to have much of NUTHIN.. your the one that seems to claim that you will mop up everybody! wheres your boat pic ole timer? are you related to LATER or RONDANE? just wondering

Whitie

Contender
Reaction score
are you related to LATER or RONDANE? just wondering

Wasnt Ron Dayne a football player for the Giants?? Just wondering

If this goes on until Fathers day there better be some good races then.

Hey quickjet u coming to CFW on fathers day?

steveo143

Reaction score
You are too funny Lot Lizzard. Especially about the Capaldi being your Idol part.
So why do you have to wait a few months to get your stuff running? Just what the hell were you towing to CFW the day you broke down?

Just who is this douche bag?

steveo143

Reaction score

Just who is this douche bag?:drnkfr:drnkfr

NUTHIN

Reaction score

that could be true. but also RONDANE was a fella that talked smack and NEVER posted a pic of his boat. ide hope to see some races :beer.. think everybody was looking forward to LL throwing down some laps or being real for that matter! All the hype and talk. would have been pretty classic for someone to have actually showed up :rolleyes:

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score

I'll be there the week before Fathers Day weekend and up till Fathers Day.

Whitie

Contender
Reaction score
I'll be there the week before Fathers Day weekend and up till Fathers Day.

cool, I would like to run you with my boat. I should be a good race since your boat runs in the mid 8's.:beer

rocket98

Reaction score
cool, I would like to run you with my boat. I should be a good race since your boat runs in the mid 8's.:beer

Here we go again..................The only time you have seen an 8 is when you get up in the morning..........

PS He runs middle 7's

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score

Havn't you and Bill raced these two boats over and over again??

Quickjet

Pulsating member
Reaction score
Newbe ASSCLOWN. But I bet your squirt boat is fast.

He's far from a newbie and even further from an assclown. Whitie brings the heat and so does the rest of the Familiy's navy.
Very fast crowd!!!