WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Move over Maverick, I have a new favorite pilot!

RVR2SNO

Reaction score
Southwest Pilot caught in hot mic in San Fran.

“Yeah, f--- this place. Goddamn liberal f----," the pilot can be heard saying in the recording, which was archived and verified by Live ATC, a website that livestreams air traffic control transmissions.

"F------ weirdos. Probably driving around in f------ Hyundais, f------ slow as s---, going slow as f---," the pilot continued. "You don't have balls unless you're f------ rolling coals ... goddamn it."

SpeedyWho

Reaction score

Sorry for the redirect the sissy's at youtube are making sure the young folks don't hear swearwords.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Southwest Pilot caught in hot mic in San Fran.

“Yeah, f--- this place. Goddamn liberal f----," the pilot can be heard saying in the recording, which was archived and verified by Live ATC, a website that livestreams air traffic control transmissions.

"F------ weirdos. Probably driving around in f------ Hyundais, f------ slow as s---, going slow as f---," the pilot continued. "You don't have balls unless you're f------ rolling coals ... goddamn it."

I heard it yesterday and it is Great. I wonder what everyone hearing it were thinking. He did tell everyone how he really feels.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Ouch, bet he’s going to have a sit down with somebody.