WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Moving in.

Mark G

Reaction score
Been lurking on River Dave's for quite some time. Retirements is around the corner and I'm currently in the process of buying a lot in the Sunridge area of Bullhead. Be prepared, I have a million questions!!! Thanks everyone!!

grumpy88

Reaction score
Welcome and dont take anything to serious . Great people seam to excel in sarcasm and belittling ! Lol

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Welcome aboard rdp 👍
Highly likely you'll find most answers here after a little time negotiating through sarcasm, smartass comments, ridicule and unrelated stories. There is a incredible assortment of professions and some really smart folks here with astute info.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Welcome. We are in sunridge estates. On S Ridge. There’s a couple of us

azsunfun

Reaction score
one question at a time! and text it slowly so we can keep up! congrats on retirement.

Mark G

Reaction score
Welcome aboard rdp 👍
Highly likely you'll find most answers here after a little time negotiating through sarcasm, smartass comments, ridicule and unrelated stories. There is a incredible assortment of professions and some really smart folks here with astute info.
And then there’s the rest of us…
Welcome. We are in sunridge estates. On S Ridge. There’s a couple of us
We have a friend that has a home there too. I like the area, and the closeness to the lake and Laughlin. Going through the closing process as I type. Hopefully it works out. Thanks!!