WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MR. BOUY new cast aluminum Tooling

BigBeto

Reaction score
Just finished this new mold for customer. He will be making custom buoys with the choice of adding your own logo in center. Will be cool to have a buoy with halletts logo or even RDP logo.

Attachments

• IMG_2908.jpg
    IMG_2908.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 330

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Cool deal! Do you know if he will be making the larger size fenders as well for larger boats?

BigBeto

Reaction score
This is his 1st tool. He is a fireman and this is something he is starting on the side. TO answer your question, Yes, looking to start new tooling for larger bouy before summer.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Do you know the diameter?

I tried the "contact us" on the site but no work

BigBeto

Reaction score
Will post up dimensions tomorrow when I’m back at the shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deanster

Reaction score
Cool deal! Do you know if he will be making the larger size fenders as well for larger boats?
Good morning. Yes I will be making larger sizes. Theses current fenders are 6 1/5 by 22 long. They are twice as thick as their fenders. Use up to 35 foot boats. We have tested on larger fishing boats in the harbor. They are heavy duty.
If you need any more info please let me know. Thank you. Mrbuoy.com

Deanster

Reaction score
Do you know the diameter?

I tried the "contact us" on the site but no work
I will work on our contract form. If you click the info link below on the contact form it should take you to an email. Mrbuoy.com. I will get you any info I can.

kevnmcd

Reaction score
Good morning. Yes I will be making larger sizes. Theses current fenders are 6 1/5 by 22 long. They are twice as thick as their fenders. Use up to 35 foot boats. We have tested on larger fishing boats in the harbor. They are heavy duty.
If you need any more info please let me know. Thank you. Mrbuoy.com
Thank you. I have a 30' boat but am not comfortable with the smaller ones, especially when rafted up to other boats in rougher water or at a dock waiting out a monsoon so I prefer the larger 10" diameter ones. When do you think you will be in production on those? Also, it was mentioned that you can add the boat manufacturers name to them. Do you have any examples to share?

Deanster

Reaction score
Thank you. I have a 30' boat but am not comfortable with the smaller ones, especially when rafted up to other boats in rougher water or at a dock waiting out a monsoon so I prefer the larger 10" diameter ones. When do you think you will be in production on those? Also, it was mentioned that you can add the boat manufacturers name to them. Do you have any examples to share?
I do understand using the larger size. I am using Bravo designs in El Monte to do my molds and we have discussed designs for the larger size. The current molds cost between 5-6 k so it will be closer to the summer for a larger mold. Albert at Bravo design is able to take my design and make an amazing product so I will always work with him. As far as the logos, I am working on the legal side of it now. We weren't letting that info out yet but, I hope to get it going between our race schedule this year.

kevnmcd

Reaction score
I do understand using the larger size. I am using Bravo designs in El Monte to do my molds and we have discussed designs for the larger size. The current molds cost between 5-6 k so it will be closer to the summer for a larger mold. Albert at Bravo design is able to take my design and make an amazing product so I will always work with him. As far as the logos, I am working on the legal side of it now. We weren't letting that info out yet but, I hope to get it going between our race schedule this year.
Awesome. I will watch for the larger size ones. Thanks.