WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MRE’s - Prepper Survival supplies take 2

traquer

Reaction score
If anyone is driving out to this way (Texas lol), I may pay to have you bring along a 1/2 pallet

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
i am going to contact dave tomorrow about buying 1/3 pallet i’m in escondido if anybody else wants to get together on shipping while i drive a truck and am all over southern california i don’t get to Lake Havasu just not my part of the river

We are leaving on the Monday of Memorial Day to head to Campland down in San Diego for a week. I can bring it with me.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Actually deliverers three pallets over the weekend. Daryl from storage wars bought one as well.

Delivered two this morning. The upcoming food shortage being all over the news has sparked a ton of sales..

I hope it never comes to that to be clear.. but for a thousand bucks to not have to worry about it? I think that’s a lot of peoples mindsets..

For me I am planning on using these for offroad and simple shit like that where convenience works.. anyone wants to try them Jist give me a call and meet me at my shop I have several cases open.

949-678-8369
A79B05A7-E7EC-4DD0-9B10-2370D37C4B83.jpeg
39188DCA-0C7A-4162-9F5C-1D19F6BE7D1D.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Talk to @Ace in the Hole seems like he is always going back and forth.

RD
As of the first of June, Cave Creek will be "home" so my trips to TX will likely become far less frequent and by air. I wound up actually doing a large pod vs driving the truck and trailer out this week to clear out the rest of my house there, as the costs were almost the same and its a time saver for me. I'm more than willing to get a pallet to PHX for someone though going forward. I'll be at the lake most weekends this summer.

@traquer Tom aka @DILLIGAF is heading to texas this weekend... IDK if he has the room but I can put you in touch with him if needed. IDK if he is still under the banhammer, or not.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
As of the first of June, Cave Creek will be "home" so my trips to TX will likely become far less frequent and by air. I wound up actually doing a large pod vs driving the truck and trailer out this week to clear out the rest of my house there, as the costs were almost the same and its a time saver for me. I'm more than willing to get a pallet to PHX for someone though going forward..I'll be at the lake most weekends this summer.

@traquer Tom aka @DILLIGAF is heading to texas this weekend... IDK if he has the room but I can put you in touch with him if needed. IDK if he is still under the banhammer, or not.

Welcome to town.

Singleton

Reaction score
We are leaving on the Monday of Memorial Day to head to Campland down in San Diego for a week. I can bring it with me.

RD
Baller :) My kid loves that park, but holly F the summer rates are crazy. We used to do a September trip after summer rates went away. Last time, they built a giant slip-n-slid into the bay from the parking lot.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
You should go grab some 5 gallon buckets from lowes with lids and pack some smaller multi day stuff. (2 weeks per bucket or something)

Might get some more business as it isn’t a gigantic buy in or storage issue.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
The way to buy buckets is from the doughnut shop. They get all their fillings in 4 gallon food grade buckets. Out here you can get a bucket with lid for $2 each.
You should go grab some 5 gallon buckets from lowes with lids and pack some smaller multi day stuff. (2 weeks per bucket or something)

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
My wife and I went over to Dave's shop and tried the MRE's. They tasted great. We bought the pallet seen above. Yes it takes some space but I feel the food shortages are coming. Be prepared. $1,000 to guarantee that many meals works for me. Thanks Dave.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Being you are in Utah, I’m surprised you haven’t stocked up on food yet.. lol. If you tell your neighbors you can get survival food for a 1.70 a meal I would sell out in a week. Mormons are required to keep a certain amount of food on hand.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Being you are in Utah, I’m surprised you haven’t stocked up on food yet.. lol. If you tell your neighbors you can get survival food for a 1.70 a meal I would sell out in a week. Mormons are required to keep a certain amount of food on hand.
I can let the local Mormons know .........want to bring a pallet up here and I'll be your unholy distributor.............

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

They get free wheat and other gross things from the church as part of there 10% monthly tidings…lol
I can let the local Mormons know .........want to bring a pallet up here and I'll be your unholy distributor.............

I would be in for 1/4 pallet of mixed.

tbutkus

Reaction score
I dont have a bunch of extra room temp storage but if you end up splitting up a pallet let me know. Id be in for 5 or so cases. Local LHC.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
I dont have a bunch of extra room temp storage but if you end up splitting up a pallet let me know. Id be in for 5 or so cases. Local LHC.
My Dad has split up pallets in his AC garage in Havasu. He’s been selling them by the case locally. Give him a call anytime if you want to run over and grab some. He’s on the North Side of town. That goes for anyone! Give him a call.
Rob Searing (907) 401-1935

Reactions: D19

Bear Down

Reaction score
I'll offer up free storage at my cold/chill facility in Downtown LA for you Dave for up to a year, 36-38 degrees F. You can reach out to me for info if you need the assistance.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The way to buy buckets is from the doughnut shop. They get all their fillings in 4 gallon food grade buckets. Out here you can get a bucket with lid for $2 each.

I’m still trying to figure out why anyone would want to store these in a bucket?

A case is a nice flat box that is easily stackable in closets etc?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I talked to Rob, if you guys want to do that he can either meet you at his house, or down at the shop to do cases. I don't have time to do it, because I got a ton of balls in the air right now... but if I'm at the shop already I can sell them like that.

RD

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I've met more shitty fucked up Mormons than I have good ones....They don't all fit the stereotype, I wish they did.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think Rob delivered 8-10 pallets when I was gone last week.

He went to Phoenix this morning early to pick up 8 more to make mixed pallets.

arch stanton

Reaction score
Thank you Dave and Rob
Rob delivered my pallet to Corona yesterday saved me a lot of driving only had to drive from Escondido.
Rob brought a loaded trailer from Havasu I think he brought 6 pallets total to the area, from the other thread I guess he has hauled some of his own items back to Havasu.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thank you Dave and Rob
Rob delivered my pallet to Corona yesterday saved me a lot of driving only had to drive from Escondido.
Rob brought a loaded trailer from Havasu I think he brought 6 pallets total to the area, from the other thread I guess he has hauled some of his own items back to Havasu.

Yes sir he brought six for another guy..

I think 14 total went out last week. This food shortage thing has a lot of people getting prepared. We sent a couple to Texas as well.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Anybody in Idaho want to split a pallet?

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
Yes sir he brought six for another guy..

I think 14 total went out last week. This food shortage thing has a lot of people getting prepared. We sent a couple to Texas as well.

Any idea on cost to ship to West TN?

PaPaG

Reaction score
I think with all the news with current and potential shortages soon to be here you would be sold out by now. Hows your stock?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think with all the news with current and potential shortages soon to be here you would be sold out by now. Hows your stock?

Well ya gotta bare in mine I bought five semi loads of them so we have quite a bit. We have plenty of stock.. but sales are happening at a much faster rate than I anticipated.

We had one member buy a pallet and donate it to his church. It went over very well and he has already come back for a second pallet.

I think some people think these are like some kinda shitty tasting military food. It isn’t.. I was hungry the other day and cracked open a spaghetti and meatballs.. pretty good!

I’m gonna take them when we go off-roading etc..

RD

PaPaG

Reaction score
Well ya gotta bare in mine I bought five semi loads of them so we have quite a bit. We have plenty of stock.. but sales are happening at a much faster rate than I anticipated.

We had one member buy a pallet and donate it to his church. It went over very well and he has already come back for a second pallet.

I think some people think these are like some kinda shitty tasting military food. It isn’t.. I was hungry the other day and cracked open a spaghetti and meatballs.. pretty good!

I’m gonna take them when we go off-roading etc..

RD
That's a lot of stock, glad you are selling faster than anticipated. I heard they are much better than expected.

hman442

Reaction score
I might actually have a couple pallets heading up that way. When they are done with the wildland fires they might carry a few extras up there with them.
I'm in Central Oregon and am interested in a half pallet, or possibly a pallet, depending on shipping.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
From the pictures I counted 6 different types of meals, so is there 8 cases of each type on a pallet?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I think Rob delivered 8-10 pallets when I was gone last week.

He went to Phoenix this morning early to pick up 8 more to make mixed pallets.
is that E4L Rob T?
I don’t really have room for a pallet but could probably do 5-6 cases.