WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MTG being a savage

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I’m a full fledged Reagan Republican which is against all your sides beliefs of ending the Republic and throwing out the constitution while ending personal liberty and supporting an autocracy.

But the one thing I can assure you of is no Reagan Republican believes such nonsense.

Then why do you believe it Mr. Reagan rupublican?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Then why do you believe it Mr. Reagan rupublican?
He's a full fledged RINO, he admits it. Not sure how he reconciles his delusion of being like Ronald Reagan, with his actions that more closely resemble Pete Buttegage...

SixD9R

Reaction score
MTG was interviewed by 60 minutes.
Full disclosure, I didn’t get a chance to watch all of it yet myself but will later tonight. Skip ahead to about 1:05-1:10

just_floatin

Reaction score
Savage Red Pill
👇🏽
BA93090C-C22D-47F7-9E12-9D8DB536FA0E.jpeg

SixD9R

Reaction score
Why would anyone agree to be interviewd by that dried up old leftist cunt.
I think when someone like MTG goes on a show like that, and on a network that has probably mocked and criticized her mercilessly, it’s actually a good thing. At least if they don’t edit out all the good stuff. I think that maybe a few low information voters will listen to what she says and realize that she is a lot smarter than they were previously told by the full of shit network.

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
MTG was interviewed by 60 minutes.
Full disclosure, I didn’t get a chance to watch all of it yet myself but will later tonight. Skip ahead to about 1:05-1:10

it’s difficult to watch this as Leslie (also know as leftist cunt) has a biased opinion and clearly shows she is not a fan of anybody whom thinks differently than her.

over the last 50 years, Ms. Stahl has had, on several occasions, apologized publicly (representing 60 min) for reporting false information so this program has absolutely no credibility. And, Ms. Stahl is still wearing the same sandals for the last 50 + years……eeewwwwwww….fuckin’ hell.

500bbc

Reaction score
I think when someone like MTG goes on a show like that, and on a network that has probably mocked and criticized her mercilessly, it’s actually a good thing. At least if they don’t edit out all the good stuff. I think that maybe a few low information voters will listen to what she says and realize that she is a lot smarter than they were previously told by the full of shit network.
The people that still watch that propaganda are too fucking stupid to realize anything. They are bleating sheep.

SixD9R

Reaction score
The people that still watch that propaganda are too fucking stupid to realize anything. They are bleating sheep.
Well maybe true. I think there are many that are just brain washed low information type people. MTG must have thought it was worth her time to do the interview so I respect that of her and truly hope she enlightened a few of the sheep along the way. Peace brother.

500bbc

Reaction score
Well maybe true. I think there are many that are just brain washed low information type people. MTG must have thought it was worth her time to do the interview so I respect that of her and truly hope she enlightened a few of the sheep along the way. Peace brother.
We can hope...

Wedgy

Reaction score
it’s difficult to watch this as Leslie (also know as leftist cunt) has a biased opinion and clearly shows she is not a fan of anybody whom thinks differently than her.

over the last 50 years, Ms. Stahl has had, on several occasions, apologized publicly (representing 60 min) for reporting false information so this program has absolutely no credibility. And, Ms. Stahl is still wearing the same sandals for the last 50 + years……eeewwwwwww….fuckin’ hell.
Call me sexist, but real Women do not wear open toed shoes when inappropriate...