WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mtg Lenders or Appraisers around Yuma Az.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Do we have any appraisers on the boards that work in Yuma? Of all the states I lend in (hold 42 state licenses) Yuma Az is an average of 55 days to get an appraisal back. The cost is even somewhat outrageous.
Just got another order accepted this morning for $700 due back 04/21... Nothing fancy. Just 3bd2bth 1400sqft home.
Would like to add any appraisers to a panel and feed you orders direct in exchange for faster turn times. Not worried about the cost as much as time.

Any AZ lenders that have appraisers that you could share that would like to be added to appraisal panel?? YTD I have 19 orders in Yuma

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Do we have any appraisers on the boards that work in Yuma? Of all the states I lend in (hold 42 state licenses) Yuma Az is an average of 55 days to get an appraisal back. The cost is even somewhat outrageous.
Just got another order accepted this morning for $700 due back 04/21... Nothing fancy. Just 3bd2bth 1400sqft home.
Would like to add any appraisers to a panel and feed you orders direct in exchange for faster turn times. Not worried about the cost as much as time.

Any AZ lenders that have appraisers that you could share that would like to be added to appraisal panel?? YTD I have 19 orders in Yuma

Dude, it is crazy in AZ. I started refinancing my Havasu house on February 5th (good thing I locked in.....LOL) and the appraisal is due on 3/19 and cost $750.00

motormonkey

Reaction score
It's not just Az. Going thru same deal now. Everybody is or should be refinancing , money has never been cheaper to buy.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Yes, having delays in other parts of country as well. Yuma is just a pin in my ass right now.
I have 13 AMC’s to work with and we just can’t get anything faster.
Willing to pay, just not willing to sit.

Springfield

Reaction score
Any exitcalifornia appraisers sounds like a relocate to success.