WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MTI Flipped?

attitude

Reaction score
I saw a post about a new 39 MTI that flipped yesterday but it was deleted so I figured the guy talking shit was lying, but it looks like it was true. I hope everyone’s ok.
AB3B4D26-6DDA-40D9-98CF-A618944C070C.png
D2D5CFB9-E07D-444F-A4B4-ED8C62AAFF9B.png

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Hope all are ok. Having police tape isn’t a good sign.......

Singleton

Reaction score
I don’t know why he would talk shit on a boat flipping right after he rammed a wall at 15 mph in a no wake zone, pretty classless...

could never figure him out. Talks a ton of shit whenever something goes wrong and blames everyone else expect himself when something goes wrong

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Curious why they set it down upside-down

Because it probably came out of the water that way during the salvage with bags, if you don't have all the rigging ready to go flipping a boat is not just done with the snap of a finger. My guess is the crane set it that way and they will deal with flipping it later.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Whole thing has been pretty hush hush for some reason

wishiknew

Reaction score
What the hell is a boat if this caliber doing running at speeds fast enough to blow over at 930 at night. Seems pretty dumb!! JMO
I thought the speed limit 30 minutes after sundown is 7 mph ( that rule is NOT obeyed in front of my pad ????? )

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
One word LAWYERS

min my experience is it’s the manufacturers and the friends of the drivers asking people not to talk about it or the mods to take them down. The lawyers come later lol

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Well,for sure that boat will dry out faster bottom up.The boat is draining as pic was taken.
Also,where does this David Stone live now & several years ago?

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Do not know any of these guys other than seeing them at poker runs / driver meetings. It is good that no one was hurt. When things like this happen it effects all performance boaters. Insurance is really hard to get and policys only go up. Best of luck to all involved getting back on the water.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
anyone else notice the short skeg on the port engine in the second picture?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Social media has ruined humanity. I tried visualizing this David Stone post in an actual face to face conversation. There is no way he would confront another man this way.
93BEAFF7-576F-43AE-B79B-094ECAA22A55.jpeg
Or did he once? 🤣🤣🤣

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Social media has ruined humanity. I tried visualizing this David Stone post in an actual face to face conversation. There is no way he would confront another man this way.
That’s why V13 had such a hard time on this site at first. A lot of the things said to me would never be said to my face. I was young and it took a while for me to figure out how to move past that

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Old post I know but who is this David stone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justfishing

Reaction score
Best guess is he owns th

is

4Waters

Reaction score
I have no idea who he is, but this thread might explain a little.

How did we not put those two incidents together before, we're slipping RDP.🤣

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Old post I know but who is this David stone?

He is a loan guy out of Phoenix that has an F32 with Ilmor’s..

He believes being successful on the internet is making a lot of noise via controversy.. Sometimes those incidents will dissolve and he will make peace and friends with the person he is making noise about.

Other times it doesn’t quite work out that way.

He and Shawn Moe had an incident at LOTO this year. I wasn’t there but the word on the street was Shawn said something to him on the dock and Dave either hit or bitch slapped Shawn.. a little later Shawn came back and shoved Dave off the dock onto his swim step And Drives in the water.. Neither were seriously injured..

The whole issue “supposedly” stemmed from
Dave going to test drive an MTI. Shawn “supposedly” purchased one ahead of him. Dave flew down to Florida to test drive the boat, and Randy and crew completely ghosted him. Went from “c’mon down and take the run with us” to radio silent.. Dave believed that Shawn might have said something to Randy about him (or maybe he did I dunno) and that’s why he was ghosted..

Who knows.. whole thing sounds pretty lame to me. Stone told me all of that awhile ago, and it should be noted I was a few beers deep when he told me so take none of it as gospel, and worth as much as ya paid to read it.. lol

I’m to old and to crippled to get caught up in the politics and dick measuring of any of it.

The only thing that really bothers me about Stone is he is constantly causing drama and talking shit.. Then he says “Havasu boaters are full
Of drama” and some of the east coast guys believe it.. When in reality the hurricane of shit is circling that guy, not Havasu.

I dunno anyone that talks to people like that or behaves like that..

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

He believes being successful on the internet is making a lot of noise via controversy.. Sometimes those incidents will dissolve and he will make peace and friends with the person he is making noise about.

He and Shawn Moe had an incident at LOTO this year. I wasn’t there but the word on the street was Shawn said something to him on the dock and Dave either hit or bitch slapped Shawn.. a little later Shawn came back and shoved Dave off the dock onto his swim step And Drives in the water.. Neither were seriously injured..

Dave going to test drive an MTI. Shawn “supposedly” purchased one ahead of him. Dave flew down to Florida to test drive the boat, and Randy and crew completely ghosted him. Went from “c’mon down and take the run with us” to radio silent.. Dave believed that Shawn might have said something to Randy about him (or maybe he did I dunno) and that’s why he was ghosted..

Who knows.. whole thing sounds pretty lame to me. Stone told me all of that awhile ago, and it should be noted I was a few beers deep when he told me so take none of it as gospel, and worth as much as ya paid to read it.. lol

I’m to old and to crippled to get caught up in the politics and dick measuring of any of it.

The only thing that really bothers me about Stone is he is constantly causing drama and talking shit.. Then he says “Havasu boaters are full
Of drama” and some of the east coast guys believe it.. When in reality the hurricane of shit is circling that guy, not Havasu.

He also has a ProCard do not forget! He reminds me of Al Bundy!
The altercation this year, was said to have been hilarious.

HBCraig

Reaction score
This Stone character is the guy that runs his mouth until it gets real then he becomes the "take it easy, it's cool" guy.

Last edited:

HST4ME

Reaction score
Hmm..looks like the set back failed to me... Cowls are still intact and the tie rod isn't 530'd...I mean pretzled..sponson tips seem to be there.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Funny how tough people are on social media or even on here occasionally. Some peeps just need to be humbled in real life to set them strait. Being an asshole is not cool. Stone wants to act like an ass, his day will come. Someone or something will set him straight. I have seen him many times out and i kno people who actually think he is “The guy🤮” Life has a way of sorting many of those jackwagons out. Just takes time.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score

Damn I always miss the fights! Moe and his family are very nice. Met them at a couple of runs. He better make sure he’s got a twisted tea ready at the next run if David shows up.