WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MTI Fun Run @ Ozarks

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
MTI partnered with Performance Boat Center for the 1st annual September MTI fun-run at Lake of the Ozarks. MTI's Taylor Scism stepped up and organized a great weekend of boating and an epic fun-run Friday for MTI owners. The day started with a captain's meeting in the PBC show room, which included catered breakfast sandwiches and refreshments. The group then headed out to a few stops for more refreshments and more food, lol. This is the lake of boat and EAT! The stops were Fish Co, Tap and Grill and we then finished at Redhead's with another catered buffet style pizza, salad and wings for dinner. All stops had great food, good music, and plenty of good dock space. MTI backed up the fun-run with a Saturday run up the lake to two more great restaurants and a chance to see another portion of this beautiful lake. MTI really rolls out the red carpet for their customers. I'm blessed to be a part of it.
IMG_2813.jpeg
IMG_2806.jpeg
IMG_2818.jpeg
IMG_2848.jpeg
IMG_2848.jpeg

IMG_2816 2.jpeg
IMG_2823.jpeg
IMG_2822.jpeg
IMG_2824.jpeg
IMG_2836.jpeg
IMG_2803.jpeg

IMG_2837.jpeg
IMG_2838.jpeg

IMG_2812.jpeg
IMG_2810.jpeg
IMG_2807.jpeg
IMG_2820.jpeg
IMG_2828.jpeg
IMG_2844.jpeg
IMG_5846.jpeg
IMG_2850.jpeg

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Awesome pics - looks like a good time out there.

jperog

Reaction score
Randy sure is putting out a lot of boats and does a great job taking care of his customer base at the Ozarks and at Haulover in the winter months. Thanks for the pictures "wish I was up at the lake right now"

Joe

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
All of their runs are nothing but first class from
What all my friends tell me that have them!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I have to stop opening your threads, I just drool all over my keyboard. Looks like a great time!!

Tank

Reaction score
Bad ass!!

Man you guys are getting around! 😂

We enjoyed the PBC Cigarette run so much in June that it’s now an annual must do event for us. I don’t know how the F Brett and crew do it. They have an event every other weekend at least. After the cig run they had an all outboard run the weekend after. And on and on and on.

We love tap and grill by the way. Think it’s my favorite bar there. Their other bar coconuts is great too but tap and grill is bad ass.

Love LOTO. the place is just amazing - the boats, the people, the lake, the scenery. Awesome.

stolen

Reaction score
Bad ass!!

We enjoyed the PBC Cigarette run so much in June that it’s now an annual must do event for us. I don’t know how the F Brett and crew do it. They have an event every other weekend at least. After the cig run they had an all outboard run the weekend after. And on and on and on.

We love tap and grill by the way. Think it’s my favorite bar there. Their other bar coconuts is great too but tap and grill is bad ass.

Love LOTO. the place is just amazing - the boats, the people, the lake, the scenery. Awesome.

Agreed. The spring fun run this year had more hardware than a lot of poker runs. They've definitely turned themselves into the center of the powerboat universe.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Damn did El Gato step up to the 52? I know risk bought his 43 bad ass

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Wow, amazing, next level. Thanks for posting up the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!!
We have a very good friend leaving DCB to join the team at MTI & he is thrilled.
Your boat looks FANTASTIC!!

Duramax

Reaction score
RIGHT!!! I thought more site goers would have caught that.. I'm super impressed you'r the 1st to respond. LOL...
I have always thought more companies should incorporate them. OL has some amazing setups, as does Bernico!

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
How are you liking your 340 over your old 31
We love the 340. The M31 is a great boat and of high quality. We really wanted to try outboards and do some Ocean boating. The 340 has hit the spot for us so far. Now we want the MTI 39' OB... never ends

Last edited:

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Bad ass!!

Getting around....LOL
Agreed Tank, Tap and Grill has a great vibe with a cool pool, good docks and food.
By the way, there are more beautiful cigs running on that lake than I have ever seen, possibly more than in Miami? Such a killer boat to see rolling down the lake sending the signature cig roost with the roar of the exhaust.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
We love it, the M31 is a great boat. We really wanted to try outboards and do some Ocean boating. The 340 has hit the spot for us so far. Now we want the MTI 39' OB... never ends
Instead of Moe Power, it'll be Bo Power

Tank

Reaction score
Getting around....LOL
Agreed Tank, Tap and Grill has a great vibe with a cool pool, good docks and food.
By the way, there are more beautiful cigs running on that lake than I have ever seen, possibly more than in Miami? Such a killer boat to see rolling down the lake sending the signature cig roost with the roar of the exhaust.

Shit ton of Cigs on LOTO. I agree, it's kind'a a running joke in the Cig community that all cigs end up on LOTO at some point. It helps PBC basically owns the market.

Are you planning on doing more runs out there? We'll be back in June for the Cig run again. We'll try to stay a bit longer, it was nice this year when everyone left and the lake chilled out a bit on Sunday. I seriously would consider buying a vacation house there. Problem is, it's becoming the "it" place and the prices are going up. Don't think it'll stop the more popular it becomes.

You guys full time in the Keys now?

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Shit ton of Cigs on LOTO. I agree, it's kind'a a running joke in the Cig community that all cigs end up on LOTO at some point. It helps PBC basically owns the market.

Are you planning on doing more runs out there? We'll be back in June for the Cig run again. We'll try to stay a bit longer, it was nice this year when everyone left and the lake chilled out a bit on Sunday. I seriously would consider buying a vacation house there. Problem is, it's becoming the "it" place and the prices are going up. Don't think it'll stop the more popular it becomes.

You guys full time in the Keys now?
[/QUOTE
We will send our boat back out for the summer next year. We want to rent a place for the summer. We would love a place and have looked, but the prices are going up quickly as you mentioned.
Our float left last week for service at MTI, then back to Haulover for the winter.
We are based out of Phoenix, so 1st trip to Keys will be in November on the Thursday departure. Are you doing Key West this year?

Tank

Reaction score
We will send our boat back out for the summer next year. We want to rent a place for the summer. We would love a place and have looked, but the prices are going up quickly as you mentioned.
Our float left last week for service at MTI, then back to Haulover for the winter.
We are based out of Phoenix, so 1st trip to Keys will be in November on the Thursday departure. Are you doing Key West this year?

abso-fuckin-lutely! Never miss it. Scamdemic be damned! It's looking good too now that everythings pretty much been lifted. KW is pretty liberal town so I'm sure there'll be some mandatory mask places but hard to have a mask on when a beers in your hand 24/7 LOL. Sucks the races aren't going to happen but frankly, we never went to see the races. Shit, I think over the past 15 years we've been going I literally watched the races for the first time about 4 years ago. Races were always a side-line to the party that is Key West. Stu's still gonna have a shit ton of boats. I wouldn't be surprised if he still sees record numbers due to people wanting to get out of states that are still locked down. No OSO/SOTW party or street party sucks but it's gonna be a great time regardless. You guys going I take it?

What key are you guys on down there?

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
abso-fuckin-lutely! Never miss it. Scamdemic be damned! It's looking good too now that everythings pretty much been lifted. KW is pretty liberal town so I'm sure there'll be some mandatory mask places but hard to have a mask on when a beers in your hand 24/7 LOL. Sucks the races aren't going to happen but frankly, we never went to see the races. Shit, I think over the past 15 years we've been going I literally watched the races for the first time about 4 years ago. Races were always a side-line to the party that is Key West. Stu's still gonna have a shit ton of boats. I wouldn't be surprised if he still sees record numbers due to people wanting to get out of states that are still locked down. No OSO/SOTW party or street party sucks but it's gonna be a great time regardless. You guys going I take it?

What key are you guys on down there?
WE are headed down 11/10 and will leave Haulover with the MTI crew 11/12. We are all staying at Marlin Bay in the Keys this trip. We have a VRBO there and will make day trips. We will all be in actual Key West Friday for the day tho..
We don't have a home or condo in the Keys, we just rent VRBO's or stay in a Hotel each trip and move around with the MTI crew. I wish we had a place.. Epic boating.
Hope to run into you this year for a beer in the Keys.