WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mueller Laid ‘Obstruction of Justice Trap’ for Trump

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Mueller Laid ‘Obstruction of Justice Trap’ for Trump, Says Former Acting AG Whitaker

Former FBI Director Mueller was appointed by then-Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein in May 2017 to take over an FBI counterintelligence investigation to determine whether the 2016 Trump campaign colluded with Russia to sway the election.

By March 2019, Mueller had wrapped it up, saying the probe was unable to establish that any such collusion took place.

Mueller, however, already knew this in 2018, Whitaker told Jan Jekielek, host of The Epoch Times’ “American Thought Leaders” series.

“There were so many people involved that could and should have made that decision. And to me, it looks as if it was kept open to harass this president, to undo the 2016 election, and to create an obstruction of justice trap.”

That’s why he couldn’t end the probe, even though, in his position, that would have been the correct thing to do, he indicated.

The point of the “trap” was that “if we had tried to put our thumb on the scale or somehow, in their perception, interfere with the Mueller investigation that they were ready, willing, and able to go after any of us,” he said, calling it “very inappropriate” and “a very dangerous precedent.”

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Anyone heard from @squeezer ?

EA12FB0A-8FB5-4421-A81A-6B756838327B.jpeg

Maybe still at the barber?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Mueller knew two weeks in that there was no collusion, the evidence was clear from the testimony of all the former Obama people when under oath.

If he didn't know that, he wasn't doing his job.

So not only did Mueller and his team of Democrats (he didn't care about their politics as that didn't matter to him - yeah sure), lay a trap for the President, but they likely broke the law (but likely won't pay for it) and they also spent many millions of our taxpayer dollars which means they were paid very well and for far too long - far longer than necessary.

If you or I did any of that we'd be in jail.

Good thing our "justice system" is unbiased ("blind").

While people are rioting, looting and burning, we should be doing the same at these criminals' houses. How long before the police would show up and beat us and throw us into jail and keep us there for years and years???

squeezer

Reaction score
We’ll see...

Reading that article it’s clearly called out as the the opinion of the author. I am 100% confident that Mueller did the job he was asked to do by Trump in the manner he was allowed to by law. I LOVE the fact that he didn’t discuss any charges that should or could be laid if the DOJ could in fact bring charges against a sitting POTUS. This is scaring the shit out of the Trump Syndicate. The fact that a two term Trump is looking less likely every time he opens his mouth means the push has to be on to discredit Mueller/FBI/Etc/Etc.

The question isn’t going to be about what Trump did as much as it will be about an all encompassing pardon “For the good of the country...”

Lets drop this and move on will be the Republican talking point sooner or later. I hoping for sooner but it could go either way at this point.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
We’ll see...

Reading that article it’s clearly called out as the the opinion of the author. I am 100% confident that Mueller did the job he was asked to do by Trump in the manner he was allowed to by law. I LOVE the fact that he didn’t discuss any charges that should or could be laid if the DOJ could in fact bring charges against a sitting POTUS. This is scaring the shit out of the Trump Syndicate. The fact that a two term Trump is looking less likely every time he opens his mouth means the push has to be on to discredit Mueller/FBI/Etc/Etc.

The question isn’t going to be about what Trump did as much as it will be about an all encompassing pardon “For the good of the country...”

Lets drop this and move on will be the Republican talking point sooner or later. I hoping for sooner but it could go either way at this point.
What happens when a number of his team are charged? And if they are found guilty does that change your view?

squeezer

Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of written evidence and digital confirmation of illegal stuff. We’ll see.

Is this coming from the same mindset that thinks Flynn pleading guilty means nothing...

530RL

Reaction score
What happens when a number of his team are charged? And if they are found guilty does that change your view?

It would absolutely change mine if they are found guilty by trial.

Any chance any of the convictions by trial of the Trump team change yours?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

58A48849-BA22-4E7C-8CFC-27C324C9452B.jpeg

The facts are out clown from behind close doors and under oath.

Muh TDS honk honk...... 🤣

HotRod82

Reaction score
We’ll see...

You keep trying this argument....it's ridiculous. If Mueller found illegal activity, he was REQUIRED BY LAW to report it! He would have laid out the crime while testifying before congress......even if he couldn't formally indict him. Had he laid out specific crimes with the evidence to back it up, Trump would have been forced to resign OR would have been impeached and removed from office. Period. End of story. Mueller found NOTHING.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Haha, for crimes done in this century?

Hahaha.

squeezer

Reaction score
You keep trying this argument....it's ridiculous. If Mueller found illegal activity, he was REQUIRED BY LAW to report it! He would have laid out the crime while testifying before congress......even if he couldn't formally indict him. Had he laid out specific crimes with the evidence to back it up, Trump would have been forced to resign OR would have been impeached and removed from office. Period. End of story. Mueller found NOTHING.

Thats not exactly the case...

The former FBI director had said in his report he never reached a decision on whether Trump could or should be charged with obstruction because of the OLC guidance.

In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

That statement was more in line with his report, and with his earlier opening statement to the Judiciary Committee, where he said,
"Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The former FBI director had said in his report he never reached a decision on whether Trump could or should be charged with obstruction because of the OLC guidance.

In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."

That statement was more in line with his report, and with his earlier opening statement to the Judiciary Committee, where he said,
"Based on Justice Department policy and principles of fairness, we decided we would not make a determination as to whether the President committed a crime. That was our decision then and it remains our decision today."
Dude, they set him up. From the POTUS down. This shit is clear. Rationalize all you want. The only question is how far up do the prosecutions go. I think, Obama and Biden are listed as unindicted co conspirators, which is the polite way to say they are guilty but we’re afraid to lock em up...

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

He only said that to appease your base. Withour it, your Russia, Russia sham falls apart. They got to him during the break and told him to correct his senile ass.

Why are you liberals so dense?

Honk Honk

squeezer

Reaction score
He only said that to appease your base. Withour it, your Russia, Russia sham falls apart. They got to him during the break and told him to correct his senile ass.

Why are you liberals so dense?

Honk Honk

Trump and his close associates have a documented (and undisputed) contact trail with Russian operators going back to 1984.

The idea that he suddenly changed on the trip down the golden escalator is one only a Republican can cling to. The situation we have now has been cultivated for over 25 years, I am certain it will take a decade to fully unravel this mess after Trump is removed from office.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump and his close associates have a documented (and undisputed) contact trail with Russian operators going back to 1984.

The idea that he suddenly changed on the trip down the golden escalator is one only a Republican can cling to. The situation we have now has been cultivated for over 25 years, I am certain it will take a decade to fully unravel this mess after Trump is removed from office.

😂

6CCB8DD0-D75F-4F73-A35B-1EDCBE360EFC.jpeg

Honk honk clown

squeezer

Reaction score
Yea it is monkey. Not my problem you’re not bright enough to figure it out.

The only real question now is when?
Not if or what, just when.

And the more desperate the Gilded Con Man becomes the better.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Here is the exact case, Trump is still president.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Kinda like you and your turds dropped the Russia! Russia! Russia! Ukraine! Ukraine! Ukraine!, Stormy Daniels! Stormy Daniels! Stormy Daniels!, Lev Parnas! Lev Parnas! Lev Parnas! ect, ect, ect ad fucking nauseam as soon as your asses are handed to you?
Go riot with your peeps portlandia boy, you have less than zero credibility son.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

123_1(1).jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I am certain it will take a decade to fully unravel this mess after Trump is removed from office.
Yeah, you were "certain" about all the other bullshit hoaxes you and your kind perpetrated. How'd that work out for ya there portlandia boy?
Trump won't be removed from office son. Get the fuck over it.
And I'll be here a decade from now to break it off in your ass.....again.