WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mueller's entire investigation just evaporated

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
The cornerstone indictment of the special counsel's investigation was against the 'Russian Troll Farm' that supposedly interfered in the election, you know, the entire premise of this whole ridiculous charade....

The case was just dismissed with prejudice

Great work geniuses 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In case anyone was ever wondering if this whole thing was about 'Finding Russian Interference'.... or the actual motive, taking down Trump.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And OJ was innocent...
20200314_175718.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Quote from you, from your TDS thread, yesterday.

Nice...

The best response to Trump Dumbshit Statements (TDS) is to drag up Flynn.

So you bring up OJ in your TDS flare up here... Nice.

And OJ was innocent...

C’mon you are better than this Squeeze. LOL 😂

530RL

Reaction score
LOL

Trump's DOJ under the direction of his hand picked AG "moves to dismiss case with prejudice".

No kidding? Now that is a surprise.......

ZERO CREDIBILITY 😂

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
LOL

Trump's DOJ under the direction of his hand picked AG "moves to dismiss case with prejudice".

ZERO CREDIBILITY 😂

Because other presidents have never hand picked their AGs that directed their DOJs during their administrations and therefore also had ZERO CREDIBILITY, amirite???

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
LOL

ZERO CREDIBILITY 😂
You must be naive if you believe that the DOJ did this favour for Trump :rolleyes: . I rather believe they don't want dragging this whole Russia fiasco any longer before someone sheds some light on their own doing the Mueller bs. ZERO CREDIBILITY on the DOJ's action🤣

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

ZERO CREDIBILITY 😂

I agree with you 530RL
LOL but probably not for the same reasons.

530RL

Reaction score
Most people have known it was bogus prosecution from the get go, you can't be serious. How low will you go?:rolleyes:
You must be naive if you believe that the DOJ did this favour for Trump :rolleyes: . I rather believe they don't want dragging this whole Russia fiasco any longer before someone sheds some light on their own doing the Mueller bs. ZERO CREDIBILITY on the DOJ's action🤣

You guys need a sense of humor. I was just tossing back to Racey some of the conspiracy theories he tosses out now that he has been abducted by the Trump Cult.

But let's look at the facts relating to this dismissal of 2 of the 16 parties relating to this "cornerstone" indictment.

1. Read the filing. The "case" was not dismissed as Racey alleges. The DOJ dismissed just two defendants, Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord Catering. The "case" remains against 14 others, specifically one Russian company and 13 Russian individuals.

2. The "reasons" the DOJ gave in the filing is not that the alleged crimes were untrue, but that Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord Catering (the two defendants dismissed), were taking advantage of the discovery process to obtain material about U.S. efforts to combat election interference and that a court proceeding was not necessary because it wouldn't lead to "meaningful punishment in the event of conviction."

3) As a matter of fact, inconsistent with Racey's allegation, even Trump's DOJ stands behind the filing of the case and its proper commencement.

Specifically from the filing by the Trump DOJ:

"There is a substantial federal interest in defending American democratic institutions, exposing those who endeavor to criminally interfere with them, and holding them accountable, which is why this prosecution was properly commenced in the first place."

and

"In light of the defendant’s conduct, however, its ephemeral presence and immunity to just punishment, the risk of exposure of law enforcement’s tools and techniques, and the post-indictment change in the proof available at trial, the balance of equities has shifted. It is no longer in the best interests of justice or the country’s national security to continue this prosecution."

4. This was just one set of indictments relating to the Mueller probe. There were multiple others, including trials, convictions and plea deals resulting in years of prison for violations of law consistent with the investigatory scope of Mueller's probe.

port austin pirate

Reaction score
You guys need a sense of humor. I was just tossing back to Racey some of the conspiracy theories he tosses out now that he has been abducted by the Trump Cult.

But let's look at the facts relating to this dismissal of 2 of the 16 parties relating to this "cornerstone" indictment.

1. Read the filing. The "case" was not dismissed as Racey alleges. The DOJ dismissed just two defendants, Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord Catering. The "case" remains against 14 others, specifically one Russian company and 13 Russian individuals.

2. The "reasons" the DOJ gave in the filing is not that the alleged crimes were untrue, but that Concord Management and Consulting LLC and Concord Catering (the two defendants dismissed), were taking advantage of the discovery process to obtain material about U.S. efforts to combat election interference and that a court proceeding was not necessary because it wouldn't lead to "meaningful punishment in the event of conviction."

3) As a matter of fact, inconsistent with Racey's allegation, even Trump's DOJ stands behind the filing of the case and its proper commencement.

"There is a substantial federal interest in defending American democratic institutions, exposing those who endeavor to criminally interfere with them, and holding them accountable, which is why this prosecution was properly commenced in the first place."

and

"In light of the defendant’s conduct, however, its ephemeral presence and immunity to just punishment, the risk of exposure of law enforcement’s tools and techniques, and the post-indictment change in the proof available at trial, the balance of equities has shifted. It is no longer in the best interests of justice or the country’s national security to continue this prosecution."

4. This was just one set of indictments relating to the Mueller probe. There were multiple others, including trials, convictions and plea deals resulting in years of prison for violations of law consistent with the investigatory scope of Mueller's probe.
How many convicted for Russia colusion in that # just askin

spectras only

Reaction score
"In light of the defendant’s conduct, however, its ephemeral presence and immunity to just punishment, the risk of exposure of law enforcement’s tools and techniques, and the post-indictment change in the proof available at trial, the balance of equities has shifted. It is no longer in the best interests of justice or the country’s national security to continue this prosecution.
Didn't they know it was a lost cause to force this investigation, wasting resources at taxpayer\s expense trying to build a case that goes nowhere? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

and

We get it, you hate Trump and Trump supporters.
You want us to do what you say, but you won’t say what to do. When and if you finally work through your crippling TDS, and are capable of forward thinking, please enlighten us with your decree.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
We get it, you hate Trump and Trump supporters.
You want us to do what you say, but you won’t say what to do. When and if you finally work through your crippling TDS, and are capable of forward thinking, please enlighten us with your decree.
He's a "smart idiot" Tommy!!!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Lol talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth

1) Trump's hand picked DOJ is running defense for him

2) The DOJ still says Concord broke the law, and are dismissing because they don't want them to have any more access to discovery.

Lol, lets see what plays out with the remaining dozen now 😂😂😂

530RL

Reaction score
Lol talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth

1) Trump's hand picked DOJ is running defense for him

2) The DOJ still says Concord broke the law, and are dismissing because they don't want them to have any more access to discovery.

Lol, lets see what plays out with the remaining dozen now 😂😂😂

Lol

Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

In post 1 you state the "case was just dismissed with prejudice".

Now you state "lets see what plays out..........😂😂😂

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Lol

Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

In post 1 you state the "case was just dismissed with prejudice".

Now you state "lets see what plays out..........😂😂😂

Hahahahahahah that's your best response to all this 😂😂😂😂😂

BTW, why don't you enlighten us on the case where the subjects are named as individuals..... How's that one going?

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
The cornerstone indictment of the special counsel's investigation was against the 'Russian Troll Farm' that supposedly interfered in the election, you know, the entire premise of this whole ridiculous charade....

The case was just dismissed with prejudice

Great work geniuses 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In case anyone was ever wondering if this whole thing was about 'Finding Russian Interference'.... or the actual motive, taking down Trump.
RACIST!!!

530RL

Reaction score
Hahahahahahah that's your best response to all this 😂😂😂😂😂

BTW, why don't you enlighten us on the case where the subjects are named as individuals..... How's that one going?

LMAO

it’s going about as well as your messiahs 80 foot wall 2,000 miles long.

Or your belief that your messiah would pay off the entire national debt.

It’s going about as well as any rational person would believe. The exact opposite of you who believes that government is the answer.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

It’s going about as well as any rational person would believe. The exact opposite of you who believes that government is the answer.

LAMO!!!!!!

It’s going very well watching you get dragged trough the mud. Carry on Kemosabe.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
LMAO

And..........Right on cue.... 😷

1584543029923.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LMAO

The depth of TDS is testing new limits.

It's especially acute for the self-annointed "rational person" who is clearly the only person able to use a straw man in EVERY piece of wisdom it dispenses.

Question: Do you have any blind spots? I do, I have a ton. But in reading your "I'm the reasonable person, you are irrational" posts over the years, you are probably the least respected person on this board, now that the troll has been shown the eternal wood shed. Are people so afraid of you in real life that they never call you on your bullshit?

Asking for a friend.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I'll give him this, at least he doesn't put his antagonists (😜) on "ignore" like a certain know it all, safe space pussy on here that rhymes with "wheezer" and continues to go toe to toe with us even when his ass is constantly being handed to him.
That at the minimum I can respect. 👍

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I'll give him this, at least he doesn't put his antagonists (😜) on "ignore" like a certain know it all, safe space pussy on here that rhymes with "wheezer" and continues to go toe to toe with us even when his ass is constantly being handed to him.
You must be talking about the idiot from Portlandia making sure #HEFUCKSITUPFORHISDAUGHTER!!!!!:D

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Now, now that’s hitting below the belt, Wheezer has some good songs. You mean rhymes with sneezer.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Now, now that’s hitting below the belt, Wheezer has some good songs. You mean rhymes with sneezer.
Ahhhhhh, I fudged for that! Theres "Wheezer" and then there's "Weezer".
Listening to one would make you stick lit Blackcats in your ears🧨🎆 and the other makes you crank it to 12! 🎧 🎸

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Listening to one would make you stick lit Blackcats in your ears🧨🎆 and the other makes you crank it to 12! 🎧 🎸
I really like the song ,island in the sun.
I am an old man.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
@530RL
Are people so afraid of you in real life that they never call you on your bullshit?

Asking for a friend.

Lol.. He has some of you fooled on here but don't fall for it. He willingly logs in here along with a ton of others using alias and gets in the mud. Any threats of litigation can be shoved right back up his proverbial ASS. You can't cry foul when all you do is insult and provoke a reaction. Nobody is forcing him to interact with anyone, and nobody on here that I'm aware of has done anything other than point out what a hypocritical whiny little bitch he has become after those that he donated to (remember be brags about that) didn't fare so well in the election. Fuck that threatening bullshit from here to the end.

It's very obvious in the real world he surrounds himself with "yes men" to boost his ego.

This guy.. Not afraid in the slightest.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
@530RL

Lol.. He has some of you fooled on here but don't fall for it. He willingly logs in here along with a ton of others using alias and gets in the mud. Any threats of litigation can be shoved right back up his proverbial ASS. You can't cry foul when all you do is insult and provoke a reaction. Nobody is forcing him to interact with anyone, and nobody on here that I'm aware of has done anything other than point out what a hypocritical whiny little bitch he has become after those that he donated to (remember be brags about that) didn't fare so well in the election. Fuck that threatening bullshit from here to the end.

It's very obvious in the real world he surrounds himself with "yes men" to boost his ego.

This guy.. Not afraid in the slightest.

Personally I like 530RL, I love watching him get bludgeoned.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
More like tweezer. 🤓😎🌽🥒

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

To some lawyers, the case seemed fishy from the outset. All of the named individual defendants –more than a dozen Russians– were beyond U.S. jurisdiction. There would be nothing but empty chairs in the courtroom and no one to challenge the purported evidence. No real trial would ever occur. It was a guaranteed victory by forfeit. Or so Mueller and Rosenstein assumed.

But a funny thing happened on the way to securing their convictions “in absentia.” Concord hired a team of skilled American lawyers who demanded to examine the actual evidence. Prosecutors balked and stalled. A two-year legal battle ensued. Now, a mere two weeks before jury selection is set to begin, the DOJ has thrown in the towel by asking the judge to dismiss the case.

Prosecutors claim that the allegedly incriminating proof sought by the defense lawyers is simply too sensitive to reveal. That is, coughing up evidence so that Concord could properly defend itself “unreasonably risks the national security interests of the United States.”

Ah, yes… the old “national security” routine.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Aren't these the 2 compan6that lawyered up and wanted a trial?

So the others still have not lawyered up and are not even in this country?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Aren't these the 2 compan6that lawyered up and wanted a trial?

So the others still have not lawyered up and are not even in this country?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If you indict someone that has never set foot in the US, is not a US citizen, is not subject to extradition, and has no reason to set foot in the US, why would you ever expect them to show up for a trial?

If you were indicted in a Russian court even though you never set foot in Russia would you show up to court?

Mueller's team indicted these guys for precisely that reason, so that they could claim a victory without ever having to have a real trial, When Concord actually sent lawyers and started requesting the evidence against them through their procedural rights to discovery, the prosecutors tried to block them from seeing the evidence, and eventually caved and requested dismissal so that they wouldn't have to make public whatever BS evidence they claimed to have had, evidence that Concord's lawyers would have been able to pick apart....

If the prosecutors actually had a strong case they would have taken it all the way through trial.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
If you indict someone that has never set foot in the US, is not a US citizen, is not subject to extradition, and has no reason to set foot in the US, why would you ever expect them to show up for a trial?

If you were indicted in a Russian court even though you never set foot in Russia would you show up to court?

Mueller's team indicted these guys for precisely that reason, so that they could claim a victory without ever having to have a real trial, When Concord actually sent lawyers and started requesting the evidence against them through their procedural rights to discovery, the prosecutors tried to block them from seeing the evidence, and eventually caved and requested dismissal so that they wouldn't have to make public whatever BS evidence they claimed to have had, evidence that Concord's lawyers would have been able to pick apart....

If the prosecutors actually had a strong case they would have taken it all the way through trial.

Its almost a shame GMac is gone.