WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Muh China Business

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
President Donald Trump’s administration on Wednesday barred Chinese passenger carriers from flying to the United States starting on June 16 as it pressures Beijing to let U.S. air carriers resume flights amid simmering tensions between the world’s two largest economies.

How are you traitors suppose to do business with your commies? 🤣

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
"How are you traitors suppose to do business with your commies? 🤣"

Has our president moved his clothing and product line back to the US?
I know a few years ago a lot was made in China, I dont honestly know if thats changed or not.

UD

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I know a few years ago a lot was made in China, I dont honestly know if thats changed or not.

UD
530 may know.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I'm all on board with a pro us manufacturing and hiring stance. It'd be great to see that at the top.

Sad fact is we just don't make a lot here anymore, (aside from software Cali especially hates manufacturing).
Nothing has been done to change that.

Most major US companies have investments in China.
So if anyone here owns stock in these companies I guess you are all traitors as well, and better be prepared to see these stocks take a massive dump.
(Im guessing most dont even know )

Aside from the blustery talk and the rhetoric what exactly is the long game to change the dependance?

I dont see it.

I want to see the plan, not hear more noises.

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm all on board with a pro us manufacturing and hiring stance. It'd be great to see that at the top.

Sad fact is we just don't make a lot here anymore, (aside from software Cali especially hates manufacturing).

So if anyone here owns stock in these companies I guess you are all traitors as well, and better be prepared to see these stocks take a massive dump.

Aside from the blustery talk and the rhetoric what exactly is the long game to change the dependance?

I dont see it.

UD

If you can't see the forest through the trees UD, I can't help you.

Those bastards and their friends in our government have been ripping us off for decades, it's time that gets addressed. It will be tough and painful for those businesses and investors, but as a red blooded American, I really don't give a rat's ass.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I dont see it.

UD
You just answered your own question. The 5th largest economy has essentially OUTLAWED manufacturing. Through massive govt overreach they have pushed that sector of our economy OUT.

Fact: it’s cheaper to send containers full of parts, created in the US, over seas to China for assembly, paint, etc, and then send the final subsystem or product BACK to the US to sell.

Start with fixing California’s business climate, that will help. Start with fixing onerous union mandatory shit that drives work overseas, that will help, and ya a few tariffs too. Do some research on how the US survived on tariffs prior to instituting federal income tax. Yes tariffs are a tax, yes it unlevels the playing field. News flash, ChiCom bastards will NEVER be open to having safe, we’ll paid labor, hence an eternal unlevel playing field.

Fight fire with fire.

Que the chopper boy and his mustard delivery device. 🥨

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
You just answered your own question. The 5th largest economy has essentially OUTLAWED manufacturing. Through massive govt overreach they have pushed that sector of our economy OUT.

Fact: it’s cheaper to send containers full of parts, created in the US, over seas to China for assembly, paint, etc, and then send the final subsystem or product BACK to the US to sell.

Start with fixing California’s business climate, that will help. Start with fixing onerous union mandatory shit that drives work overseas, that will help, and ya a few tariffs too. Do some research on how the US survived on tariffs prior to instituting federal income tax. Yes tariffs are a tax, yes it unlevels the playing field. News flash, ChiCom bastards will NEVER be open to having safe, we’ll paid labor, hence an eternal unlevel playing field.

Fight fire with fire.

Que the chopper boy and his mustard delivery device. 🥨

The problem hasn't changed for decades now and we've done NOTHING to fix the root cause of the problem.

UD

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
If you can't see the forest through the trees UD, I can't help you.

Those bastards and their friends in our government have been ripping us off for decades, it's time that gets addressed. It will be tough and painful for those businesses and investors, but as a red blooded American, I really don't give a rat's ass.

Without fixing the actual problem - you can bark all you like little doggie, but you cant bite.

How are we bringing manufacturing back? Whats been done here?

UD

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The problem hasn't changed for decades now and we've done NOTHING to fix the root cause of the problem.

UD
Fix California. That is a huge part of the root cause. Right?

Root cause to the fucked situation of CA is govt employee unions. They are the slush fund for democrats. Make it illegal for govt employee unions to be involved in politics.

There, we just fixed the decades of decline.

Next problem.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Ya, in CA the voters have voted to make it worse!!!

Yup Cali pretty much blows it every time they go to the polls.
They vote themselves out of work while asking for money - its hilarious.

Meanwhile the guys that make all the money skip town with it and dont pay taxes.

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Without fixing the actual problem - you can bark all you like little doggie, but you cant bite.

How are we bringing manufacturing back? Whats been done here?

UD

That one hurt?

What's been done? Um, cutting of regulations, cutting of corporate tax, increasing our energy production to lower energy costs for U.S. manufacturers to name a few.

Have you always been someone who's defeated because there will be some hard lifting?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Yup Cali pretty much blows it every time they go to the polls.
They vote themselves out of work while asking for money - its hilarious.

Meanwhile the guys that make all the money skip town with it and dont pay taxes.

UD
How do you not pay taxes in CA?

I would LOVE to find out that secret.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
That one hurt?

What's been done? Um, cutting of regulations, cutting of corporate tax, increasing our energy production to lower energy costs for U.S. manufacturers to name a few.

Have you always been someone who's defeated because there will be some hard lifting?

Wow thats hard hitting. So who came back, or opened up here?

Have you always been satisfied with so much talk and so little action?

UD

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
How do you not pay taxes in CA?

I would LOVE to find out that secret.

Is not really a secret, you get big enough to be able to afford a fleet of attorneys and accountants and you stick it offshore.

Apple has something like 250 Billion offshore that hasn't been taxed.

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

UD

Look up reshoring and stop wasting my time UD.

You're starting to sound like 530 and his Flynn denials. :rolleyes:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
by "wasting your time" you mean bothering to have an actual discussion?

You're starting to sound like squeezer and his belief every thing the dems do is awesome.

Each side here is really full of their own kool-aid.

UD

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Is not really a secret, you get big enough to be able to afford a fleet of attorneys and accountants and you stick it offshore.

Apple has something like 250 Billion offshore that hasn't been taxed.

UD
But Apple is run by a gay man and hates American values but loves American dollars. Oh it’s been taxed, just by the low tax location.

Funny how low tax laws attract money, who’d a thought.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
But Apple is run by a gay man and hates American values but loves American dollars. Oh it’s been taxed, just by the low tax location.

Funny how low tax laws attract money, who’d a thought.

Apple is just the biggest one, Pfizer, GE, Microsoft many do it.

I dont personally give a shit who their management team sleep with as long as they pay the freight like everyone else has to.

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
by "wasting your time" you mean bothering to have an actual discussion?

You're starting to sound like squeezer and his belief every thing the dems do is awesome.

Each side here is really full of their own kool-aid.

UD

Not at all.

Did you look up reshoring?

I understand this is a bitter subject for you, but you're grasping and border lining Trump derangement on it.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Not at all.

Did you look up reshoring?

I understand this is a bitter subject for you, but you're grasping and border lining Trump derangement on it.

Took a quick look but didnt see much.

You are asking me to look up something you are trying to prove rather than actually answer the question with details can you save me some time post some links you think are relevant? If there actually is a long term plan I'd be DELIGHTED to solve this problem.

No derangement, Ive not supported any of the bizarre anti trump stuff - and you know this, but Im not giving him accolades on this subject and that enrages the partisan players.

Im curious why you haven't addressed trumps personal business with China - is it ok for him to do it?

UD

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Took a quick look but didnt see much.

It's there, not to mention all the companies that are moving out of China to southeast Asia and Mexico. Being the two-faced commie bastards that China is, I'll take that also.

You are asking me to look up something you are trying to prove rather than actually answer the question with details can you save me some time post some links you think are relevant? If there actually is a long term plan I'd be DELIGHTED to solve this problem.

If I'm not mistaken, you were the one doing the asking about proving?

Take a look at the OP, there is a question there, just not the one you're trying to accuse me of.

Im curious why you haven't addressed trumps personal business with China - is it ok for him to do it?

UD

You're correct here, F him if he's still doing it. I can't find anything about it.

On a side note, the commies are folding.

China Steps Back in Airline Dispute With the Trump Administration
Beijing will allow limited flights by international carriers to resume after the White House threatened to block Chinese passenger jets from flying to the U.S.

I'm glad we have a President that doesn't take any shit from the Asians, it's how I handle them here myself. They are ruthless business negotiators and I love sticking it to them, they hate it. 🤣

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Xi Winne .gif

hahahaha Xi wants Trump 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That "Lincoln Project" propaganda is about as accurate as you!!! 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

EmpirE231

Reaction score

UD

who's gonna do the hard work and bust up the labor unions, or change the crazy labor laws? That is the only way to bring back major manufacturing here. I am sure other states that don't have such crazy labor laws, are seeing upticks in their manufacturing jobs.

option B is to just pay 50-75% more for everything

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
who's gonna do the hard work and bust up the labor unions, or change the crazy labor laws? That is the only way to bring back major manufacturing here. I am sure other states that don't have such crazy labor laws, are seeing upticks in their manufacturing jobs.

option B is to just pay 50-75% more for everything

Its going to take a strong leader that can get both sides together or it won't happen and "Made in America" will be in the history books.

It's going to be hard, but if it doesnt get done there won't be any unions.

The regulation and law is mind boggling -California is tied with Illinois as worst state to try to build anything in.

Buying American means a lot of thing including most times - paying more.

We cant really "get tough" on anyone without any options.

UD

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Its going to take a strong leader that can get both sides together or it won't happen and "Made in America" will be in the history books.

It's going to be hard, but if it doesnt get done there won't be any unions.

The regulation and law is mind boggling -California is tied with Illinois as worst state to try to build anything in.

Buying American means a lot of thing including most times - paying more.

We cant really "get tough" on anyone without any options.

UD

I think a lot of people would pay a little more for "made in America" especially if it comes with the American quality...

But that is tough to do when the guy sweeping the shop floor is getting $15/hr, 2, 15 minute breaks, an hour lunch, paid sick days and personal days etc etc etc Paid family leave..... all of that before we even scratch the surface of regulations imposed on the business directly by state and local govt (along with some federal as well)

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
I'm not selling horse shit.......................Trump or Biden genius.

Yore sooooooooo fucking easy!!!!

View attachment 889763

Your selling an alternative to historical Conservative Republican priorities and values of smaller government, lower spending and a market based economy.

The question is will you and your fellow Trumplicans split the R party up delivering victories to the D's as you did in 2018, or will you be able to keep enough people in your tent to win an electoral college contest and keep the Senate?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Do you think Reagan conservatives will fall for yours?
So when exactly did the Republican Party supposedly leave you? Bush I, Bush II? MCCain or Romney?

Or was it Nixon, but you hung around during the Reagan years?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Your selling an alternative to historical Conservative Republican priorities and values of smaller government, lower spending and a market based economy.

The question is will you and your fellow Trumplicans split the R party up delivering victories to the D's as you did in 2018, or will you be able to keep enough people in your tent to win an electoral college contest and keep the Senate?

Wait a second, did I miss the 20T in debt that was there prior, due in part to Reagan and the Bush cocksuckers or did Donnie add that also?

The only reason we would lose anything is because a bunch of conservative bitches stepped into or stayed away from the voting booths. Personally, I think he's gunna crush the fuck out of you greedy, in bed with the Dems, Chamber of Commerce whores.

So let me recap......................Trump or Biden genius?

Like a $5 hooker........................ 🤣

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Wait a second, did I miss the 20T in debt that was there prior, due in part to Reagan and the Bush cocksuckers or did Donnie add that also?

The only reason we would lose anything is because a bunch of conservative bitches stepped into or stayed away from the voting booths. Personally, I think he's gunna crush the fuck out of you greedy, in bed with the Dems, Chamber of Commerce whores.

So let me recap......................Trump or Biden genius?

Like a $5 hooker........................ 🤣
Or is there a secret tongue jockey out there we don’t know about yet!
JonnnnnnnnSoooon!!!!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

UD

Stuff that i got in the mail was all MADE IN THE USA... :)

530RL

Reaction score
...........Snip......... Personally, I think he's gunna crush the fuck out of you greedy, in bed with the Dems, Chamber of Commerce whores.

..........Snip.......

Well, you know what the monkey said when he got his tail caught in the lawnmower?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And yet his TDS-30 induced rants about conservatism continue.

He musta been dropped a few times as a kid... 😁😂🤣🥨😉😁😇

Nah, he's just a whore who's China business has been screwed by the Don.........................but China is backing him!!!!!! 🤣

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well, you know what the monkey said when he got his tail caught in the lawnmower?

Was that the lawnmower you paid for from your last election loss to me?

LMAO 70's show .gif

squeezer

Reaction score

Snip’

I have a question about this...

Based on the above metrics, and looking at actual results instead of rhetoric, Wouldn’t the Clinton Presidency been the closest thing we had to a “Conservative” government since before most of us were alive and all of us could vote?