WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

...Murder cops wife files for divorce...

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
anybody got her number???...
1590830281196.png

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
The wife of the white police officer charged with killing George Floyd has now filed for divorce from him, her lawyer said Friday.

The announcement that Kellie Chauvin, a former Mrs. Minnesota winner, is seeking a divorce from Derek Chauvin comes on the same day that the fired cop was charged with murder over Floyd's death on Monday.

'This evening, I spoke with Kellie Chauvin and her family. She is devastated by Mr. Floyd’s death and her utmost sympathy lies with his family, with his loved ones and with everyone who is grieving this tragedy. She has filed for dissolution of her marriage to Derek Chauvin,' Sekula Law Offices said in a statement obtained by WCCO.

How's this for irony? DailyMail.com revealed Kellie was charged with writing a bad $42 check in February 2005 in Wisconsin, while married to her ex-husband

28998096-8371633-image-a-155_1590812242760.jpg

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
You guys think she is divorcing him to protect their assets? Really? I’d say it is more to protect her ability to have a functional existence. She’d be continually harassed, or worse, daily if still married to him.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s all reasons.
He’s done, they have no choice.

Turnup

Reaction score
She ain't mind the other 2 murders...? Wtf??!! Is there a thread on this dude's past murders ?

Singleton

Reaction score
This could also be a move to protect their asset's from future lawsuits.

Bingo.
Filed hours before his arrest, so any civil action taken against him will be unable to go after any/all assets. Based on quick research, he did not challenge divorce or asset division and all records have been sealed already.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
If he could do what he did to George imagine what he could do to a spouse. I’d get the fuck out of there too lol

Maybe that was her thing? Grads started a thread about it 4-5 bans ago :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Whoa... that is an interesting twist!! They worked together??

Yep read that yesterday and the club owner cant say if they know each other or not because one worked outside one worked inside! But the worked there several yrs

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Yep read that yesterday and the club owner cant say if they know each other or not because one worked outside one worked inside! But the worked there several yrs

He’s a cop. He remembers people and faces for a living, unless he’s a shitty cop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
There are some videos out last night that have been deleted now. That actually shows, what appears to be, Floyd being injected with something. And questiong why the EMTs that arrived had bulletproof vests on, and appeared to have minimal medical training.. Claiming that this was all staged and that Floyd was resuscitated and paid to leave the country. And the cop will get the charges dropped to next to nothing and will be paid enough to never have to work again. Tin hat shit? I dont know but..

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
There are some videos out last night that have been deleted now. That actually shows, what appears to be, Floyd being injected with something. And questiong why the EMTs that arrived had bulletproof vests on, and appeared to have minimal medical training.. Claiming that this was all staged and that Floyd was resuscitated and paid to leave the country. And the cop will get the charges dropped to next to nothing and will be paid enough to never have to work again. Tin hat shit? I dont know but..

Does Floyd get to go to the same island as Tupac and Elvis?

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Does Floyd get to go to the same island as Tupac and Elvis?

Maybe!! 🤷‍♂️ LOL

Watch the main video posted, when the EMTs show up, tell me why they are wearing bullet proof vests and are armed in tan uniforms?

why are there pallets of bricks mysteriously showing up on sidewalks nowhere near any construction sites??

Shit doesnt add up at this point

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I saw the same video and it really does make you wonder.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Just an update for those who think the wife was trying to protect their assets... it was just released that in her divorce filing she is asking to change her name and wants no spousal support or other financial ties, as she is self sufficient. She’s scared for her life, and should be. The more she can separate from him, the more likely she is to have somewhat of a normal life in the future.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
There's also rumours of a counterfeiting operation going on in that night club, hence Floyd passing the fake $20's, and that it had been going on for a long time. It is said that it goes all the way to the top. Cops, politicians, ect. Due to the shutdown, Floyd was desperate for money and started passing the funny money potentially blowing the cover. Chauvin was in sent in to take care of him and cover the operation. Minneapolis has a long track record as one of the most corrupt cities in the US. Why would four cops rush over with force for a dude passing a fake $20? Plus they knew each other and worked together.
Makes no sense.
None of it does.
Things are never what they seem to be.
We are always being deceived.
Question everything.
Addendum:
Speaking of assets, we should look closely at what these two have. If it's way beyond a cops salary and means, this would lend a lot of credibility to the rumours of counterfeiting. It would also explain this broads quick divorce actions to protect those assets as well as distancing herself from the coming legal shit storms with this guy and Floyd's involvement with him.

Last edited:

PVHCA

Reaction score
she's gonna get everything that's left after the trials and lawsuits which will be nothing, she's trying to get whatever she can now which will end up being nothing. She's fucked and I'd like to help her out, LOL

C-2

Reaction score
Filing for divorce after the fact to shield assets is about the same as filing a stolen vehicle report after your car somehow ended up in a police pursuit...

Has the guy even made bail?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Watch the video again,Chauvin expression and demeaner does not change thru the entire video.He knew Floyd was dead,nothing changed,same spaced out expression as if he was alone no other officers or bystanders witnessing his actions.When the medics arrived he walked around like he was in charge,WTF he just killed a man,felt nothing.Chauvin knew Floyd,17 years.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Watch the video again,Chauvin expression and demeaner does not change thru the entire video.He knew Floyd was dead,nothing changed,same spaced out expression as if he was alone no other officers or bystanders witnessing his actions.When the medics arrived he walked around like he was in charge,WTF he just killed a man,felt nothing.Chauvin knew Floyd,17 years.

I believe it was a contract killing.