WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Murder Suicide at Beachcomber

RVRKID

Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people just read that shit was going down and now from reading the comments some douche bag killed the Mom and daughter and then shot himself. Same person posted this on her page so I’m thinking it’s them.
So fucking sad.
View attachment 684467
IMG_3685.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Icky

Reaction score
Very sad

Last edited:

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
No words.

GodSpeed to those poor girls.

Taboma

Reaction score
Certainly a horrible tragedy :(
I can't find any Havasu news about this that hasn't been redacted by the fucking HH for the sake of sales.
Where is this news coming from ? Which Beachcomber, mobile park or Sam's ??

Howard23

Reaction score
The Horrible Situation was done at the Mobile Park location around 3:30 - 4 Pm time frame yesterday. The Jack A$$ did this at their mbl. hm. in the park. RIP to the Girls !!!

RVRKID

Reaction score
Certainly a horrible tragedy :(
I can't find any Havasu news about this that hasn't been redacted by the fucking HH for the sake of sales.
Where is this news coming from ? Which Beachcomber, mobile park or Sam's ??

I put this in my post last night but for some reason it isn’t there when you click on attachment.
IMG_3686.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score
I put this in my post last night but for some reason it isn’t there when you click on attachment.
View attachment 684545

Thanks --- was able to get a bit more info from my Beachcomber insider.
This was at the mobile home side, not Sam's RV side. Almost directly across from the new office, in fact the office cameras picked it up as it went down.
Office hears shots, PD and SWAT called. Mobile park is locked down, nobody in or out for a long time while SWAT determined if there was anybody else in the area connected and nobody armed inside the mobile. At least SWAT didn't flash bang it into a blaze and burn down the neighbors.
That's all that needs to be added to your story out of respect for any friends or family.

jscarab

Master Blaster
Reaction score
The male in this situation was owner of 928 pool service here in havasu. Just wanted to let any homeowners know that may have an affiliation with that service.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Dam how can life be that bad ? Do your self if life is that bad for you !

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What a dirt bag, didnt even have the balls to look them in the eye, shot them from inside the residence.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Some sick fucked up people runnin around amongst us! Sad deal.. R.I.P.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Jamie was the cook at BJ's for a while then she got offered much more money to work at the Blue Water in Parker she started to lose alot of weight and he started to get jealous from what she told me. I think you can see what was going though that piece of shits head. R.I.P. Girls:(

OceansideRide

Reaction score
What an absolute shitbag. How can a person be such a p***y they can't just leave a woman? Insecurity turns on some murderous rages. This type of event happens way too often. I wish ladies, and at times men, ( R.I.P. Phil Hartman) could just walk away when these signs start showing. Jealousy, insecurity, etc etc. I know it's not completely that simple, but I've always taught my kids to watch the hell out for any flags of jealousy in their relationships, and to just end that shit as soon as it rears its ugly head, it's just not worth the aggravation. I feel terrible for that mom and little girls family.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Jamie was the cook at BJ's for a while then she got offered much more money to work at the Blue Water in Parker she started to lose alot of weight and he started to get jealous from what she told me. I think you can see what was going though that piece of shits head. R.I.P. Girls:(

Her picture is familiar. Maybe from the BlueWater. [emoji1418]. What a sad deal. I can’t get over the fact he killed the daughter too. Not that killing the wife is ok. But wtf goes through a persons head to kill their child? I mean what could she have possibly done that makes someone decide to do that. I can’t wrap my head around it all. It’s baffling.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
I've seen this happen two other times, one in OC and one other time out here. And it sucks big because no one win and everyone lose.:mad::(

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Her picture is familiar. Maybe from the BlueWater. [emoji1418]. What a sad deal. I can’t get over the fact he killed the daughter too. Not that killing the wife is ok. But wtf goes through a persons head to kill their child? I mean what could she have possibly done that makes someone decide to do that. I can’t wrap my head around it all. It’s baffling.

Possibly a new guy in her life and the daughter had taken a liking to the guy as well. Doesn’t take much to set off a wack job.

River Runnin

Reaction score

Might of found out the young one wasn't his after a fight, threat of Divorce, or just about anything these days! :(

RVRKID

Reaction score

I’m with you who sits and plucks off his daughter like an animal? I can’t take it when my son gets a tear in his eye.. Just kills me!

KENDOG689

Banned
Reaction score
Very sad to hear stuff like this.RIP and condolences to family and friends.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Holy fucking shit ... this is an ex girlfriend of mines little sister.

I dated her older sister in high school. Jamie was a sweet girl.

Good lord, may they rest in peace.

I'm speechless ...
:(
The whole situation is a mind blow. I don't know anyone involved but I sat here in this thread for 15 minutes with my jaw on the floor in disbelief. So senseless.

Icky

Reaction score
I just saw her last weekend, very surreal. My heart goes out to the family, friends and coworkers affected by this. RIP

Lil'Moni77

Reaction score
I went to school with her sister... Jennifer...
Just unbelievable that a human being thinks they have the right to take people from this earth!! Take yourself you selfish prick!!
God Speed to Jamie and Hannah!! May you walk with the angels!!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
The male in this situation was owner of 928 pool service here in havasu. Just wanted to let any homeowners know that may have an affiliation with that service.

Damn! I just talked to him on the phone on 9/8.......he referred me to another pool company for my spa service....what a POS

Keymyster

Reaction score
Sad situation for sure. Mom and daughter RIP.

LASINC

Banned
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with people these days becoming violent and taking anothers life? Hope he rots in hell.

Prayers and thoughts go out to them and their families. May they rest in peace.