WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Muskcoin

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Making the prediction now. Musk will come out with his own crypto.

Never thought about that. I could see it happening.

I have no idea how crypto mining works but I’m sure he would promote it as the cleaner version of whatever it is.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
I believe musk and cubin are buying up controlling interest in doge. That’s why you can buy a space flight on x rocket with doge

HCP3

Reaction score
The irony of his "clean" technology is the rare earth metal mining that needs to be done for his batteries. There is a reason the majority of it is done in China and South America. Environmental disaster that those governments allow.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The irony of his "clean" technology is the rare earth metal mining that needs to be done for his batteries. There is a reason the majority of it is done in China and South America. Environmental disaster that those governments allow.

This. The greens are fucking idiots. Going from a low impact fuel based to a high impact mineral based energy strategy with a yet to be developed, non existent mining industry is ridiculous.

I could see Musk coming out with some “Green” coin though

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Absolutely. The whole thing is such a huge scam!

78Southwind

Reaction score
The word on the street from the YouTube manipulators is that it's Cardano (ADA). Cardano has been going crazy the last couple of days. But anything is better than Doge Coin...

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
This. The greens are fucking idiots. Going from a low impact fuel based to a high impact mineral based energy strategy with a yet to be developed, non existent mining industry is ridiculous.

I could see Musk coming out with some “Green” coin though
Green coin.😂
They already have that.
It’s called pot😎

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The word on the street from the YouTube manipulators is that it's Cardano (ADA). Cardano has been going crazy the last couple of days. But anything is better than Doge Coin...

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
I don’t think it will be Cardano. It’s going to be etherium