WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MUST SEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spectras only

Reaction score
Served in the military half his life, can’t have his freedom of speech on Twitter. Wonder how many served in the past and presently in the military is pissed off about it? 🤔

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
as with building a block wall, first you must dig the footings, followed by the placing of steel, then poured concrete and first coarse of block set..... that's where I think we/they are at.... and now there are footing where other states can stack up, followed by the solid grout to make the retaining wall that will stop the fraud and make the real winner of the election President...I personally think it will be Trump!!!!!

wzuber

Reaction score
as with building a block wall, first you must dig the footings, followed by the placing of steel, then poured concrete and first coarse of block set..... that's where I think we/they are at.... and now there are footing where other states can stack up, followed by the solid grout to make the retaining wall that will stop the fraud and make the real winner of the election President...I personally think it will be Trump!!!!!

solid analogy 2ff that even the resident MARIXIST/LIBS.......SHOULD...SHOULD..be able to comprehend. They will prove their in-ability to do exactly that should they have the integrity and courage to actually respond here. Doubtful!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
solid analogy 2ff that even the resident MARIXIST/LIBS.......SHOULD...SHOULD..be able to comprehend. They will prove their in-ability to do exactly that should they have the integrity and courage to actually respond here. Doubtful!
thanks for the reply, we need to get this video(S) out there for all to see,...pretty sad when a lawyer takes a case to state supreme court, and the judges say, we don't need to look at the evidence, it was already dismissed...

2Driver

Reaction score
Unfortunately this is America.

933A8330-CD82-4ECE-AA82-C145C32D094D.jpeg

wzuber

Reaction score
Unfortunately this is America.

View attachment 946711
I care, my wife cares, many others I know..friends and family, care, all the peeps in the dungeon care (well, except for the MARXIST sheep that chime in) and I'm sure many others here on this site that don't go to the dungeon to sling pooo care? haha
What are we to do? How do we go about effecting the correct fair, honest and legal outcome? I donate to campaigns to support them in the fight. What else can we do as individuals ?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I care, my wife cares, many others I know..friends and family, care, all the peeps in the dungeon care (well, except for the MARXIST sheep that chime in) and I'm sure many others here on this site that don't go to the dungeon to sling pooo care? haha
What are we to do? How do we go about effecting the correct fair, honest and legal outcome? I donate to campaigns to support them in the fight. What else can we do as individuals ?

I think that we need start getting out to make changes. I know that each time I know that the Trump people are at the capital here I put down everything and grab my Trump flag. This needs to keep happening and put the heat on the cheaters. Not just the left those Rinos are in it as well trying to STEAL our election and the COUNTRY!!!!!!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I think that we need start getting out to make changes. I know that each time I know that the Trump people are at the capital here I put down everything and grab my Trump flag. This needs to keep happening and put the heat on the cheaters. Not just the left those Rinos are in it as well trying to STEAL our election and the COUNTRY!!!!!!!

Have you noticed that biden and crew are all in this Rush to Get moving towards change of guard. Slow down "Sleepy" all in due time. The biggest problem I see here is I Do NOT Trust the Judges, the Court, the DOJ, FBI and every other Dept. in Washington. I leaened slowly what President Trump Trump was talking about when he kept repeating "Drain The Swamp" I now truly believe in the term "Dark State" and it is incredibly Freightening. Damn we nearly had Americans attempt a "Take Over" the Office of the President of the United States, then drag him through a disgusting disgrace of a Trial,and Impeachment and Honestly 4 + years of harassment and blocking the Promises he made to us which is why We voted him in office.

But when the Chief Justice of the United States makes the ststement that he has No Time hearing these Frivolous Cases WTF!!😡

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I wonder if people are going to start to care when Biden imposes his $200 per gun/magazine tax under NFA. Shits going to get real.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Have you noticed that biden and crew are all in this Rush to Get moving towards change of guard. Slow down "Sleepy" all in due time. The biggest problem I see here is I Do NOT Trust the Judges, the Court, the DOJ, FBI and every other Dept. in Washington. I leaened slowly what President Trump Trump was talking about when he kept repeating "Drain The Swamp" I now truly believe in the term "Dark State" and it is incredibly Freightening. Damn we nearly had Americans attempt a "Take Over" the Office of the President of the United States, then drag him through a disgusting disgrace of a Trial,and Impeachment and Honestly 4 + years of harassment and blocking the Promises he made to us which is why We voted him in office.

But when the Chief Justice of the United States makes the ststement that he has No Time hearing these Frivolous Cases WTF!!😡
So you were ok when trump started naming his cabinet a couple weeks after the election 4 years ago? Every President Elect has done the same thing after the GSA has confirmed the election results and turned over the keys to the White House. ;)

Looking Glass

Reaction score
So you were ok when trump started naming his cabinet a couple weeks after the election 4 years ago? Every President Elect has done the same thing after the GSA has confirmed the election results and turned over the keys to the White House. ;)

Honestly, I am O.K. with anything and everything President Donald J. Trump has done, is doing, and will ever do.

Next Question?

:rolleyes:

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
You just answered everything yes I voted for trump but my wallet won’t go dry who every is president. Trump is whining there is nothing left move on

jnmn

Reaction score
If you look at this election thru the eyes of the news media, and social media one would think uncle Joe had the smarts and record to win the vote.
If you look at this election with an ounce of Common Sense, and Trumps record of accomplishments, (with absolutely no help from the House of Liars)
Russia crap, Impeachment crap, Lock downs, Dems blocking him from helping us "We the People" you can see where this was hatched (Rigged) the day after they couldn't Impeach him. Common Sense tells you what happened in the battle ground states. If a person can't see this by thinking for them self's then we are doomed as a free society!! Just look at the facts and think for yourself....... They knew there was no way they could win so they had no choice but to take the chance on cheating and hope like hell the won't get caught but the did get caught. Shame on them for thinking we would be foolish enough to fall for yet another one of their schemes!!!

Last edited:

Boat 405

Reaction score
Trump can wipe his ass with $3m and not blink an eye. You’re talking about a guy who donated $1.6 million of his salary from potus in 4 years. He is worth Billions. Most importantly money made in real life. Not as a politician. You’re a dumbass for posting something so stupid only the left would create a meme with it. But I digress, facts and logic are lost on the sheep.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Trump can wipe his ass with $3m and not blink an eye. You’re talking about a guy who donated $1.6 million of his salary from potus in 4 years. He is worth Billions. Most importantly money made in real life. Not as a politician. You’re a dumbass for posting something so stupid only the left would create a meme with it. But I digress, facts and logic are lost on the sheep.

But but but he is $400m in debt.....

jnmn

Reaction score
Like I said the fix was in the day after the failed Impeachment, That"s why Joe and who ever the vice pres nominee never campaigned or did any interviews, they didn't have to, big tech money, Sor-Ass $, Pelosi$, Harry Reed Machine all paid off swing state big city election officials to cheat! Radical Judges turning down requests to hear evidence, etc...It will all come out soon! no matter how hard the media tries to cover it up. They are as complicit as the rest in this.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Trump has no money it’s all a credit line which is coming due and is broke as fuck it will come out soon

jnmn

Reaction score
Trump has no money it’s all a credit line which is coming due and is broke as fuck it will come out soon

Ok let's say you are correct, Who cares, I care about what he has done for us and the USA. that is what is important to me!! not how much money he has, what is important also his he is not taking money from communist countries, and shaking down other countries for money to line his pockets and his sons pockets like Joe! you may not have heard any of that if you're a sheep and watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, or for that matter any news source.

more important then anything is we still live in a free country, and we can believe in our candidates, and agree to disagree.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Just remember we are just numbers in this country that’s all some of us have a dollar some us are still making the dollar end of the day we shit and piss same

RCDave

Reaction score
Its common billionaires that own real estate have trust deed secured debt. Anyone with financial education knows that

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I wonder if people are going to start to care when Biden imposes his $200 per gun/magazine tax under NFA. Shits going to get real.

This will be one of those "CLASSIC
1606615041424.png

Can’t wait to see the evidence. 0 for November isn’t a very good start. :eek:

Did you Notice that your DIM's got their ASS kicked everywhere? Even "BLUE" California lost Seats. I love it, Nancy was predicting up around 12 seat pickup in the House, LOL Close, Real Close NOT!!

WYRD

Reaction score
Just remember we are just numbers in this country that’s all some of us have a dollar some us are still making the dollar end of the day we shit and piss same
Not true...some of us apparently use "bidets"

Looking Glass

Reaction score
We should be happy that it’s thanksgiving weekend relax and enjoy

That's a "White Flag" if I ever saw one.

I was always saying the only way President Trump would "LOSE' wold be by their Cheating with Mail In Votes. This is our last hope, what this Man endured and kept going is Incredible and IMO there is Noone willing to put up with this Shit, Just what the Objective was. I pray he is in for one more term and then "Let Er Rip" The Judges are the real Problem Now.

wzuber

Reaction score
The Judges are the real Problem Now.
this is certainly becoming more clear daily. The judicial system is compromised and it appears many are covering for it. If the deep state can get to epstien in prison and A. Scalia they know they too and their families are easily vulnerable. I have no doubt that thru the years or recently, one by one, they've been pulled into "the club" or straight up threatened outright in some manner or another.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
The difference is Clinton conceded.

2Driver

Reaction score
That's a "White Flag" if I ever saw one.

I was always saying the only way President Trump would "LOSE' wold be by their Cheating with Mail In Votes. This is our last hope, what this Man endured and kept going is Incredible and IMO there is Noone willing to put up with this Shit, Just what the Objective was. I pray he is in for one more term and then "Let Er Rip" The Judges are the real Problem Now.

Exactly. It reminds me of Clint Eastwood in the Gauntlet. Every time he called in for help the person was in on it.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

If you’re an intelligent guy you have to know the difference between truth and lies and you understand why your party supports censorship, lockdowns, stealing the election, not wanting election integrity now (and why they screamed for it in 2016) and the risks to America if your party “wins” the 2 Senate seats in Georgia.

I’m not saying you’re intelligent and I’m not saying you’re not but, based on your posts it’s obvious to me which one you are

Looking Glass

Reaction score
So, that right there is enough evidence for the fraud case to go to court.

NOT when you have Justices that are in on the FIX.These fuckers won't even Look at the evidence. I'm afraid The Evil Deep State might have finally Won. They have been "ALL IN" ever since President Trump Shocked the World back in 2016. I am afraid the strong Base is even giving up. This whole Corruption is so unbelievable and the thought of What's Next is much more serious than the average American understands or care about. I understand there will always be some Nut Cases, but there is a large portion of this Country that is ? 🤔