WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Ballot Is Going Somewhere Else

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
My wife and daughter received their mail in ballots last Saturday. Mine hasn’t shown up. I got online to track where it is. I entered some information and they have the address wrong. I don’t know if the the address is real or some type of auto fill on their part. The address shows Inglewood Ca, street number is right, but it’s boulevard not avenue and of course the zip code is wrong. What do I do? Who do I contact? I want to get moving on this and time is short. Trump needs my vote. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I just used google maps to look up the address and it does exist.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
My wife and daughter received their mail in ballots last Saturday. Mine hasn’t shown up. I got online to track where it is. I entered some information and they have the address wrong. I don’t know if the the address is real or some type of auto fill on their part. The address shows Inglewood Ca, street number is right, but it’s boulevard not avenue and of course the zip code is wrong. What do I do? Who do I contact? I want to get moving on this and time is short. Trump needs my vote. Thanks

What county are you in. There is a number for OC that came with my ballot.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
What county are you in. There is a number for OC that came with my ballot.

Los Angeles I actually have my voter card from the register and it has my vid on it. That should help/work. Thanks

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I finally got ahold of the registers office. They told me to just reregister with the correct address. When I asked how this could happen they said “data entry error”. But what happens to that ballot? Guess it doesn’t matter since California will go blue anyway.

fmo24

Reaction score
I finally got ahold of the registers office. They told me to just reregister with the correct address. When I asked how this could happen they said “data entry error”. But what happens to that ballot? Guess it doesn’t matter since California will go blue anyway.

This is what the Corrupt Dems are counting on lots of bogus ballots floating around to harvest

Captain Dan

Reaction score
If you're in Riverside County, you can go to the Registrar's website and click on "Where's my ballot" and it leads you to a link where you can enter an email or text contact and they will provide when your ballot was printed, when mailed, confirmation of receipt, and confirmation that your vote was counted.

stingray11

Reaction score

And now you know why California will go Blue

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

samsah33

Reaction score
My dead mother-in-law who died >1 year ago received her ballot yesterday. Still waiting for mine...

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
I got my ballot in the mail the other day. I needed toilet paper and it worked perfectly. A little rough but got everything nice and clean

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Wife saw on facebook today someone found some mail in the gutter in front of their house in Simi and it was a bunch of election ballots. Assholes.

4Waters

Reaction score
Wife saw on facebook today someone found some mail in the gutter in front of their house in Simi and it was a bunch of election ballots. Assholes.
My wife saw that too🤬

Resized_20201008_200502.jpeg

grumpy88

Reaction score

They both go in the trash if they come back Republican ! Smh

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I have an update. So eleven days later I have received my new mail in ballot. So what happens to the other one? Supposedly they use your signature from the DMV to match with the ballot, if it doesn’t match they contact you about it. We’ll see, they are asking a lot from these government run institutions that don’t do anything when things aren’t upside down.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I have an update. So eleven days later I have received my new mail in ballot. So what happens to the other one? Supposedly they use your signature from the DMV to match with the ballot, if it doesn’t match they contact you about it. We’ll see, they are asking a lot from these government run institutions that don’t do anything when things aren’t upside down.

As if that’s being done for millions of ballots...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro