WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Christmas present finally showed up

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I like it

9D2C3742-B30F-4E5C-93F7-36AEDC6485DF.jpeg

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Daaaamn, one of my favorite movies. Great gift giving by someone.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Very cool.
That took some work just to get it where it is now, nice job and somebody loves you.
It would drive me insane not having the third pic line up with the white line. Maybe a 1/8" bump on the bottom to the right. LOL

👍 ;)

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Very cool.
That took some work just to get it where it is now, nice job and somebody loves you.
It would drive me insane not having the third pic line up with the white line. Maybe a 1/8" bump on the bottom to the right. LOL

👍 ;)
The wife and kid hung them up before I got home from work. One of the pieces is damaged a bit so I'll see if we can get a replacement or ??. I'll straighten them out later.

Was a long day...another round of layoffs by the new owners today. I'm the only one remaining in my dept. This put a smile on my face when I walked in the door.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
The wife and kid hung them up before I got home from work. One of the pieces is damaged a bit so I'll see if we can get a replacement or ??. I'll straighten them out later.

Was a long day...another round of layoffs by the new owners today. I'm the only one remaining in my dept. This put a smile on my face when I walked in the door.
I would leave it at that point. That was an awesome gift in many ways.

Sherpa

Reaction score
do you know where they were made at? or were these a custom design dealio??

Super cool pics.......... I have a family member I'd like to get these for...

--Sherpa