WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Dad has Covid.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I like a good phishing expedition as much as the next guy but to suggest I made up my Dad having COVID is just not cool.

Says the guy that politicized his fathers “sickness”.

orly.gif

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I like a good phishing expedition as much as the next guy but to suggest I made up my Dad having COVID is just not cool.

Well... quit crying wolf and always looking for attention and maybe, JUST MAYBE, you wouldnt get the responses you do!!!

Grow up! Pull your nuts out of your wife's purse, put them back in your pants and stop being such a fukn nancy all the time!!

Maybe take some notes on life FROM YOUR DAD!!

And maybe be a man and stop living off your wife, worshiping dildos(for attention), and presenting yourself as a fukn idiot every time you post on here!!

YOU ARE A VILE POS ATTENTION WHORE!!

And you wonder why you get the responses you do.

I know I'm "newer" on this site, but I havent seen a post from you in the last 6mo at least that is worth a fuk or pertanint to this site!!!

Best wishes and speedy recovery to your dad!!

To you, not so much..

There is a time in life that someone has to look in the mirror to relize why people treat them the way they do.. maybe it's time to take the next step in life, look in that mirror and realize maybe its NOT everyone else!!!

Last edited:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Well... quit crying wolf and always looking for attention and maybe, JUST MAYBE, you wouldnt get the responses you do!!!

Grow up! Pull your nuts out of your wife's purse, put them back in your pants and stop being such a fukn nancy all the time!!

Maybe take some notes on life FROM YOUR DAD!!

And maybe be a man and stop living off your wife, worshiping dildos(for attention), and presenting yourself as a fukn idiot every time you post on here!!

YOU ARE A VILE POS ATTENTION WHORE!!

And you wonder why you get the responses you do.

I know I'm "newer" on this site, but I havent seen a post from you in the last 6mo at least that is worth a fuk or pertanint to this site!!!

Best wishes and speedy recovery to your dad!!

To you, not so much..

There is a time in life that someone has to look in the mirror to relize why people treat them the way they do.. maybe it's time to take the next step in life, look in that mirror and realize maybe its NOT everyone else!!!
Thanks?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Doing well and actually has a road trip planned next weekend.
Hmm, but when Trump plans a road trip after covid, everyone accuses him of trying to be a super spreader.