WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

my dog needs a good home

termiteguy

Reaction score
i have to give up my 3 year chocolate lab she is not geting along with g/f pitbull . she is a realy good dog with agood deminner great with kids and loves the river if anone is interested please call me 562 572-7077 i live in mission viejo thanks rob

Director...
Reaction score
i have to give up my 3 year chocolate lab she is not geting along with g/f pitbull . she is a realy good dog with agood deminner great with kids and loves the river if anone is interested please call me 562 572-7077 i live in mission viejo thanks rob

Perhaps it's tiime for a new g/f....:hmm

Tremor Therapy

Reaction score
Rob,
The wife and I have talked about a chocolate lab for years. I have 2 teenage kids, and another dog that could use some company. Let me know the logistics involved, and I would love to take her off your hands.
Alan

Desertgirl

Reaction score
If it doesn't work out with tremortherapy, let me know. My fiance has been wanting another dog. I am local (portols hills).

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I would be 3rd in line just in case.....our pup could use a companion

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
Yea my chick just told me to tell you that she would trade me in for the choc lab :confused: Yea you should have no prob finding a new home for the lab, but I personally think I would get rid of the pit before the lab?

termiteguy

Reaction score
thanks for all of the replies getting rid of the g/f is an option i have thought about :D . seriosly if you are interested in her call me please i just want her to go to a good home she has alot of love to offer someone

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
thanks for all of the replies getting rid of the g/f is an option i have thought about :D . seriosly if you are interested in her call me please i just want her to go to a good home she has alot of love to offer someone

If everyone flakes out (which I doubt) give me a call and I will find her a home. Mark

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yea my chick just told me to tell you that she would trade me in for the choc lab :confused: Yea you should have no prob finding a new home for the lab, but I personally think I would get rid of the pit before the lab?

Your crazy.. ditch the lab keep the pit.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Pits are afraid of water :D

Not anyone that I've ever owned? Neva swims in the canal every weekend during the summer. My old pit would swim to fetch the stick until you couldn't throw it anymore..

RD

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
Shes not a pit :D

Attachments

• IMG_3528.jpg
    IMG_3528.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 151

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

We are neighbors and if you need a place to put the dog while pending adoption (providing we don't get to attached:D) then we can help. We already have a black Lab who is very friendly and if your pup needs to be moved right away for any reason we can help.

cxr

Reaction score
i posted in the thread over at the other place... but my 12 year old lab has cancer, just found out on new years and probably will be die soon. poor boy :(

but i am interested in your lab.. mission viejo seems far from LAX though??

Punchy

Hanging Member
Reaction score

I'm interested in the girlfriend and I've got a good home....how much love are we talking about here because I'd like a good helping....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

WTF! Don't be throwing the pit under the bus.....lol

Trade her first :)

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
Come on....You obviously haven't seen mine. Can't keep her out of the water. She will swim laps aroud a lab :)

No but next time Im out there I will come by, Make sure the pontoon is fueled up and the rack of lamb or tri tip is in the oven and then we can see these swimming pits you guys speak of :D Just giving RD a hard time :beer

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
i posted in the thread over at the other place... but my 12 year old lab has cancer, just found out on new years and probably will be die soon. poor boy :(

but i am interested in your lab.. mission viejo seems far from LAX though??
A hour away on a Saturday not far at all

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
No but next time Im out there I will come by, Make sure the pontoon is fueled up and the rack of lamb or tri tip is in the oven and then we can see these swimming pits you guys speak of :D Just giving RD a hard time :beer

Swimming pits....doesn't even sound logical does it.

You are welcome to come on out and we will fix up some grub and hit the water. Bring your girl and one of her friends :)

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
Swimming pits....doesn't even sound logical does it.

You are welcome to come on out and we will fix up some grub and hit the water. Bring your girl and one of her friends :)

Brunette Blonde or Red Head?

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Aren't Tom's and Dave's dogs both pit mixes? That don't count as far as swimming skills.

My female lab will not stay out of the water. We have a low spot on the lawn that collects water and she feels the need to lay in it every time she walks by it. Puts her feet in the water bucket before she drinks and hangs out down by the creek all day. My male could take it or leave it. She is wet all day (lol, sounds bad, doesn't it) and he stays dry except for his feet.

I'm sure you'll have no problem getting rid of the lab. Too bad you have to let her go,.

Mizz Monika

SYA'S LADY
Reaction score

Why your dog and not hers?

Last edited:

wUTwZAT

Reaction score
getting rid of the g/f is an option i have thought about :D . If you are interested in her call me please i just want her to go to a good home she has alot of love to offer someone

Were you talking about the girlfriend or the dog? This thread is useless with out pics of the girlfriend, I know what a Choc lab looks like. :D

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score

Tell her your dog is part of the family and that you'd no way get rid of the dog as you would your child.
She sounds heartless. If she asks you to give up your dog, what else will she ask you to give up? What will be next????????????