WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My friend on Vancouver Island building a bigger shop for his toys

spectras only

Reaction score
He has too many classic cars and building a floor heated garage. I'm jealous to say the least.

1625609217969.png

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I hope your friend will provide in progress pics on a regular basis, nice build project

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Ooohhh I'd LOVE to know more of the specs if his radiant system. I helped design a couple WAY back when I first got into the HVAC trade and they are pretty interesting.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

spectras only

Reaction score
Ooohhh I'd LOVE to know more of the specs if his radiant system. I helped design a couple WAY back when I first got into the HVAC trade and they are pretty interesting.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I'll get some info about that system.. I'm not familiar this sort of heating for garages. I had floor heating in my house in the past though, lol.

707dog

Reaction score
does he got a 62 convertible impala he needs to move out of the way?? i got room at my place;)

SixD9R

Reaction score
A buddy of mine has a similar setup here in Pa. water is heated by an outside wood stove and piped underground to the garage. Works very well and he has several zones he can control the temperature of.

Please post pics as the project progresses.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I just remember fishing on the Campbell river and telegraph cove with my parents. Used to tow the Grady white from CA and stay a month at telegraph cove fishing salmon.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has a similar setup here in Pa. water is heated by an outside wood stove and piped underground to the garage. Works very well and he has several zones he can control the temperature of.

Please post pics as the project progresses.
A wood stove huh? Pretty crazy. Pretty involved I would imagine, yet cheap to operate with all the wood back there in PA.

SixD9R

Reaction score
A wood stove huh? Pretty crazy. Pretty involved I would imagine, yet cheap to operate with all the wood back there in PA.
Outdoor wood stoves are pretty popular in this area of the country and I’m sure Canada as well. Most of the time the heated water is piped into the house and circulated through metal radiators that are in each room. Here’s an example photo I found online. They are insulated and all setup with the piping inside, all you have to do is run the water lines to the house.
BADB44F0-D6C2-406C-8F45-5327CD0BBDB8.jpeg

spectras only

Reaction score
does he got a 62 convertible impala he needs to move out of the way?? i got room at my place;)
Sorry, mostly Porsches. 550 Devon Porsche, 904 Porsche, 356 Porsche, Porsche SUV tow vehicle for single vehicle tow and Super-C to tow the big trailer to transport all the vehicles when he goes to Laguna Seca.