WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My god is the stupidity ever going to end

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
So i have been looking at Freightliner Sportchassis trucks, was talking to the guy who bought my old one, well it turns out that you are no longer going to be able to register them in California if they are older than a 2010. i got screwed over with my Peterbilt few years ago but that was a full blown semi, sport chassis are more personal use type of rigs, now all these poor saps that paid $100k for there rig can't register them, unbelievable, is there no way to stop these idiots ?

1617763761062.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Stop the idiots in California Legislature and their voting base???? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... the majority of these fucking sheep don't even read what they are voting for. They just vote D for dipshit down the ticket.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I understand your frustrations Dan but in all reality with the current towing capacity of the F-150 there really is no need for a big rig any longer. :looking:

In all seriousness I doubt that they are going to stop anytime soon. The liberals are eating it up.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Only those still living in California are asking these questions. Everyone else realized it's not going to end until the state implodes and they/we got out before that.

Live in CA; pay for CA

Rotten deal

Reaction score
This includes anything over 1 ton. Unless it an rev and that’s in the works.

zhandfull

Reaction score
This deal with pre 2010 diesel trucks has been known and coming for about 10 years now. Diesel RV’s and and pickups will be next.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I use my Montana LLC for things that have smog / carb issues, well before I moved out of California. Now I use it to avoid paying sales tax. $1500 to set it up is way cheaper than a new sportchassis

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What if you have a diesel pusher rv older than 2010, same issue?

Hypnautic

Reaction score
The voting base in CA has no idea what a sport chassis is.
Besides they are only for rich, white and over privileged people. Possible racist too.. .
Working hard for what you have doesnt count anymore.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
So i have been looking at Freightliner Sportchassis trucks, was talking to the guy who bought my old one, well it turns out that you are no longer going to be able to register them in California if they are older than a 2010. i got screwed over with my Peterbilt few years ago but that was a full blown semi, sport chassis are more personal use type of rigs, now all these poor saps that paid $100k for there rig can't register them, unbelievable, is there no way to stop these idiots ?

View attachment 989819
You can use my address 😎

WYRD

Reaction score
Stupidity ends for me in 2030..

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
This deal with pre 2010 diesel trucks has been known and coming for about 10 years now. Diesel RV’s and and pickups will be next.
I figure P/U's by '25, that would include my 7.3

Joe mama

Reaction score
Put a shell on it, with a sink, a porta john under a bench and a kegerator...she's now a motorhome. Of course, I here Cali is pissed at those too.
California doesn’t care about the porta John, they rather you just shit and piss on the street.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
For all the shit you have and turn over I can’t ( not really) believe you don’t have Montana llc. My brothers looking into it because he just bought an old deisel pusher.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Might be a dumb questions. But why a montana LLC over say an AZ LLC?

We have considered moving all of our vehicles to an AZ LLC.

530RL

Reaction score
Might be a dumb questions. But why a montana LLC over say an AZ LLC?

We have considered moving all of our vehicles to an AZ LLC.

To avoid/evade sales and registration taxes.

Yoshiro

Reaction score
Could be worse, Oregon has a bill being pushed now that will ban the sale of diesel fuel in less than 2 years.

Then the libtards will wonder why there isn't any food at the grocery stores, no local produce, no merchandise at department stores, no Amazon deliveries, No airplane fuel, No gas at gas stations, no school busses, no fire trucks, no backup power generation at hospitals, etc etc.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Could be worse, Oregon has a bill being pushed now that will ban the sale of diesel fuel in less than 2 years.

Then the libtards will wonder why there isn't any food at the grocery stores, no local produce, no merchandise at department stores, no Amazon deliveries, No airplane fuel, No gas at gas stations, no school busses, no fire trucks, no backup power generation at hospitals, etc etc.
Wow, hadn't heard that. I'm sure the libs in Sacramento will want to do the same. They all try to out stupid each other, not caring about the reality or consequences.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

No water wells being drilled.

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Is the stupidity ever going to end???

How about caitlyn jenner for governor...