WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My goodnight tirade

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well, I have been confining my political tirades to the proper forum next door. But, on this election eve, I have decided to say goodnight with this post I made over there.
Maybe, just maybe, it will give some undecideds a little to think about when casting their ballot tomorrow.
Good night all, and whatever you do, get out and vote!!

"Consequences"
So, the day draws near.
What will be the topics come post election? Will Ultra gloat if O wins? I doubt it, he's not that shallow.
Will the republicans gloat over a McCain win? I won't, I'll be too busy sighing relief.
How will the right have any defense with O and a dem congress? Stalemate for 4 years would be a better option than the left running wild, IMO.
I think that each day that passes, more voters are having to face reality, and the shine of Obama is dimming when the hard choice is made at the booth.
In my lifetime, I can not recall a more critical time for leadership. Voting for a hard left, quasi muslim, that has history, connections and affiliations with people who can be considered enemies of this country is wrong. This is a turning point for this country. We are being attacked from the inside at every step. Financially, morally, in the courts.
The choice made in the booth in a few days could possibly determine the survival of this country as we know it.
Over dramatic? Not at all. That is what they would like you to believe. BUT shit DOES happen. 911 has faded from the memories of too many people. That is how they wage the war on us. We are a nation of instant gratification. "What can you do for Me right now".
Is McCain the answer? Certainly not what I would call the prodigal son, BUT I know he is not the enemy. Obama? I know he COULD be the enemy, even if by association.
I do know that our enemies are drooling over the prospect of an Obama victory. Is he in bed with them? Not per sey, but can you imagine how stupid this country appears even by backing a candidate such as this, at this time in history?
We will lose ALL credibility with our enemies and it will be an invitation for them to finish us off.
That is, after they finish celebrating our Idiocracy.

We can nitpick all day about who said what, who vetoed this or that, etc. etc.
That is exactly what our enemies expect us to do, and they plan on us being PC, and "fair". Our "measured" response to 911 took 28 days. Even longer than the terrorists figured it would. The world held their breath waiting for us to ........ do something.
All the while we bickered over it. What would the Israelis have done?
We are, as a nation, becoming a joke to the world. Putting Obama in the oval office will confirm what the rest of the world already suspects, we have beaten ourselves.

snake321

Irish Republican
Reaction score
We are, as a nation, becoming a joke to the world. Putting Obama in the oval office will confirm what the rest of the world already suspects, we have beaten ourselves.

heavy........:cool:

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Well, I have been confining my political tirades to the proper forum next door. But, on this election eve, I have decided to say goodnight with this post I made over there.
Maybe, just maybe, it will give some undecideds a little to think about when casting their ballot tomorrow.
Good night all, and whatever you do, get out and vote!!

"Consequences"
So, the day draws near.
What will be the topics come post election? Will Ultra gloat if O wins? I doubt it, he's not that shallow.
Will the republicans gloat over a McCain win? I won't, I'll be too busy sighing relief.
How will the right have any defense with O and a dem congress? Stalemate for 4 years would be a better option than the left running wild, IMO.
I think that each day that passes, more voters are having to face reality, and the shine of Obama is dimming when the hard choice is made at the booth.
In my lifetime, I can not recall a more critical time for leadership. Voting for a hard left, quasi muslim, that has history, connections and affiliations with people who can be considered enemies of this country is wrong. This is a turning point for this country. We are being attacked from the inside at every step. Financially, morally, in the courts.
The choice made in the booth in a few days could possibly determine the survival of this country as we know it.
Over dramatic? Not at all. That is what they would like you to believe. BUT shit DOES happen. 911 has faded from the memories of too many people. That is how they wage the war on us. We are a nation of instant gratification. "What can you do for Me right now".
Is McCain the answer? Certainly not what I would call the prodigal son, BUT I know he is not the enemy. Obama? I know he COULD be the enemy, even if by association.
I do know that our enemies are drooling over the prospect of an Obama victory. Is he in bed with them? Not per sey, but can you imagine how stupid this country appears even by backing a candidate such as this, at this time in history?
We will lose ALL credibility with our enemies and it will be an invitation for them to finish us off.
That is, after they finish celebrating our Idiocracy.

We can nitpick all day about who said what, who vetoed this or that, etc. etc.
That is exactly what our enemies expect us to do, and they plan on us being PC, and "fair". Our "measured" response to 911 took 28 days. Even longer than the terrorists figured it would. The world held their breath waiting for us to ........ do something.
All the while we bickered over it. What would the Israelis have done?

Well said:thumbsup

Riodog

Reaction score
Well written Tommy. Every single thing you mentioned has been brought to the forefront ever since the last election when we got the second go-round of the clown. THERE was not then a viable candidate just as there is not one now. We are voting for the clowndidate that will do the least amount of damage to the American way of life.

This country was based upon an individual that wanted to do and think for himself and his family. We have let the constant pressure from those that want the gov't to babysit and do their thinking for them to wear us down and guess what? The idiots are now almost to the point of trying to run the asylum. We'll know for sure in the next 36 hours.

I just hope that every one of these idiots that vote with their hearts instead of their heads get exactly what they are voting for. I'd be willing that once they get it they are not going to like it. Fuck-um, I hope everyone of them winds up with a 20% mortgage,,,,sorta like when Jimmy Carter was around. I'll throw soda cans at um when they're livin under the bridge.
Rio