WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My House $699K - Rock Bottom Price!

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
O.K. I have lowered my price $176,000 to only $699,000

You will not find a better view home in Havasu period!

This home has it all...
3 bedrooms,
Office
2 baths,
58' RV garage
Pebble tech pool and Spa with Beach entry, margarita table and pop up cleaning system.
Outdoor kitchen featuring a u-line icemaker and a seperate refridgerator/freezer, granite counters, granite composite sink, Bar-b-que (all in stainless) and gas fireplace with a stone front.
Outdoor stone shower.

New granite kitchen counters, pin lighting, stainless steel appliances, 2 temp wine cooler, etc., etc., etc.

VIEW, VIEW, VIEW! Best view in town! This home has the best lake view in town with no neighbors behind you and was made to entertain.

Now is your chance to buy! It really doesn't get any better, and the price will not go any lower. This is it, either I sell it at this price or I sell the new home I'm already building. This is the break point. If you are at all interested, don't miss out on this opportunity.

Call me
928/208-9171

Oh did I mention ...I will still throw in the furniture for those of you that will be using it as a second home at no cost of value.

Vib

Reaction score
Michele,

that house is sooo nice! If we were in the market right now for a home, that would be it!

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Come on Stuart....I hear Denver is Frozen over...It's running in the 70's here. Your new home is waiting.:beer