WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MY NEIGHBOR WANTS A POOL & SPA PUT IN...HELP

rvrgirl

Reaction score
Hi...
Does anyone know of a good person 2 contact for putting in a pool/spa/waterfall/outside shower and some fencing??? Here in the
Havasu area...
This is for my neighbor... Any information would be helpful...
She wants 2 spend around $20-30,000 for this project....:p

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Hi...
Does anyone know of a good person 2 contact for putting in a pool/spa/waterfall/outside shower and some fencing??? Here in the
Havasu area...
This is for my neighbor... Any information would be helpful...
She wants 2 spend around $20-30,000 for this project....:p

3 years ago I got a quote for 30k for a basic kidney shaped pool. Don't no what it costs now with the economy.

Outnumbered

Don't tax me bro!
Reaction score
Even double that budget won't get her all that she wants (done right).

LhcBrad

Reaction score
These Foreclosure houses with pools look to be priced pretty good.
(If you wanted a pool)

ROZ

Reaction score
Unless they are playing contractor and getting a deal, the budget is way too low for a concrete pool. They may be able to get a fiberglass pool, though. I know someone who had one installed a few years ago in Blythe. I can get a number if they want the contact info...

rvrgirl

Reaction score
Unless they are playing contractor and getting a deal, the budget is way too low for a concrete pool. They may be able to get a fiberglass pool, though. I know someone who had one installed a few years ago in Blythe. I can get a number if they want the contact info...

Ok, that would be great. Thanks for the help.

sorry dog

Reaction score
3 years ago I got a quote for 30k for a basic kidney shaped pool. Don't no what it costs now with the economy.

...and concrete/cement is at least 20% higher now...at least in my area. When I left the construction company I was usually paying between 60-70 for 4000 psi. I hear it's usually around 90 to 100...and we're usually cheaper round this area.