WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Nephew got it.. Temecula

79 HUSTLER

Reaction score
nope..

Literally full dress hazmat looking shit and six feet away to take their info. Pretty unreal.

honestly I’m Considering legal action later at this point.
So Dave, what kind of legal action are you thinking you’re gonna take here.

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Prayers for your nephew, Dave & Stacy, praying for a quick & full recovery.

And I said a prayer for all of you on here ~ the whole RDP inmate population. 🙏✝️🙏

Prayers for you & your families, for good health, and protection from this and other illnesses, for ample food and supplies and for peace of mind as the unknown of this unprecedented event has us all wondering WTF.

Be kind to each other ~ we’re all in this.

Lucky’s Wife”

Joker

Reaction score
Dave, any news on the kid yet?

Singleton

Reaction score
Dave, any news on the kid yet?

results are taking 3-5 days is what I read via Fox, CNN and NBC. Not sure how some of these results are getting back in hours. Very limited labs are processing and new labs are coming online this week

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Holy shit RD this is SCARY. Prayers sent to you and yours and all RDP members, their families and friends. May God help all of us

Reactions: DWC

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Dave it took our North Zone ems coordinator 5 days to get a result on one of our staff. So I wouldn't expect anything soon. How's your nephew? The staff we have who tested positive is feeling overall pretty well, tired and restless with some active congestion. He's been on self quarantine for 6 days now, the others who have self quarantined have not been symptomatic.

Riverryder

Reaction score
the 3-5 day thing is going to be way longer with the influx of people that seem to just want to wear the COVID BADGE. hospitals have staff members screening people that walk in with question. people that dont have the symptoms are simply saying they do to get triaged with patients that potiently have it just to say they got the virus it seems.

1 of the hospitals i work at was running low on kits to collect samples, ppe for us employees as well. another hospital in the vegas valley completely ran out of kits. of course thats not going to be public knowledge. but i would suspect he wont get his results for longer then the 3-5 days.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Dave it took our North Zone ems coordinator 5 days to get a result on one of our staff. So I wouldn't expect anything soon. How's your nephew? The staff we have who tested positive is feeling overall pretty well, tired and restless with some active congestion. He's been on self quarantine for 6 days now, the others who have self quarantined have not been symptomatic.
are you and the boys locked in the house?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got a text that his breathing is now land they are looking into a breathing machine. They have a call into the doctor to see what’s next..

We are very worried about him

FCT

Reaction score
Posting this here for you to read @RiverDave . I personally was not a close friend but we have many mutual friends. His whole timeline and story was on his Facebook up until his death. Facebook just deleted his page so it can’t be seen. Not sure the motive but very odd. Definitely get him to the hospital if his breathing is that bad. I’m guilty of being one not to take this serious but when it starts getting this close to home it’s time to take it serious.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Posting this here for you to read @RiverDave . I personally was not a close friend but we have many mutual friends. His whole timeline and story was on his Facebook up until his death. Facebook just deleted his page so it can’t be seen. Not sure the motive but very odd. Definitely get him to the hospital if his breathing is that bad. I’m guilty of being one not to take this serious but when it starts getting this close to home it’s time to take it serious.

You and I must be connected through mutual friends. I saw this earlier today and read posts on his profile and saw that it was deleted this evening. There is more to what we are being "told" and Facebook is obviously being influenced.

FCT

Reaction score
You and I must be connected through mutual friends. I saw this earlier today and read posts on his profile and saw that it was deleted this evening. There is more to what we are being "told" and Facebook is obviously being influenced.
im sure we are somehow. It’s a very small world. I believe there is more to what we are being told as well. Kinda scary. They are controlling and hiding what they don’t want us to see/know.

EBT531

Reaction score

He seems to fit the profile they say it will be fatal for. Lung issues, prior cancer etc.. Its definitely no joke thats for sure

Joker

Reaction score
Unbelievable our system can’t get answers within a day or two, our government has failed us at this point. Let’s hope for the best

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Still now answers on test. I could get into the Havasu program but it’s even worse.. lol

That said still going on, still very ill. they left the port in him and my SIL is now giving him IV bags.

Raffit78

Reaction score
We have a friend tested positive. Results took 9 days. She was feeling well by the time the test result came back.

Spiked fever, sores in mouth, tiredness, tough flu like symptoms she called it.

A mother, 42 married with 2 kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Unbelievable our system can’t get answers within a day or two, our government has failed us at this point. Let’s hope for the best

Yep, this is what happens when the govt gets involved. I've read the culture takes 48 hours to grow then they can verify if the sample has the virus or not. Kind of like the old strep throat tests. But right now most of the tests have to go to the CDC in Atlanta and be verified there.

Private labs should be able to do this.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I have a feeling that is partially by design. If you aren’t dying, the hospital does not want you in there. If you are sick you need to be aware or have someone aware of your condition and be your own advocate.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Great News Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets pray he's on the road to recovery....

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Good to hear that progress in the right direction is happening.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I know that the test are now coming back much quicker. I think they are starting to get the logistic of this all worked out. I hope your nephew comes around and continues to improve

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
CDC finally called them this morning. Their whole house tested positive for it. Meaning my nephew Sister in law and the dad

That is gut wrenching but hopefully gives them some answers and a path to move forward. Hoping the recovery continues.

Is the rest of the family showing symptoms?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Prayers, Prayers and more prayers.....

Dave, I'm driving by on my way to a job meeting in San Diego tommorow morning....

I can drop off supply's if they need anything...

PM me with the list and address if needed...

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
CDC finally called them this morning. Their whole house tested positive for it. Meaning my nephew Sister in law and the dad
Very sorry to hear this. Now they know exactly what they're dealing with and they can stomp out the F'in virus. Great to see you and Stacey are doing it right at your home; no visitors, social distancing and only essential trips out. We can each do our part, our medical researchers are now untethered and will kick ass on this virus as fast as humanly possible.

Last edited:

rivergames

Reaction score
My grandma got the results yesterday. She has it as well. She thought she was going to die 3 or 4 days ago. She is slowly doing a little better, but quarantined in her house.

My views are different about this Corona Virus compared to last week. This shit is flying around. Fuck....

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
My grandma got the results yesterday. She has it as well. She thought she was going to die 3 or 4 days ago. She is slowly doing a little better, but quarantined in her house.

My views are different about this Corona Virus compared to last week. This shit is flying around. Fuck....
Wow, glad she is getting better. Prayers said daily for all who are sick with this virus.
Glad RD’s nephew is better, too.

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score

For those of you that said he doesn't have it, that's not the symptoms, it's obvious he does have it. It's also possible that once his immune system got low from the Carona Virus a secondary infection got in there or vise versa. Dave I hope the rest of the family stays asymptomatic. Keep us posted.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that Andrew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squeezer

Reaction score
Started with fever
Soar throat
Coughing
Now puking non stop and keep anything down..

I’ll get an update tomorrow.

the main reason I posted this was to show the response.. as soon as symptoms matched hospital staffs were six feet away asking for info. They swabbed and said go home..

I don’t care who ya are, that’s scary as shit.. kid is sick AF and now nobody wants anything to do with him. Mom calling and trying everything and scared shitless..

In short.. if you don’t think you are being lied too buy now on this thing you got your head in the sand. It touched my family up close and personal and the response was good luck!

This thing is no joke. There’s very little doubt in my mind what it is he’s got.. I just found out all the rest of this tonight.. somehow the response surprised me... and on the flip side didn’t surprise me.

RD... Not calling you out here just following up with a question or two.

Now that your sisters family has been confirmed positive and you have a genuine personal perspective can you comment on who has been lying to us? What is the nature of the lies you were referring to...?

Up until last week for every one post here taking CV19 serious there were 50 calling it a hoax, Democratic plot, MSM driven hysteria, etc etc. My political views are 180 degrees out of phase with all but three and a half other members here yourself included. (Grads is banned so much he only gets half credit.) Putting politics front and center here do you believe the current administrations early push of the "Its nothing" narrative should be called out?