WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My New Best Friend.

DLC

Reaction score
I can not confirm or deny that I am the winner!

nameisbond

Reaction score
Its says $108 million, but if you take the lump sum, they only give you like $76 million or something like that. Then you pay income tax on top of that. Still a good haul, but long way shy of $108 million.

nameisbond

Reaction score
If I had a ticket a won in Washington State (no state income tax), after taking the lump sum penalty and paying federal income tax. I'd be left with around $53 million. Almost half the $108 million jackpot. Canada doesn't tax lotto winnings and our last jackpot was $70 million. No lump sum penalty and no income tax. Id rather win our lotto.

Sherpa

Reaction score
most states don't collect state income tax on lottery winnings. Calif does not take state income tax on lotto winnings.

nameisbond

Reaction score
most states don't collect state income tax on lottery winnings. Calif does not take state income tax on lotto winnings.

Good to know. I only buy tickets in Washington State, a no state income tax state. Still after paying the lump sum penalty and then federal income tax. $53 million is getting further away from fuck you money.

Id want to buy a house in my current area. In my hood just for a decent house your looking at $3 million minimum: https://www.rew.ca/properties/areas...le_id=296&top_level_searchable_type=Geography Buy a few toys and invest the rest doesn't leave very much to live on!

nameisbond

Reaction score
I have better luck on scratch and win tickets. Its fun to play them, gives me the rush of gambling. I've won $50 and $100 a few times this month.

Tank

Reaction score
Always take payments. NOT lump sum. You can always borrow lumps against your payments for less interest / tax. Plus you get set up better manage the money and I believe the lotto still holds 10% of the winnings for the last 2 years of your 20 year plan.

I’ve known two lotto winners. One won 5.5 mil and is still doing well. Other won 19 mil lived like a rock star fucked his back up got hooked on pain killers, got burned for a bunch of money through poor investments and spending, went broke, started using heroin instead of pain pills, robbed 15 banks, went to prison. Just got out a few months ago. I do believe he’s still do the last 1.5 mil of his winnings. Dude needs to write a book.

spectras only

Reaction score
If I had a ticket a won in Washington State (no state income tax), after taking the lump sum penalty and paying federal income tax. I'd be left with around $53 million. Almost half the $108 million jackpot. Canada doesn't tax lotto winnings and our last jackpot was $70 million. No lump sum penalty and no income tax. Id rather win our lotto.
Friend in White Rock won 16mil , nice chunk of change. ;) He was the 3rd lotto winner of my friends. It should be my turn now 🤔. I need a new race car!

nameisbond

Reaction score
A girl in my class in grade 7, her dad won $2 million. It was 83/4, so it was a lot of money at the time. Her dad blew through the money and bankrupted his plumbing business.

The most I've won so far is $1k on scratch tickets. I like scratch tickets because its more like gambling in excitement.

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
My grandmother lost her license in her late 60s but still walked about a mile and a half twice a week to buy a quick pick. She spent two bucks a week and I honestly believe those walks extended her life by years if not a decade. Gave her a reason to get up, get dressed, and get out.
I still buy one every month or so just to remember. I don't pay for the chance to win. I pay so I can dream what if.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

20065ED6-7D00-447B-A7E8-9C03F1C908F6.jpeg

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I wagered this was Dog thread:

a
srpuppy10.jpg

Last edited: