WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My New Kick Ass Cutting Boards

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
So I am a bit of a cooking nerd and definitely a film and tv nerd, and in my search for a a quality cutting board to go with my first real quality knife, I came across a dude doing some cool stuff down in San Diego kind of like what I do with cornhole boards. I bounced some ideas off of him after seeing some of his other work and I ordered these two. These are are done with inlays, they will look even better once I get some mineral oil and beeswax on them for a few days, then the colors will really pop.

cuttingboardkarate.jpg

cuttingboardThrones.jpg

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Do you have Contact info?

Thank you!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Do you have Contact info?

Thank you!

Best way to get a hold of him is through https://www.etsy.com/shop/CuttingBoredom?ref=profile_shopname , that's his Etsy store, there is an option to send messages if you are looking for custom stuff, click through and see his postings there and you really get an idea of his eye and talent, and I can say I am super pleased with the time and care he took in packaging and shipping as well, this guy is doing it right and was great to work with. Dunno if it will help, but say Tom the cornhole builder referred you :thumbsup Someone should really get one made of the infamous "RD and his beer" photo now that I think of it :D

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
These are cool looking, but I prefer end grain cutting boards...

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
These are cool looking, but I prefer end grain cutting boards...

Definitely the better "tool", easier on the knives as well, I will be making my own end grain 3 inch thick bad boy soon enough I am sure, these will become more kitchen art and serving platters eventually I am sure.