WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My niece is missing!!

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I don't normally Post on this site but have been a member fir a bit but we are hoping someone might be able to help locate my 15 year old niece. she is traveling with a 17 soon to be 18yr old male companion. any help would be great. she is believed to be in the Santa Monica area,

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm working in the Hollywood Hills, actually the street that leads up to the Hollywood sign, I'll keep an eye out.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Geeze, 15. Do they think she's run off with her bf? I hope she comes to her senses if she did. If not I hope she's not hurt or being held against her will.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
No car that we know of boy friend has some issues that id rather not bring up. they have made some calls using cell phones from a apple store. she didn't take much but both left notes just please help identify them and report if possible. both families are pointing fingers but we know where the problems come from. please report if she's been seen.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
If you have Facebook you can search her name and find out more. I'm not a social media type so don't have any other means except the random boat and off road forums I read/follow.

Backlash

Reaction score
Any updates? Have they been reported missing?? Being her age, I sure hope so. If not, do it sooner than later. That way other law enforcement agencies can be involved and the chances of locating her increase drastically.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Good luck with the search. There are a lot of people here, eyes on the street, that travel the areas. Most have strong family ties, and will surely keep her in mind in their travels.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
you can call in a Amber alert for the abduction is of a child aged 17 years or younger.

Amber alerts are not used for Runaways. That may sound a bit rough at first, but given what the OP has said, her "missing" does not meet the criteria for an amber alert.

Hope she comes to her senses soon and comes home. If they don't have any means of money they won't last long out there without having to reach out to someone for help.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
It has been reported to all agencies. She is from the Martinez area up north but believed to be in the Santa Monica area but often talks about los Angeles and the San Diego area. I'm in Temecula and she has mentioned that her companion has family in Menifee area so all of So Cal is a possibility.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Ugh, a parent's worst fear. I hope they come home safe and sound!

blownbullet

Reaction score
I work in Santa Monica, I own an automotive repair shop I drive around all day and will keep an eye out.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Keeping an eye out in OC can you give a description of the boyfriend?

gqchris

Reaction score
I remember people defending the boy friend and his family too. thar whole story was pretty unbelievable

Yea Dave, and something along the lines that she just sent a note that she was OK once she turned 18 but didnt want contact? Crazy story also.

boatpi

Reaction score
Do you have BF vehicle description and license plate, assuming they have wheels.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...If this were 1967 this would just be another young hippie couple runaway seeking nervana in Haight Ashberry ...but from the vibe I’m getting from this situation doesn’t seem like a peace and love runaway deal???...
...I will keep my eyes open at the North Hollywood Arts District

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Link does this 🤷🏼‍♂️
01D8EA5B-473D-4B83-94FA-6F7D879DB68E.png

SS-C

Reaction score
Since this has been pulled-up, anyone know what happened?

Sure hope all went well

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Sorry for not updating this she's actually downstairs making cookies and brownies for my kids so we can have homemade pazookies! I wish I was better at typing or I would tell you the whole crazy story about how we got her back to safety.

We've been making sure she knows she's loved!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sorry for not updating this she's actually downstairs making cookies and brownies for my kids so we can have homemade pazookies! I wish I was better at typing or I would tell you the whole crazy story about how we got her back to safety.

We've been making sure she knows she's loved!

glad to hear you got her back!