• DSCN2377.jpg
    DSCN2377.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN2378.jpg
    DSCN2378.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 75

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Flea has been busier than a one-legged man in an ass kickin' contest, and the boat has been sorta on the back burner. He has sold his business and jumping into another venture, and just for the heck of it, because that isn't enough, he is up to his ear in prepping for SEMA...
Oh yeah, he and his wife are moving, the house is for sale and they are gonna build....about 3 hours from where they live now.

I know lots of people were interested in this build and once he gets on it again I will keep after him to post up some pics. This guy is my dear friend, Godfather to one of my sons, so I am biased...but he is an artist beyond what most can comprehend.

But, I appropriated this pic of the boat loaded on the trailer for the move.

Fleas Beezer.jpg

He has ordered up parts for the V-Drive, and once he gets the shop up and the house going he will be back on it. He has orders from the High Command to get it done, she wants to drive it again :D

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Flea has been busier than a one-legged man in an ass kickin' contest, and the boat has been sorta on the back burner. He has sold his business and jumping into another venture, and just for the heck of it, because that isn't enough, he is up to his ear in prepping for SEMA...
Oh yeah, he and his wife are moving, the house is for sale and they are gonna build....about 3 hours from where they live now.

I know lots of people were interested in this build and once he gets on it again I will keep after him to post up some pics. This guy is my dear friend, Godfather to one of my sons, so I am biased...but he is an artist beyond what most can comprehend.

But, I appropriated this pic of the boat loaded on the trailer for the move.

View attachment 289029

He has ordered up parts for the V-Drive, and once he gets the shop up and the house going he will be back on it. He has orders from the High Command to get it done, she wants to drive it again :D

I just read through the whole thread...

I wouldn't even tell him what I wanted done. I'd just say, here's the boat/car do your thang lol

Unbelievable talent :thumbsup

fleabag

Reaction score
Thanks Jeff, I am taking it to a safe place in Knoxville till I get new shop built later this year...Heres a couple other pics

Attachments

• DSCN2558.jpg
    DSCN2558.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN2559.jpg
    DSCN2559.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN2561.jpg
    DSCN2561.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCN2562.jpg
    DSCN2562.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 78

fleabag

Reaction score
Shipping motor to Farmer next week..should be ready for water by next summer.....SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS!!!!!!!!!

fleabag

Reaction score
I wonder how much it would be to ship the truck,trailer-boat to Havasu cuz I aint buyin THAT much gas........HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:D

fleabag

Reaction score
If I had to ship the whole rig anybody know who to use?

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
There is a guy on here that goes by, "shippingguy" you might try him, but I don't know of anyone who would touch that thing with a ten foot pole, let alone load it up and ship it...WTF do you want it in Havazoo...you moving to the dez instead???:D

fleabag

Reaction score
There is a guy on here that goes by, "shippingguy" you might try him, but I don't know of anyone who would touch that thing with a ten foot pole, let alone load it up and ship it...WTF do you want it in Havazoo...you moving to the dez instead???:D

Nah....Just wondering, KnoxVegas Bound soon. Job has me there and Charlotte but I would like to make the V-Drive deal one day. Everything good there? Give everybody a hug for us, Love you guys...TTYL

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Oh I get it, when you finish you wanna come play at the 'zoo...
We are all fine, 'cept I think winter is arriving...

Fleabag6969

Reaction score
Almost done

Attachments

• boat5.JPG
    boat5.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 112
  • boat3.JPG
    boat3.JPG
    176.8 KB · Views: 83
  • boat.7.JPG
    boat.7.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 87
  • boat8.JPG
    boat8.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 107
  • boat9.JPG
    boat9.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 86

Clunk

Still a Jr peckerwood
Reaction score
Just finished this thread .....you got some skill. I love the way that boat turned out.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Heard the shakedown went well...looking forward to a ride, it has been a long time.
Tickets bought....see you soon!

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Guys like this have names - " Master, One in a million, Driven, Using the other 90% of the brain, God given mad hand/eye skills, and anything he touches truly becomes Priceless". I would kill to even know anyone with this talent, or live close enough to just stand quietly and watch - I'm blown away by this project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guest hs

Reaction score
Nice paint work I don’t think it’s a Beezer it should be a Beisemeyer

1Racerx

Reaction score
Guys like this have names - " Master, One in a million, Driven, Using the other 90% of the brain, God given mad hand/eye skills, and anything he touches truly becomes Priceless". I would kill to even know anyone with this talent, or live close enough to just stand quietly and watch - I'm blown away by this project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dam dude thanks.....been practicing for 45 years