WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My opinion of Caitlyn Jenner just went up

rrrr

Reaction score
I assume most of you have heard about Lia Thomas, the formerly male Penn swimmer that switched genders and now competes as a woman. Thomas is a big person, over six feet tall with a large bone structure and significant muscle mass. She has broken several woman's records by ridiculous amounts of time, and will probably win the NCAA championships later this year.

Progressive groups have made her out as a brave hero, but her teammates, speaking in anonymity in fear of retaliation, have all condemned her as someone who is using the gender change to gain an unfair advantage. It certainly seems that way to me.

Caitlyn Jenner made some comments today that surprised me, saying Thomas is bad for women's sports and transgender rights as well. She recognizes that there should be limits on the participation of trans athletes in sports. I believe this is a reasonable position, and the fact that Jenner is a former Olympic gold medalist and has undergone gender transformation gives her opinion a helluva lot more weight than that of the woke mob.

The Lia Thomas's of the women's sports world are destroying it. She has biological advantages that will not disappear when she completes her transition. It is unfair, and that is an undeniable fact. Other women competitors cannot beat her. She won a 1650 meter freestyle race earlier this season by 38 seconds.

The women who compete against her, and athletes like her, are completely demoralized. No matter how hard they train, they are competing for second place. Other Ivy League schools have indicated they enthusiastically support Thomas, but so far the NCAA has withheld comment.

This situation is wrong, and it needs to be addressed. Expect a huge outcry and claims of transphobic hate against anyone that speaks out against the participation of trans athletes against cisgender women. Wait a few days, and you'll see Jenner burned at the stake for her comments.

"I don’t know why she’s doing this," Jenner said. Thomas competing in women’s sports, she said, is not good for the transgender community.

"She knows when she’s swimming she’s beating the competition by two laps. She was born a biological boy," Jenner pointed out. "She was raised as a biological boy. Her cardiovascular system is bigger, her respiratory system is bigger, her hands are bigger, she can swim faster. That’s a known."

5ede1238-GettyImages-1363656660.jpg

Last edited:

TimeBandit

Reaction score
"Other Ivy League schools have indicated they enthusiastically support Thomas"

Exactly where woke was born and continues to thrive.

Safe space anyone?

I just had to sit through a woke information video for work on "DEI", That's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in case you never heard of it.

We now have a DEI manager on the payroll (an asian woman, what a shock) I'm the fucking minority idiots!

the fact you fools took shitty jobs because you did not speak english or have an education can't be fixed by this.

Or by having your dick removed. Just wait until they fuck up the Olympics worse than steroids did.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Hard to compete when there’s no one to compete against. It’s gotta be furious to train every day for your entire life only to be put up against stacked odds. All of these potential olympians dedicate their lives and health to their event performing for 10 seconds with one shot. There’s literally no point. So just don’t do it. There won’t be an organization for this “female athlete” to compete. Done.

rrrr

Reaction score
I made this thread to bring attention to a person acting in a way I feel is unethical, not because she is transgender. I do not think denigrating adult female trans individuals is helpful. They have made a choice. But I also think they should be prevented from participating in sports against cis females. That's not fair. The very root of sports is that the playing field is level.

Last edited:

wallnutz

Reaction score
When you are a pussy and can’t compete with your natural gender, you claim to have a pussy so you can compete with natural gender pussy. Freaks the whole lot of them.

Actually I talked to Caitlyn out in Primm when he was testing to see if he wanted to race a RZR. He / her was pretty level headed about things. I just couldn’t bring myself to ask why he wanted to be a woman.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… I was the next cashier over from Kaitlyn at the Trancas market in Malibu… Nobody stared nobody said anything about his decision… He/She…had just come to pick up a phone order pizza…

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Hard to compete when there’s no one to compete against. It’s gotta be furious to train every day for your entire life only to be put up against stacked odds. All of these potential olympians dedicate their lives and health to their event performing for 10 seconds with one shot. There’s literally no point. So just don’t do it. There won’t be an organization for this “female athlete” to compete. Done.

I call bullshit on this comment!! So let's punish the 97% legit to accommodate the 3% that dont know the difference between male and female? Bullshit!

This whole situation is the most asinine shit I have ever heard!

And yes I was a competition swimmer for our local swim team from the time I was 8yo till 16yo or so. Never swam for our schools because it interfered with wrestling season.

This whole situation just blows my mind! And is absolutely unbelievable!

What's next... let's make "weight classes" for the swim team?

Th

K-DOG

Reaction score
This is just going to ruin any momentum womens sports had to compete with mens sports. College or pros.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I call bullshit on this comment!! So let's punish the 97% legit to accommodate the 3% that dont know the difference between male and female? Bullshit!

This whole situation is the most asinine shit I have ever heard!

And yes I was a competition swimmer for our local swim team from the time I was 8yo till 16yo or so. Never swam for our schools because it interfered with wrestling season.

This whole situation just blows my mind! And is absolutely unbelievable!

What's next... let's make "weight classes" for the swim team?

Th

Let’s be real. No event or committee will touch this topic with a ten foot pole. The backlash would be insane. The only ones with the power to correct the wrongs are the women being wronged by the situation. By taking a stand it’s saying “I will not compete with a genetically altered opponent.” It’s not accepting or laying down. But your Rambo guns blazing approach ain’t gonna happen.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
She was knowledgeable and I agree with her. The cringe factor was somewhat difficult to overcome while watching cuz I just don’t understand, but I have respect for a sound, informed position.

500bbc

Reaction score
When you are a pussy and can’t compete with your natural gender, you claim to have a pussy so you can compete with natural gender pussy. Freaks the whole lot of them.

Actually I talked to Caitlyn out in Primm when he was testing to see if he wanted to race a RZR. He / her was pretty level headed about things. I just couldn’t bring myself to ask why he wanted to be a woman.
Mental illness

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Mental illness
When I watched the interviews on the Campaign for Cali. Gov. it was intelligent and thoughtful answers and ideas for the future. I guess just the thought of a Male Olympic Medal Winner and Looking at what's here now.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Jenner is pretty sharp. Honestly, only ever heard Kaitlyn interviewed, as Bruce was a bit before my time of interest in Olympic sports. Obviously, Jenner has more insight into upper end athletics than most humans. Phelps was asked the other day about this same situation. He did a good job of not getting himself in the crosshairs of the left, but managed to say that what is taking place is not fair to those competing against "Lia". Also, another person that knows a few things...

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
They seek to address one inequity by perpetuating another inequity……..

Discrimination is wrong but we must discriminate to correct the original occurrence of discrimination

Right

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Let’s be real. No event or committee will touch this topic with a ten foot pole. The backlash would be insane. The only ones with the power to correct the wrongs are the women being wronged by the situation. By taking a stand it’s saying “I will not compete with a genetically altered opponent.” It’s not accepting or laying down. But your Rambo guns blazing approach ain’t gonna happen.

And it is comments like this, is the exact reason we are now seeing this!! Stand up now!! Not later!! It shouldn't be them to stand up because at that point, according to your post, they should just walk away. In turn they have no chance to compete. How about we stand up now and put a stop to it or add another "class".

I'm not into neglecting the ones that are doing it by the rules, to accommodate the ones that are not!

"Rambo guns blazing approach ain't gonna happen"

Where in my post did I come out like Rambo?

It's pretty simple... if you have a "penis" you belong in this line? If you have a "vagina" you are in this line? If you are competing on natural ability, and there is a male and female class, that is exactly what it says.

Pretty simple!

I guess I'll just stay quiet from now on!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't think it's implied that the female competitors should walk away. I think it's more a statement that we as outsiders cannot fight the battle. The ones involved need to stand as a group and fight this BS.
Said it before, my wife is pissed about this. She went to school on an athletic scholarship...for swimming. Crap like this can keep athletes out of school who's only chance was scholarship or massive loans.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I don't think it's implied that the female competitors should walk away. I think it's more a statement that we as outsiders cannot fight the battle. The ones involved need to stand as a group and fight this BS.
Said it before, my wife is pissed about this. She went to school on an athletic scholarship...for swimming. Crap like this can keep athletes out of school who's only chance was scholarship or massive loans.

It was exactly implied(a post on here) for females to walk away! Which is absolute BS! And is US, as "outsiders" or "parent's" are the only ones that are going to stop this!

Sorry.. the whole "they should not to compete, and walk away" "is taking a stand" is bullshit, I know this, you know this!

DLC

Reaction score
They need to test to make sure IT is a woman! Follow the true science! Test Just like steroids why not?
the genetic make up of humans doesn’t lie….. yet!

F6B5DF39-73A2-47E4-83E2-498ED615F311.jpeg

76sanger

Reaction score
I assume most of you have heard about Lia Thomas, the formerly male Penn swimmer that switched genders and now competes as a woman. Thomas is a big person, over six feet tall with a large bone structure and significant muscle mass. She has broken several woman's records by ridiculous amounts of time, and will probably win the NCAA championships later this year.

Progressive groups have made her out as a brave hero, but her teammates, speaking in anonymity in fear of retaliation, have all condemned her as someone who is using the gender change to gain an unfair advantage. It certainly seems that way to me.

Caitlyn Jenner made some comments today that surprised me, saying Thomas is bad for women's sports and transgender rights as well. She recognizes that there should be limits on the participation of trans athletes in sports. I believe this is a reasonable position, and the fact that Jenner is a former Olympic gold medalist and has undergone gender transformation gives her opinion a helluva lot more weight than that of the woke mob.

The Lia Thomas's of the women's sports world are destroying it. She has biological advantages that will not disappear when she completes her transition. It is unfair, and that is an undeniable fact. Other women competitors cannot beat her. She won a 1600 meter medley earlier this season by 38 seconds.

The women who compete against her, and athletes like her, are completely demoralized. No matter how hard they train, they are competing for second place. Other Ivy League schools have indicated they enthusiastically support Thomas, but so far the NCAA has withheld comment.

This situation is wrong, and it needs to be addressed. Expect a huge outcry and claims of transphobic hate against anyone that speaks out against the participation of trans athletes against cisgender women. Wait a few days, and you'll see Jenner burned at the stake for her comments.

"I don’t know why she’s doing this," Jenner said. Thomas competing in women’s sports, she said, is not good for the transgender community.

"She knows when she’s swimming she’s beating the competition by two laps. She was born a biological boy," Jenner pointed out. "She was raised as a biological boy. Her cardiovascular system is bigger, her respiratory system is bigger, her hands are bigger, she can swim faster. That’s a known."

5ede1238-GettyImages-1363656660.jpg

That's a man, baby.

Why are you saying her and she? That is an IT. As far as I'm concerned so is Jenner. Right way of thinking for sure. But still an IT.

spectras only

Reaction score
They need to test to make sure IT is a woman! Follow the true science! Test Just like steroids why not?
the genetic make up of humans doesn’t lie….. yet!

View attachment 1081785
Probably some Frankenstein doctor is working hard how to change that.

Until that has been achieved, a male is still a male , even if his pecker chopped off.;)😅

Genetics overall cannot be changed (so far, at least)
Sex chromosomes, in particular, determine whether someone will have female or male body parts.

Reactions: DLC

rrrr

Reaction score
It was exactly implied(a post on here) for females to walk away! Which is absolute BS! And is US, as "outsiders" or "parent's" are the only ones that are going to stop this!

Sorry.. the whole "they should not to compete, and walk away" "is taking a stand" is bullshit, I know this, you know this!
The ladies on the swim team are afraid they'll be kicked off the team and lose their scholarships if they publicly make their position known. Women on other Ivy League school swim teams have expressed the same fear.

They'll lose either way. Years of getting up at 4 AM to swim; some of them have been doing that since elementary school. Combine that with studying and doing homework until they fall asleep on their books, to get the grades needed to be offered scholarships to the elite schools, because there's no way their parents could afford the tuition. For years the girls have denied themselves normal things that children do growing up.

Thomas was a mediocre swimmer on the men's team at Penn, but she now dominates the women's meets. To meet the standard for Ivy League schools, she had to be on hormones for just twelve months, and meet a blood test standard for reduced testosterone levels.

Critics say those levels still afford her a significant advantage over cis females. Look at the photo above. Is it fair to women that are a foot shorter and weigh 75 lbs less than Thomas?

I'll say it again; my objections to Thomas being on the women's team has nothing to do with her gender dysphoria or her transition. Am I suspicious of her motives? Yeah. She was on the men's team for three years, and routinely finished back in the pack. Do I think she is selfish, and unworthy of the attention she is receiving? I do.

This is what one of her teammates had to say:

Thomas finds this all rather amusing. Her teammate describes her as arrogant and unfeeling around the team.

“She laughs about it and mocks the situation. Instead of caring or showing that she cares about what she’s doing or what she’s doing to her teammates, she’s not sympathetic or empathetic at all. Lia never addressed our team. She never asked if it was OK. She never asked how we felt. She never tried to explain how she feels. She never has said anything to us as a group. She never addressed anything.”

"She has compared herself to Jackie Robinson"

That last sentence exposes Thomas as a fraud. Robinson endured horrible racism from the public, teammates, and the press. He received hundreds of death threats. These also included threats against his wife and family.

Robinson had to take the racism and threats. He promised Brooklyn Dodgers executive Branch Rickey, who brought him into MLB, he would not retaliate.

Jackie Robinson was a great man, a proud man, and the best player in baseball for his entire career. He had to overcome hatred that a lesser man could not have handled. Lia Thomas is an insignificant speck of dust.

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
Why are you saying her and she? That is an IT. As far as I'm concerned so is Jenner. Right way of thinking for sure. But still an IT.
Respect for someone I know who transitioned. Do I respect Thomas? No, because she is taking advantage of other people, and hurting them. I abhor the actions of the schools that have allowed this to happen. This person is not a hero. Not a pioneer. She sure as fuck isn't Jackie Robinson.

I don't need to insult people's life choices, but this is different.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Completely unconfirmed, but I hear Big Mike is thinking of making an Olympic run?

45ECE860-ABF6-4D73-B1B6-BF55626D33D4.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
The ladies on the swim team are afraid they'll be kicked off the team and lose their scholarships if they publicly make their position known. Women on other Ivy League school swim teams have expressed the same fear.

They'll lose either way. Years of getting up at 4 AM to swim; some of them have been doing that since elementary school. Combine that with studying and doing homework until they fall asleep on their books, to get the grades needed to be offered scholarships to the elite schools, because there's no way their parents could afford the tuition. For years the girls have denied themselves normal things that children do growing up.

Thomas was a mediocre swimmer on the men's team at Penn, but she now dominates the women's meets. To meet the standard for Ivy League schools, she had to be on hormones for just twelve months, and meet a blood test standard for reduced testosterone levels.

Critics say those levels still afford her a significant advantage over cis females. Look at the photo above. Is it fair to women that are a foot shorter and weigh 75 lbs less than Thomas?

I'll say it again; my objections to Thomas being on the women's team has nothing to do with her gender dysphoria or her transition. Am I suspicious of her motives? Yeah. She was on the men's team for three years, and routinely finished back in the pack. Do I think she is selfish, and unworthy of the attention she is receiving? I do.

Thomas finds this all rather amusing. Her teammate describes her as arrogant and unfeeling around the team.

“She laughs about it and mocks the situation. Instead of caring or showing that she cares about what she’s doing or what she’s doing to her teammates, she’s not sympathetic or empathetic at all. Lia never addressed our team. She never asked if it was OK. She never asked how we felt. She never tried to explain how she feels. She never has said anything to us as a group. She never addressed anything.”

That last sentence exposes Thomas as a fraud. Robinson endured horrible racism from the public, teammates, and the press. He received hundreds of death threats. These also included threats against his wife and family.

Robinson had to take the racism and threats. He promised Brooklyn Dodgers executive Branch Rickey, who brought him into MLB, he would not retaliate.

Jackie Robinson was a great man, a proud man, and the best player in baseball for his entire career. He had to overcome hatred that a lesser man could not have handled. Lia Thomas is an insignificant speck of dust.
So why do you keep calling him her?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

I would submit that if you distrust the person’s ethics, motives, and further believe she is a fraud, then you by extension do object to her gender transition. If you believe she is using a gender transition solely to elevate her social status to take advantage of others then the whole thing is fraudulent. That isn’t a legitimate reason to change your gender.

To think otherwise is akin to “All accusers must be believed.”

Mikes56

Reaction score
If you have a dick your a man. You compete with men. Pretty simple.
And when you have your dick cut off, get a tuck and roll job, you have a fake pussy. You’re still a man, because you were born a man and have all the muscle mass of a man.
I don’t think any of us care what they do to their body’s, or if they have a jacked up chromosome, just don’t compete in womens sports if you were born a man.

xlint89

Reaction score
They just want to be able to get married like the rest of us......