WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My pillow guy sued by dominion

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lindell's response, in effect...Let's dance.
The guy has built a small empire out of the ashes of a crack pipe. He's no saint, but at least takes responsibility for his mistakes. Biden, on the other hand, has a son still in those ashes...and now government protection.

Boat 405

Reaction score
Should be interesting. It's a double edged sword. Now it could get interesting if he says lets dance..... When they start depositions or discovery lots of things can and will come out. None of which will be complementary to Dominion. Basically the 1.3 billion had to be a big enough number to get him to go away. If he decides to turn and fight it who knows what will happen. I would not be surprised to see Lin Wood come to his aid. Remember Lin Wood is no dummy regardless of what the media tells you. He fought CNN and won a huge settlement for that kid. What $250 million or something?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Should be interesting. It's a double edged sword. Now it could get interesting if he says lets dance..... When they start depositions or discovery lots of things can and will come out. None of which will be complementary to Dominion.
Epic gag order...shit will be blacked out and redacted by the MSM. I think they figured he'd back down.

DLC

Reaction score
What does Lindell have to loose? Rudy has had several press conferences flat out out stating fraud..... not to mention the 2 am vote counts.... roll the dice baby!

Dominion has one Irregularitie And its game over for them....

Last edited:

BlowMe

Reaction score
Think i will be ordering me some new pillows today...keep up the good fight sir! 👍🤘

wzuber

Reaction score
The larger issue I see is lindell being treated fairly by the courts. We've all seen how the courts are complicit in the cover up of their massive fraud scheme. Good luck to the lindell team.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Who wants to bet Dominion ends there lawsuit right before discovery drops? It’s just a tactic for dominion and the far left to attempt to control the 2022 midterm elections!

Last edited:

Dettom

Reaction score
For Dominion to do this, just illustrates their complicity. Since they’re the only game in town when it comes to voting machines, why should they care about what Lindell says? Not like they’re getting hurt financially. This is about shutting down vocal Trump supporters.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Has anyone looked up the definition of dominion. How ironic😳

6C082D67-7F63-4900-94C8-1FF37D32A73D.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lindell's response, in effect...Let's dance.
The guy has built a small empire out of the ashes of a crack pipe. He's no saint, but at least takes responsibility for his mistakes. Biden, on the other hand, has a son still in those ashes...and now government protection.

and contracts and jobs and bribes and..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For Dominion to do this, just illustrates their complicity. Since they’re the only game in town when it comes to voting machines, why should they care about what Lindell says? Not like they’re getting hurt financially. This is about shutting down vocal Trump supporters.

they aren’t the only game in town. I believe there are three or four different companies being used in the states. Texas for example didn’t use dominion because they didn’t feel the machines were secure enough.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Who wants to bet Dominion ends there lawsuit right before discovery drops? It’s just a tactic for dominion and the far left to attempt to control the 2022 midterm elections!

it certainly worked on getting newsmax to be quiet.. 😡