RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Standard description is there..

Fully loaded 27’ Avalon with Twin 400’s

RDP mods on Trailer
1.Extra step added on main rail to make it easier to get in
2.All steps and fenders are gator stepped
3.Small marker lights were removed and replaced with large casket style lights with Adrenaline powder coated caskets.
4. All extreme caskets replaced with Adrenaline
5. Underglow (rigid) lighting installed
6. Runway lighting installed (top lights to light boat)
7. Brute electric jack with remote control. You can lower trailer onto ball inside the truck
8. On board battery and battery box
9. On board battery charger (water proof)
10. 2 spare tires
11. Extra standard idler axle
12 Extra braking axle

———-

Boat rdp upgrades
1. All standard sea deck removed and replaced with larger gator step pads.
2. Ski locker gator stepped (thing was slippery AF)
3. Bimini modifications already performed so the front Bimini doesn’t fail in the heat (this is the thing they don’t talk about but they ALL DO IT (regardless of brand)
4.Stereo - PMagnet option installed - Stock stereo completely removed.. All 6.5’s in the boat have been removed and 8.5’s installed. 4 9 inch kicker tower speakers installed on their own volume knob. 6.5’s down firing above driver as well. Two 10 inch subs on the helms and finally 1 Kicker 15 inch sub in a ported box under the bar! Also added a kicker head unit and deleted the stock BS head unit. New head unit located in front of the throttles for ease of use while driving.
5. Additional accent lighting in the port
6. Five batteries on board
7. On board Battery Charger
8. Motors raised to the right height

Offered at 260k OR BEST OFFER!

Call Preston at (970) 580-2231

Boat shows NEW and with upgrades better than new. No disappointments. Can be shown anytime.

RD

Singleton

Reaction score
I can’t believe Stacy said OK to selling it. Thought she loved that boat.

That said, with the age of your kids, water sports are next and you need something that allows for that.

traquer

Reaction score
GLWS! Get someone to clean that waterline yo!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Does 460 know you’re taking up ski-racing?

GLWTS.
If applied properly Boob tape gives all the support one might need. also works on wrists and ankles. :)

Shape-Tape-Nood-3-Boob-Tape-After_800x_0c75f2ca-6976-4281-b34b-5a8ca37f0364_720x.jpg
Screenshot_16_540x.png

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Dave also invented boobs and boob tape.

It's all so clear now after that revelation. Thanks Paul! 😆

"People just think I'm smart becuase I rarely if ever talk about shit I don't know anything about. I.E. if we started talking quantum physics, or something more complicated... if even possible like "How to get a GMT to run better then 50mph with your fat ass in it" then I'm all ears, and will add nothing to the mix..

But if we're talking about well just about everything else on the planet short of graphics and stickers.. I'll just lay down the law on those subjects. "

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
LOL, I didn't think that last gas fill got to you this bad.

I had planned on selling before thst. Lol. I love this thing but realistically it’s a little out of my financial range.. this boat belongs with someone with bigger bank accounts then me…

So the boat is bad ass but I got three things making me want to sell.

1. Probably gonna get an ankle surgery soon which means no boating for awhile.
2. Realizing that this thing is worth approximately 4-5 of any of the boats I’ve ever owned before.. (literally it costs more than 5 of my hallet 270’s or that 340, or my Schiada, or my nordic)
3. I had some fun with it.. but I kinda want a big vee to go run some spots in the ocean and other parts of the country to broaden the horizons to speak..

Last edited:

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
What’s the Bimini upgrade that prevents a Bimini from failing in the heat? I have never had one fail in the heat or have to upgrade one?

2Driver

Reaction score
Good thing I only had room for one boat in Parker. I always wanted a badass turbo ski race boat. Way more usable than a flatty IMO.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Good thing I only had room for one boat in Parker. I always wanted a badass turbo ski race boat. Way more usable than a flatty IMO.
I don’t think you’d enjoy one. You seem pretty safe with your money and investments. Big power v-drive day cruisers cost cubic dollars to keep running, unless you like wrenching on stuff. Then they just cost stupid money. lol.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
I don’t think you’d enjoy one. You seem pretty shady with your money and investments. Big power v-drive day cruisers cost cubic dollars to keep running, unless you like wrenching on stuff. Then they just cost stupid money. lol.

LOL you are probably right.

You sound like my wife 😁 She’s been trying to get me to loosen up and to start spending more.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don’t think you’d enjoy one. You seem pretty safe with your money and investments. Big power v-drive day cruisers cost cubic dollars to keep running, unless you like wrenching on stuff. Then they just cost stupid money. lol.

They aren’t the cheapest.. but your experience is a bit jaded.. I told you not to buy that piece of shit.. you didn’t listen

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
260k would buy a nice Grady White or a house. Glwts
For sure. Or a nice edgewater CC.

Lol.. no it wouldn’t.

I look at all that shit all day.

Unless your version of “nice” is way different than mine.

I called my buddy in Florida right before I pulled the trigger on this toon. I said I’m looking used.. twins.. blinky lights.. don’t care about stereo I got that covered. He said budget?

I said 200..

“Dave you ain’t getting shit for 200.”

I called again recently I said “look I’m willing selling the toon.. I’m about 200…”.

Dave you ain’t getting shit for 200.

I’m even open to off brands here.. I’m not talking Nortech etc.. fuck deep impact? Or??

You aren’t stepping into shit in the CC world for 200k that would remotely compare to this toon.

Grady white etc? Anything worth owning you are starting much much higher.

To the point though. I’d wager (once again for one of my boats) it’s the nicest one in the country. You show me one nicer and whatever they got will be on mine before the new owner takes delivery.

The god damn yeti’s that go on the back are about a grand.. I didn’t even mention those.

Last edited:

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Lol.. no it wouldn’t.

Not talking new.

Nice us a term that has a broad spectrum

These are the model I search for. Both have completely different jobs, just depending where it’s being used.

Last edited:

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Neither was I.

You can buy old
Used junk for 200-250.. but you aren’t buying anything nice.. I look daily.

By nice I mean something newer that shows new.
Couple of my buddies back in HI have bought Robalo's over the last few years. https://www.robalo.com/Robalo-Boat-X.php?id=704#

If I sell my boat that will likely be in the running for what I buy. $188k current pricing with twin 250's with about everything I'd order on one.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Neither was I.

You can buy old
Used junk for 200-250.. but you aren’t buying anything nice.. I look daily.

By nice I mean something newer that shows new.
I looked at a 30 Marlin a yr ago and the damn thing was shot. Had gel blisters all over and transom looked iffy.

It sold, but I wasn’t forking 125k for it.

Nice, isn’t new. You will be disappointed everything looking at new boats.

Unless its schiada that doesn’t get wet.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
So the boat is bad ass but I got three things making me want to sell.

1. Probably gonna get an ankle surgery soon which means no boating for awhile.

Wasn't one of the reasons you bought the poontoon was because of yore ankill?

clarence

Reaction score

Maybe LuckyStrike has a lead?

Joker

Reaction score
Lol.. no it wouldn’t.

I called my buddy in Florida right before I pulled the trigger on this toon. I said I’m looking used.. twins.. blinky lights.. don’t care about stereo I got that covered. He said budget?

I said 200..

“Dave you ain’t getting shit for 200.”

I called again recently I said “look I’m willing selling the toon.. I’m about 200…”.

Dave you ain’t getting shit for 200.

I’m even open to off brands here.. I’m not talking Nortech etc.. fuck deep impact? Or??

You aren’t stepping into shit in the CC world for 200k that would remotely compare to this toon.

Grady white etc? Anything worth owning you are starting much much higher.

To the point though. I’d wager (once again for one of my boats) it’s the nicest one in the country. You show me one nicer and whatever they got will be on mine before the new owner takes delivery.

The god damn yeti’s that go on the back are about a grand.. I didn’t even mention those.
Did you look at those boats i posted up that were brokered here in Newport? 100x more realistic than the barge and less expensive.