WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nadler let's out the truth

wallnutz

Reaction score
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...ection-to-get-rid-of-president-trump-n2557874
Jerry Nadler Just Said We Can't 'Trust an Election' to Get Rid of President Trump

Katie Pavlich

|
@KatiePavlich
|
Posted: Dec 12, 2019 9:30 AM

Rep. Doug Collins

✔@RepDougCollins

https://twitter.com/RepDougCollins/status/1205118292890914816

Last night, Chairman Nadler said, “We cannot rely on an election to solve our problems.”

Democrats can’t seriously warn against monarchical abuses of power when they seek to overrule, delegitimize, and stack the deck against fair, democratic elections.

6:32 AM - Dec 12, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

7,658 people are talking about this

For years Democrats like Nadler have accused President Trump of "undermining Democracy" and yet, that's exactly what they're doing with impeachment.

There is zero evidence to justify Nadler's statement. In fact, Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation found not a single person from the Trump campaign "colluded" with Russians to win the 2016 presidential election. Additionally, President Trump requesting investigations into corruption in Ukraine and Ukrainian efforts to bolster Hillary Clinton in 2016 is not "proof" that the 2020 election should be annulled in advance because Democrats think they'll lose.

Recommended
Wow, CNN Admits Democrats Lied About Trump's Ukraine Call
Bronson Stocking
Regardless, Democrats are moving forward and are planning in a full House vote before Christmas.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
To arrogant to see the processes they've chosen are far larger problems than their self centered objective. They've thoroughly soiled the Constitution, the voting process, and rules of law in their futile hate filled quest.

I've never really known who Nadler and others were, but now that I know, I've seen folks that need to be stood in front of a wall and shot.:mad: