WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nadler, possibly the dumbest politician on record

saucedaddy

Reaction score
lol.. 34 months from the 16th...
You got screwed... :rolleyes:
Looks like solar is a great deal all around, that was the whole point! Your happy and Daddy’s happy! The only one getting popsicle sticked is TyBoy! That was the whole thing and looks like we agree solar should be mandatory for all new homes!:)
BFA69E16-BC65-45D6-BF0A-7508F1A9F78A.gif

CobraDave

Reaction score
Good spin killer! No disrespect to LEO, don’t even know which security force TYstick works for? Zero respect for someone who fully accepts taxpayer money & benefits then brags and talks down to those same taxpayers. Also no respect for someone who accepts these benefits but votes for the party that is taking them away. Speaking of needing another break... You got into your yearly “Killer” mode early for 2020? Soooooo you might wanna take a break!
Promise keeper!;)

But you would call him in a heart beat if something went south. You know he pays taxes too and some of those tax payers are trying to kill cops? He doesn’t get paid enough. Dorm room? You are a fucking clown. You lost all my respect.

Time to find new boat cleaners.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
But you would call him in a heart beat if something went south. You know he pays taxes too and some of those tax payers are trying to kill cops? He doesn’t get paid enough. Dorm room? You are a fucking clown. You lost all my respect.

Time to find new boat cleaners.....

"MANY OF US" have found new products other than "Hot Sauce". This guy has alienated more and more RDP members and we can't believe the owner of "Boat Bling", Zach in Phoenix AZ, still lets this guy post on RDP. He got shit caned for a year awhile back and I can see that coming again. This guy is a raging, liberal lunatic and does nothing but throw personal insults at anybody and everybody. Several of us have NO idea how or why RD let's this lunatic post on RDP but it's his website so us rational people just have to put up with this fuctard.
Dave's Post.PNG

You might try a product called "Driven". It works as good or better than his shit and is half the price. Made or distributed out of Corona Ca.

The best thing about this guy's gallon jug is it makes a good vessel to mix "Driven" in. Try it, I bet you'll like it. Do search here on RDP and you'll see more about it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Good spin killer! No disrespect to LEO, don’t even know which security force TYstick works for? Zero respect for someone who fully accepts taxpayer money & benefits then brags and talks down to those same taxpayers. Also no respect for someone who accepts these benefits but votes for the party that is taking them away. Speaking of needing another break... You got into your yearly “Killer” mode early for 2020? Soooooo you might wanna take a break!
Promise keeper!;)
Zero respect noted. Best part is you seem to think you are holding the laser pointer in this discussion. Reality is your just the little kitty franticly running around chasing something you'll never catch.

But you do you dude. I'll just keep laughing and typing.

CobraDave

Reaction score
"MANY OF US" have found new products other than "Hot Sauce". This guy has alienated more and more RDP members and we can't believe the owner of "Boat Bling", Zach in Phoenix AZ, still lets this guy post on RDP. He got shit caned for a year awhile back and I can see that coming again. This guy is a raging, liberal lunatic and does nothing but throw personal insults at anybody and everybody. Several of us have NO idea how or why RD let's this lunatic post on RDP but it's his website so us rational people just have to put up with this fuctard. View attachment 839213

You might try a product called "Driven". It works as good or better than his shit and is half the price. Made or distributed out of Corona Ca.

The best thing about this guy's gallon jug is it makes a good vessel to mix "Driven" in. Try it, I bet you'll like it. Do search here on RDP and you'll see more about it.

Hey thanks I’ll give it a try. I need something for the truck as well. Might be the ticket

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
"MANY OF US" have found new products other than "Hot Sauce". This guy has alienated more and more RDP members and we can't believe the owner of "Boat Bling", Zach in Phoenix AZ, still lets this guy post on RDP. He got shit caned for a year awhile back and I can see that coming again. This guy is a raging, liberal lunatic and does nothing but throw personal insults at anybody and everybody. Several of us have NO idea how or why RD let's this lunatic post on RDP but it's his website so us rational people just have to put up with this fuctard. View attachment 839213

Sweet. Thanks for the info.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Hey thanks I’ll give it a try. I need something for the truck as well. Might be the ticket

Anything but "Hot Sauce" is what I say!!!! There are many products out there but lot's of people are stuck on "Hotsauce". For what reason I don't know. Hell, a mixture of equal parts of R/O water, white vinegar and windex works great also.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for the info.
Anything but"Hotsauce" is my dialog. There are many products out there, this is just one that I and many more have found to be just as effective as "Hotsauce" and most are half the price of this stuff.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
My Liberal friends warned me not to use that stuff unless I want to be exposed to the virus. :confused::confused: :D
At this point in time, I'm immune and also could give a flying fuck about the SoCal virus named "Daddy piss ant"

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Just curious. Who got shit canned for a year? How do you know Zach. Have you talked to him? ;) LOL. Is Driven the new RDP sponsor. Is it available at all the Havasu boat shops like HS is? Haven’t seen them on here or them giving away any free swag. :) Are you a distributor Gary? :p

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
So basically according to Sauce if you work for gov. you are frowned upon if you vote republican? Interesting, and according to Bobby if you aren't a Rdp sponsor you are frowned upon if you buy another company's products? :rolleyes:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So basically according to Sauce if you work for gov. you are frowned upon if you vote republican? Interesting, and according to Bobby if you aren't a Rdp sponsor you are frowned upon if you buy another company's products? :rolleyes:

Well duh.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Just curious. Who got shit canned for a year? How do you know Zach. Have you talked to him? ;) LOL. Is Driven the new RDP sponsor. Is it available at all the Havasu boat shops like HS is? Haven’t seen them on here or them giving away any free swag. :) Are you a distributor Gary? :p
1) Saucy. Admitted in this thread. 2) Don't 3) Nope, would you like his number 4) Not new 5) There's something new called Amazon, you might try it out sometime! 6) Who gives a flying fuck about free swag, you don't mind advertising somebody's product for free, that's your business 7) Nope, just like their product.:p

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Promise keeper!;)

Does T&Y not pay those same taxes too?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so here's what we got.

1. OP was discussing how fucking stupid Jerry Nadler is, and if hes the dumbest.
2. multiple options for dumber, all are democrats
3. Fuckin limp dick Sauce comes in and starts talking about his solar and bashing LEOs.
4. The Original Post actually proves that ALL lefties are fucking idiots. Now and it looks like, forever.

fuck democrats

Universal Elements

Reaction score

Does Saucedaddy work for Zach or are they friends?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Looks like solar is a great deal all around, that was the whole point! Your happy and Daddy’s happy! The only one getting popsicle sticked is TyBoy! That was the whole thing and looks like we agree solar should be mandatory for all new homes!:)
View attachment 839191
Solar is not for everyone. No, I don't agree solar should be mandatory for new homes...

kick-in-nuts.gif

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
He says that because he’s 5’1 and scarred of the dark. He needs Cops & FF to help with his nervousness, so he sucks them off. Btw.. last I checked Military is not unionized?
We do agree though..., Reeegie can suck a mile of BBC’s!:)
giphy.gif mlk.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Promise keeper!;)
tenor.gif df.gif
ff.gif

g3BFcF[1].gif