WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nadler, possibly the dumbest politician on record

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
When you say shit that turns off even the most RINO of rinos, you know you are either a fucking moron or just the dumbest politician on record.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/tr...-after-nadler-accuses-senators-cover-n1121621

When you look at Jerry, Adam, Nancy, AOC and other's districts (the people that keep these stupid fucking anti-American idiots elected) you have to scratch your head and wonder "have we jumped the shark?"

Happy Friday!

Fuck democrats (cuz now they are even fucking themselves)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
F21EB325-62AF-4855-A95A-25C03AAC493E.jpeg
1EBE5967-B804-4901-993D-284FAE4FA1FF.jpeg
10B8DDC8-0B37-4B0C-87D7-6CE7575B40D6.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RASMUSSEN
Friday, January 24, 2020
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
It was better when the grossly OBESE Nadler had one foot in the grave due to his extreme obesity.. He was without a doubt the dumbest fat fuck in any of our forms of Gov't, now he is just the dumbest person who is supposed to be working for the PEOPLE... Maybe his belt is cutting off the oxygen to his so-called brain....Whata TOOL....I have this vision I can't get rid of, Nadler and shithead Schifty "spooning" in some sleazy motel bed.... Most, if not all, (except CSPAN II) TV programing, have switched off the libturds portion of the most important hearing in most of our lives... Tomorrow the Presidents defense team starts off their presentation during what some have called the "Death Valley" of TV time, Saturday morning @ 10 am, eastern, (7 am Pacific west coast time...). Hell, maybe there will be some Saturday morning "Loony Tunes" somewhere on the TV dial...(The last couple of days has been some of the saddest programing ever as the libturds stood and told one lie after another with several more habitual liars waiting on deck....).... I STILL want to see Nadler and Shithead UNDER OATH during the 16 hours allotted for QUESTIONS. Neither of them could say a word without being GUILTY of lying under oath....
Ray

jesco

Reaction score
Does anybody else feel like you're watching an Association meeting for the Del Boca Vista retirement community while watching the "trial"...? JESUS!!! These old fuckers can barely put a sentence together and they are in charge?? WTF!!! This "trial" is a perfect example of why we need TERM LIMITS!!!!

images-2.jpeg
images-3.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
And there you have it “Del Boca Vista” United States House of Representatives impeachment Inquiry. LMAO

Last edited:

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Mazie FTW! oh my gosh! You guys need to watch her on local TV. She shows her ignorance like no other. I am so embarrassed but then again most of her constituents can relate to her communication skills. SMH

RodnJen

Reaction score
Not watching any of it but judging from these posts, and the Giuliani thread, he and Schiff must have delivered today.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Not watching any of it but judging from these posts, and the Giuliani thread, he and Schiff must have delivered today.
LOL, delivered a hot pile of steaming shit, yep you are right.

Wondering if they realize they have to stop lieing now that they are in a trial...

fuck democrats.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide, her or the island tipping guy.:D
LOL, Hank Johnson...

Hard to argue that was maybe the craziest thing said in congress in our lifetimes. Crazy as in "fucking nut job on drugs or with a head injury, either of which should exclude him from being voted in. Yet, for some reason he's still there dutifully carry the stupid torch: https://hankjohnson.house.gov/media...ement-voting-articles-impeachment-house-floor

I really hope the RNC targets the weakest 25 democrats elected in 2018 from Trump districts. As long as we dont have any rinos that claim to be whitches, I would think we can a good shot a taking the house back, and then arresting Nadler and Pencil neck. They can share the same neck shackle on the perp walk, but the rope at the gallows should probably be checked after they pitch that fat beoooch nadler off the stage.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I only caught bits and pieces of the Dems presentation. The parts I caught were all a repeat of what they presented in the house.

Managed to catch the two opening hours of the defense this morning on my day off. It was simple, attack the "facts" presented by the Dems. Wasn't hard talk, threats, or flamboyant acts. Just...this is what they told you, and this is the truth behind it. What has changed now is the Repubs can actually present the evidence they want, not just what they are allowed. That is not going to be good for the other side if the first two hours are indicative of what is to come.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I only caught bits and pieces of the Dems presentation. The parts I caught were all a repeat of what they presented in the house.

Managed to catch the two opening hours of the defense this morning on my day off. It was simple, attack the "facts" presented by the Dems. Wasn't hard talk, threats, or flamboyant acts. Just...this is what they told you, and this is the truth behind it. What has changed now is the Repubs can actually present the evidence they want, not just what they are allowed. That is not going to be good for the other side if the first two hours are indicative of what is to come.
You left out, “while sleeping in government paid housing, and sucking off the Gov tit & racking up PERS time! ;)
Btw. Just paid last years SDGE $118.
This is putting Daddy on pace for 5.80 years for ROI!:)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You left out, “while sleeping in government paid housing, and sucking off the Gov tit & racking up PERS time! ;)
Government paid housing?

And we are not part of CalPers. Another swing and a miss. But hey, things are looking up. You too can apply to do my job anytime you want. If you think it's all about sucking off the gov. tit I have some bad news for you.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Government paid housing?

And we are not part of CalPers. Another swing and a miss. But hey, things are looking up. You too can apply to do my job anytime you want. If you think it's all about sucking off the gov. tit I have some bad news for you.
Ok LAFPP, and I see tons of security guard jobs on Craigslist, must not be to long of a line. Also when you brag about sleeping in the “Dorms/Cells” that’s government paid housing. Keep thanking this guy for you benefits and COLA’s!
5F185232-CAE5-4EE2-B283-A2B7D028B94A.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Ok LAFPP, and I see tons of security guard jobs on Craigslist, must not be to long of a line. Also when you brag about sleeping in the “Dorms/Cells” that’s government paid housing. Keep thanking this guy for you benefits and COLA’s!
View attachment 838975
LAFPP?

Sorry dude. You get stuck on stupid real easy. But keep grasping for those straws, one day you might get one.

I wasn't bragging about anything. Our bunkroom sucks, but it is necessary when you work 19 hour days and are expected to be back for more within a couple hours. The front seat of my car works too. I guess to keep you happy maybe I should just sleep there instead.

I understand these next couple weeks should be troublesome for you. But have no fear, Tampax has a solution for those heavy flow days.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
LAFPP?

Sorry dude. You get stuck on stupid real easy. But keep grasping for those straws, one day you might get one.

I wasn't bragging about anything. Our bunkroom sucks, but it is necessary when you work 19 hour days and are expected to be back for more within a couple hours. The front seat of my car works too. I guess to keep you happy maybe I should just sleep there instead.

I understand these next couple weeks should be troublesome for you. But have no fear, Tampax has a solution for those heavy flow days.
Ok ALADS then, How about you drive home like all other non gov employees. Naw, the citizens will just pay for your “bunk room”. Lol
Standard Gov leach that screams conservative while following Union masters and votes Liberal.
Btw.. No Tampax left, Yumibear & Acty bought that shit out years ago!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Ok ALADS then, How about you drive home like all other non gov employees. Naw, the citizens will just pay for your “bunk room”. Lol
Standard Gov leach that screams conservative while following Union masters and votes Liberal.
Btw.. No Tampax left, Yumibear & Acty bought that shit out years ago!

ALADS? Keep guessing dude.

Why not drive home? Well, it's a minimum 1 hour drive each way. So when my shift starts in 3 or 4 hours why would I waste the time on the road when my agency was smart enough to have bunk rooms attached to the locker rooms. I'm not even sure why that is a big deal for you. Serious question, have you ever been to a police department and checked out the parking lot. Usually a few people sleeping in their personal cars between shifts. Sorry you don't understand it, but just because my shift starts at a certain time does not mean I get off at a certain time. Throw in court and there are days were sleep isn't even an option. I chose the job, so I don't complain, I just find solutions.

But hey, to each his own I guess. You seem to think cops are government leaches. Opinion noted. Any other things you need to get off your chest? We all understand the menstrual cycle you've been on for the last 3 years is only getting worse. We're here for you dude, just let it all out.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
ALADS? Keep guessing dude.

Why not drive home? Well, it's a minimum 1 hour drive each way. So when my shift starts in 3 or 4 hours why would I waste the time on the road when my agency was smart enough to have bunk rooms attached to the locker rooms. I'm not even sure why that is a big deal for you. Serious question, have you ever been to a police department and checked out the parking lot. Usually a few people sleeping in their personal cars between shifts. Sorry you don't understand it, but just because my shift starts at a certain time does not mean I get off at a certain time. Throw in court and there are days were sleep isn't even an option. I chose the job, so I don't complain, I just find solutions.

But hey, to each his own I guess. You seem to think cops are government leaches. Opinion noted. Any other things you need to get off your chest? We all understand the menstrual cycle you've been on for the last 3 years is only getting worse. We're here for you dude, just let it all out.
Dude, I know exactly what your “Dorm Room “ is and why you do it. The bottom line is down here in the P&G, leader Backwards Roger has made a point to let it be known any GOV Union worker is a leach! Don’t be so soft and defensive buddy, it’s just the way it is! I’m on your side.... More COLA’s, more raises, more paid time off, more bennies!
A4EE0A9B-A841-4531-9920-0F7BB9AABF96.jpeg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Dude, I know exactly what your “Dorm Room “ is and why you do it. The bottom line is down here in the P&G, leader Backwards Roger has made a point to let it be known any GOV Union worker is a leach! Don’t be so soft and defensive buddy, it’s just the way it is! I’m on your side.... More COLA’s, more raises, more paid time off, more bennies!
View attachment 838977

Yeah... about that... pretty sure even Regor has said it on here that Cops, Fire, and Military are the exceptions to the Leach label. But just in case he has changed his mind... Go Fuck Yourself Regor!:D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Yeah... about that... pretty sure even Regor has said it on here that Cops, Fire, and Military are the exceptions to the Leach label. But just in case he has changed his mind... Go Fuck Yourself Regor!:D
He says that because he’s 5’1 and scarred of the dark. He needs Cops & FF to help with his nervousness, so he sucks them off. Btw.. last I checked Military is not unionized?
We do agree though..., Reeegie can suck a mile of BBC’s!:)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He says that because he’s 5’1 and scarred of the dark. He needs Cops & FF to help with his nervousness, so he sucks them off. Btw.. last I checked Military is not unionized?

Problems Jussie?

7EC49D15-6911-44A9-9C3C-F543F8E1130B.gif

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
LOL, Hank Johnson...

Hard to argue that was maybe the craziest thing said in congress in our lifetimes. Crazy as in "fucking nut job on drugs or with a head injury, either of which should exclude him from being voted in. Yet, for some reason he's still there dutifully carry the stupid torch: https://hankjohnson.house.gov/media...ement-voting-articles-impeachment-house-floor

I really hope the RNC targets the weakest 25 democrats elected in 2018 from Trump districts. As long as we dont have any rinos that claim to be whitches, I would think we can a good shot a taking the house back, and then arresting Nadler and Pencil neck. They can share the same neck shackle on the perp walk, but the rope at the gallows should probably be checked after they pitch that fat beoooch nadler off the stage.
Soon as I read the blog title, this dumbstick came to mind. Hank for da WIN!

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Don't even listen to guy that paid over $1600 per panel for a solar system from a shitty company. I also like how you prepaid for at least 10 service calls... :D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Don't even listen to guy that paid over $1600 per panel for a solar system from a shitty company. I also like how you prepaid for at least 10 service calls... :D
5.8 year ROI!
$859 per panel
Unlimited service calls!
0A526DB4-D3C6-4B39-86AD-42CFCA26AFFC.gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
after the tax credit, mine were $594 ea. They seen you coming a mile away... :p:D

fucktard.jpg
5.8 Year ROI is all I care about! Do you think Daddy gives a fuck about your 200 sq ft hut in 29 palms with one electrical outlet?

34E1D704-EBE4-40F0-BA90-348CF38330B0.jpeg

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
37 panels = 200sq ft.. So you're saying you live in a 100sq ft room? :eek::D

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
37 panels = 200sq ft.. So you're saying you live in a 100sq ft room? :eek::D

Wheeeee!

Man you need a break lil buddy,,,when you can't spell anymore and are defeated by simple math, step back man, it's painful to watch you gut yourself.

What's with all the disrespect to LEO's? You loosing your cookies?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Wheeeee!

Man you need a break lil buddy,,,when you can't spell anymore and are defeated by simple math, step back man, it's painful to watch you gut yourself.

What's with all the disrespect to LEO's? You loosing your cookies?
Good spin killer! No disrespect to LEO, don’t even know which security force TYstick works for? Zero respect for someone who fully accepts taxpayer money & benefits then brags and talks down to those same taxpayers. Also no respect for someone who accepts these benefits but votes for the party that is taking them away. Speaking of needing another break... You got into your yearly “Killer” mode early for 2020? Soooooo you might wanna take a break!
Promise keeper!;)

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Good spin killer! No disrespect to LEO, don’t even know which security force TYstick works for? Zero respect for someone who fully accepts taxpayer money & benefits then brags and talks down to those same taxpayers. Also no respect for someone who accepts these benefits but votes for the party that is taking them away. Speaking of needing another break... You got into your yearly “Killer” mode early for 2020? Soooooo you might wanna take a break!
Promise keeper!;)

LoL. Nothing but the truth. Take a few days off with pay man, it does good.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
My system 37 panels, you just have a little one....:eek:
Cool story bro! Not sure if I told you but Daddys crushing a 5.8 yr ROI! I thought shit was straight at a 6 yr ROI, but damn! Shits spinning like a a Trumpkin reading an Almanac!:)

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Cool story bro! Not sure if I told you but Daddys crushing a 5.8 yr ROI! I thought shit was straight at a 6 yr ROI, but damn! Shits spinning like a a Trumpkin reading an Almanac!:)
5.3 Here. you got screwed..:p

saucedaddy

Reaction score
LoL. Nothing but the truth. Take a few days off with pay man, it does good.
I hear ya! Took a year off buddy! But I am winding down though it’s been super soft around here for awhile and pretty boring. Every time Daddys about to bounce one of your Rookie nut swingers wants to get a taste, so Daddy smacks them around til they bowdown like Acty did tonite. But it’s pretty vanilla around here, so pretty soon!:D:)
B01784C4-CB6B-4191-AB56-BABE39CCC0C1.gif

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
lol.. 34 months from the 16th...
You got screwed... :rolleyes: