WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Naked Survival, seen it?

U4ia

Reaction score
I was a big fan of Survivorman with Les Stroud and was sorry to see it go. The other day I recorded a new show with a similar premise: one guy, alone, having to survive. This time they dropped the guy off on a tropical island, buck-ass nekkid with only a first aid kit, 3 cameras and an emergency transmitter and he has to survive for 60(!) days. The end of episode one was day 12 so he has a while to go. So far he is eating snails off the rocks and a couple of Taro roots he dug up. And drinking dirty water seeping out of a rock, hell it took 45 minutes of TV before he made some pants!!

Methinks this will be a bit better than that Bear guy eating bugs on camera and then sleeping in a hotel and hanging out in the bar at night....... Check it out if you like that sort of thing.

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
The preview was enough to turn me off...... I don't need to see a buck ass nekid dude running around......

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Yeah, I think 5 naked bikini models stranded at my house would make for better show! LOL

U4ia

Reaction score
My parents were Naturists (nudists) and I grew up around naked bodies. One more glimpse of a middle aged ass won't hurt me......