Nancy Pelosi caught on security camera in a closed Hair Salon

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

Screenshot_20200902-113630_Chrome.jpg

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
What you can't see in that picture is that is Vin standing behind her.

SixD9R

Reaction score
The hairdo isn’t going to make her any smarter. Fucken elitist cunt.

retaocleg

Reaction score
"I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I've been to, over the years, many times, and that when they said what we're able to accommodate people one person at a time, and that we can set up that time, I trusted that. As it turns out, that was the setup." Pelosi told reporters. "So, I take responsibility for falling for a setup. And that's all I'm going to say on that."

a setup.....
wink.gif

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
She was set-up.
... Well as a point of clarification, I'd have to duck tape the mouth and tie that crazy hand down behind her.... but I'd still hit that. I know its a weird attraction but its all mine ha.

Reaction score
That witch Pellosi gets her hair done 1 to 2 times a week. She was a customer of that salon for about 8yes. She was not setup she is sporting a new weave ( my wife is a Professional stylist). She could have had the stylist come to house & no one would have been the wiser. She was very comfortable going to that location or she would not have gone!!!
What real elitist loser. This is what Dem will do for you, put you out of business!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I went and got my hair cut today....legally. The owner where I go said that cunt deserves as much shaming as possible...fuk her and all those political assholes....fugging Newscum gets his hair cut once to twice a week too.
I was like, right on my girl gets a big tip today.🙂

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I went and got my hair cut today....legally. The owner where I go said that cunt deserves as much shaming as possible...fuk her and all those political assholes....fugging Newscum gets his hair cut once to twice a week too.
I was like, right on my girl gets a big top today.🙂
Hope she enjoyed her big top..lol :p

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
Take it easy guys it’s not her fault her
Mustache grows back so fast.......... you guys are so insensitive sometimes.........

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
San Francisco Salon Owner Railroaded by Nancy Pelosi Target of Outrage and Death Threats – Will Relocate Her Business

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
San Francisco Salon Owner Railroaded by Nancy Pelosi Target of Outrage and Death Threats – Will Relocate Her Business

Wow, WTF!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Well then, she must've been set up by her assistant who set up her illegal hairlmet appointment.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Like another post stated. Its her district in a state her nephew controls and she knows exactly what the laws are. Its not the first time either. She's a typical Democrat that blames everyone else for everything and then says shes not going to answer anymore questions about it because she needs to help the out of work americans??? Unbelievable.