WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NASCAR Apologie

jetur

Reaction score
I'm sure one of the Frances is behind the "noose incident" lol. It's a business, they couldn't give two shits what color you are as long as you spend $$$ on their sport. An apology may make them more $$$ so the public will probably get one.

One2go

Reaction score
I believe severe ratings and attendance declines are ahead for them.
I believe that will continue,it's gotten worse year by year. This might be the last straw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
They won't. They're doubling down on it now with a "noose" found at Sonoma. Just some twine with a loop at the end. Now any rope or string cannot hang when there is a loop at the end of any sort apparently.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

just_floatin

Reaction score
Noosecar joins my do not watch or contribute money to list.
3B740735-E755-48E6-BD82-56B69A1F45AF.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
How in anyone’s imagination does a pull rope on a roll up door become a noose?
The schools have taught victimhood for decades. The kids get trophies for showing up for decades.
It’s nascar, they are not exactly hiring the brightest talent everywhere in the paddock...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I pity the first poor bastard that rubs paint within virtue Bubbas car.
Fucker will probably be charged with attempted murder with hate attached.
A garage door rope got over a dozen FBI agents called in...can you imagine if anybody swaps paint with the savior?
I think the entire field except Bubba should all pull into the garage on lap 1 next race and just let Jussie drive around for the win.

That said, Nascar don’t owe me an apology.
I care not a shred what stupid shit they do.
Only reason I comment is because it’s here on RDP.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think they should find the people responsible for putting out that fake shit and ban them from the sport permanently.

I don’t know if Bubba was in ok that or not, but if he was than he needs to go. If he wasn’t then his teams needs to clean house of whoever they were.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think they should find the people responsible for putting out that fake shit and ban them from the sport permanently.

I don’t know if Bubba was in ok that or not, but if he was than he needs to go. If he wasn’t then his teams needs to clean house of whoever they were.

Well that’s because you are viewing things as a rational person.
Rational thought is now racism.

Tom Slick

Reaction score

NASCAR would need to ban themselves then.

farmo83

Reaction score
I saw Bubba on the news this morning back peddling. This whole thing was stupid. :rolleyes:
View attachment 892002

NASCAR doesn't seem to have any big personalities anymore. They are the same mindless corporate drones to me. I did use to enjoy watching but after Earnhardt passed I faded away. Motorsports in general seem to be a going the way of the dodo bird anyway. This won't help it at all.

Nordie

Reaction score
NASCAR doesn't seem to have any big personalities anymore. They are the same mindless corporate drones to me. I did use to enjoy watching but after Earnhardt passed I faded away. Motorsports in general seem to be a going the way of the dodo bird anyway. This won't help it at all.

There's still a couple personalities left, but they're getting up there in age. Clint Bowyer is one I can think of off of the top of my head. Honestly after what happened Sunday I am done with Nascar. They got what they wanted however, I know people that never watched Nascar and they watched the race Monday. There was some friends on my Facebook that were defending Bubba and saying it wasn't a hoax, they are now silent. I personally don't think Bubba had anything to do with this ordeal, but Nascar used it to their benefit.

pixrthis

Reaction score
Racing in front of empty stands was happening long before the pandemic, some tracks have taken stands out so it doesn’t look empty. We went to the Bristol night race four years in a row and it went from not being able to get three seats together the first year to three seats together anywhere we wanted the last year we went.
Bubba has always come across as a dick and last weeks 14th place finish is one of his highest, if he was white he’d be hard pressed to keep his job but good luck at getting rid of him now.

farmo83

Reaction score
Racing in front of empty stands was happening long before the pandemic, some tracks have taken stands out so it doesn’t look empty. We went to the Bristol night race four years in a row and it went from not being able to get three seats together the first year to three seats together anywhere we wanted the last year we went.
Bubba has always come across as a dick and last weeks 14th place finish is one of his highest, if he was white he’d be hard pressed to keep his job but good luck at getting rid of him now.

My buddy is the marketing exec for T Mobile for Tennessee. He told me when he first started he would basically have to get inline to advertise at Bristol and the price was set by NASCAR. Now they are so desperate for dollars they come to him and he negotiates with them. The last I talked to him the only reason he said he still advertises with them is it's so cheap.

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Why care about a dying sport. I have been a NASCAR fan through and through, but with this, I have to walk away.

We all know that Kyle Larson was probably screaming at his TV once it was pointed out that the noose was a garage pull rope with a loop in it.

Security is tight at tracks. You can't even pick your nose without a security camera or guard seeing you. How can Wallace claim that a racist Trump supporter/fan got into the pit area and put a noose in his garage when fans aren't even allowed at the track?!?! The drivers and crews can't even go into someone else's pit stall or garage without 10 people seeing them and stopping them. Wallace needs to be booted for a while imo.

westair

Reaction score
Bubba had nothing to do with it. With all the crap going on a team member found it, reported to NASCAR officials they reported to bubba and FBI.
Maybe he didn't have anything to do with it but he's sure playing the victim here bigtime ..... love the tears ...lol ..... oh and Richard Petty went from the king to just another old fool!

Joe mama

Reaction score
A noose is a noose. Only way it looks different is if it’s got a neck in it.

TeamGreene

Reaction score

Heard Bubba on Dan Patrick's show this morning and he said that a member of his crew who is also a person of color found the "noose" and took it to NASCAR.